Goblin Quest (RPG MAKER VORE GAME) [Alpha]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Goblin Quest (RPG MAKER VORE GAME) [Alpha]

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:17 pm

That game's on hold right now, as I'm giving more attention to my YouTube channel and my Twitch channel.

EDIT: I have removed the links, since after reading some replies to this post, I realized that voraphillia would most likely be a detriment to my YouTube and Twitch presence. I've been doing a decent job of keeping this fetish a secret. Don't wanna blow it now.
Last edited by DragonPrey3200 on Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Squidpad » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:25 am

Did you say
Goblins?
Squidpad
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anatumical » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:57 am

Well, probably not the best idea to advertise these here. I mean, if this post and this game ever find their way to your channel somehow, you would likely lose quite a large amount of watchers who are not okay with everything in this game and this site... And it will get worse the more popular you are.
Anatumical
New to the forum

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:09 pm

Anatumical wrote:Well, probably not the best idea to advertise these here. I mean, if this post and this game ever find their way to your channel somehow, you would likely lose quite a large amount of watchers who are not okay with everything in this game and this site... And it will get worse the more popular you are.

That's not the worst of it. His YouTube seems to have images of himself, which could be traced back to his IRL. Probably best to keep a disgraced fetish a secret.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:10 pm

Yeah, I realize posting those may have been a bad idea. I forgot about my rule of "Don't involve vore in my channel at all.", which I made specifically because I thought it'd make it even more difficult than normal to actually get anywhere on YouTube or Twitch.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FutureBellyAche » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:00 pm

I have a friend who is also trying to make a channel and I genuinely don't understand why anymore. Youtube is such a shitshow for small creators now that it seems rather pointless. Unless you dig into a new trend (which is probably internet bloodsports? An ironic follow up to the more wholesome animation storytime community.), it's a bitch and completely out of your hand if you get popular. Unless you are a god at networking.
I'm really just a jaded cynic. Ignore my rant on youtube, though I genuinely hope you don't expect to profit from youtube or twitch for years. That's a dangerous game. Hope video making is fun for you, it's lost it's luster for me.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:00 am

OptimisticDinner wrote:I have a friend who is also trying to make a channel and I genuinely don't understand why anymore. Youtube is such a shitshow for small creators now that it seems rather pointless. Unless you dig into a new trend (which is probably internet bloodsports? An ironic follow up to the more wholesome animation storytime community.), it's a bitch and completely out of your hand if you get popular. Unless you are a god at networking.
I'm really just a jaded cynic. Ignore my rant on youtube, though I genuinely hope you don't expect to profit from youtube or twitch for years. That's a dangerous game. Hope video making is fun for you, it's lost it's luster for me.

Yeah, I'm very aware that I may never get to make a living off of YouTube or Twitch, but that's not really important to me. I've got a job, so there's no money issues. I just like making videos that I hope may make someone laugh.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:51 am

Can't guarantee anything, but I just might try to get back into the development of this game.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Observer888 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:59 pm

DragonPrey3200 wrote:Can't guarantee anything, but I just might try to get back into the development of this game.
Nice
Observer888
Been posting for a bit

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:43 pm

There's a lot to do, since the development's been dormant for so long, but I'm probably gonna make implementing a relationship system for Ella and Cerys in the game. Get one of them up high enough, and you may just get to have some...alone time with one of them.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:16 am

Would love to see development resume for this game. I remember playing it a year or two ago and loving what was there, and just wanting more of it.
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:33 am

It will be a good bit different from the version available right now. I wanna stray away from the vore game trope of "You are [MALE CHARACTER] living in a world filled with man-eating monster girls, and there's VOAR!". Yeah, this is still a vore-based game, but I'm gonna try to make it not feel as much like a fetish game only made to cater to people with that fetish. Vore, but also STORY. A good, er, decent story, at that.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:56 pm

What is the approximate timeframe for a new update?
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:19 pm

I'll be honest, I've been procrastinating a shit ton. I've really not gotten anything anywhere close to being put out as an "update". I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have even started this project, considering the fact that I've never finished an RPG Maker game (I always lose interest, and then when I do get interested again, I don't remember where I left off in development)
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PlanktonV2 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:51 pm

DragonPrey3200 wrote:I'll be honest, I've been procrastinating a shit ton. I've really not gotten anything anywhere close to being put out as an "update". I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have even started this project, considering the fact that I've never finished an RPG Maker game (I always lose interest, and then when I do get interested again, I don't remember where I left off in development)

just put a text document in wherever you put the project and record/list what you have done and what you plan to do not necessarily in a specific way but at least in a broad sense so that when you come back to it you can get the gist of what ya got planned, easypeasy all ya need are bullet points even
PlanktonV2
Been posting for a bit

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:26 pm

I hope you come back with a great will. I thought your game was very good, I wanted to continue, even if it was small. Be well and hope for news.
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheMastermind » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:06 am

I can relate to procrastinating.
I've managed to make 2 rpg game worlds, fully functional, but with no substantial content.
Meaning, the map, the towns, interiors, the sections, the mechanics, etc, but still no real story or plan.
I just can't do that stuff very well, but I'm very adamant about remaining a solo developer.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby brrt » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:55 pm

DragonPrey3200 wrote:I'll be honest, I've been procrastinating a shit ton. I've really not gotten anything anywhere close to being put out as an "update". I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have even started this project, considering the fact that I've never finished an RPG Maker game (I always lose interest, and then when I do get interested again, I don't remember where I left off in development)

but there is no way for you to resume the project but at least little by little. because even I have time following you, you have forced me to register to this page and beg you to continue it xD

I am also from Venezuela, a Latin person. That he learned a little English to write you.
brrt
Been posting for a bit

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:32 pm

Ok, so you wanna know something interesting? I've started work on Goblin Quest again. I'm gonna actually write a script for the dialogue first, then I'll get into the actual game development. Once I get that done (Who knows how long that will take, as I have other things I need to work on besides Goblin Quest). The basis of the game has changed a good bit. I don't wanna spoil anything, but I'll just say that the protagonist in the current version will not be in the next version. You'll have the choice between female or male, and will eventually be able to do stuff such as change the protagonist's clothes. (I already have the sprites made).
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby No-One » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:12 pm

DragonPrey3200 wrote:You'll have the choice between female or male

Congratulations, you have succeeded to catching my attention when I was just about to declare that this game is definitely not for me.
No-One
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game