Forest of the Blue Skin (F/M, Monstergirl)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Forest of the Blue Skin (F/M, Monstergirl)

Postby mr_dawg » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:43 am

Zephyr231 wrote:Assuming vore is still planned for her (IT BETTER BE D:), then it'll either happen after you come, or either the vore or the sex is a panel (alternative animation.)

Well I can't read japanese, but the auto-translation of this tweet and the replies makes it seem like he's having some sort of difficulty implementing her vore stuff and might not do it(?) Can't tell if he's still considering it or if he's already decided though.
mr_dawg
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zephyr231 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:37 pm

mr_dawg wrote:
Zephyr231 wrote:Assuming vore is still planned for her (IT BETTER BE D:), then it'll either happen after you come, or either the vore or the sex is a panel (alternative animation.)

Well I can't read japanese, but the auto-translation of this tweet and the replies makes it seem like he's having some sort of difficulty implementing her vore stuff and might not do it(?) Can't tell if he's still considering it or if he's already decided though.

I was terrified when I read that tweet.
...However, it seems like he changed his mind and managed to do it in a way he's happy with! (spoilers)
Zephyr231
Been posting for a bit

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:36 am

new update for this is out, and there is a vore scene with a lion girl (in version B)
there are some other monstergirl scenes as well, but the only other gts(ish) scene is sex with a dragoness who is roughly 3x as large as the character
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Ehe044 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:09 pm

So i haven't really stayed updated with this game since zell split the game in A and B so you can imagine how confused i was when i downloaded and started the newest version B just tho see all the abilities unlocked and some girls captured already and a completely different starting area. :?:
Therefore all i want to know is is that supposed to happen and what is the difference between the two versions?
What did i miss while i was gone? Please help i don't recognize this game anymore :zombie:
Ehe044
Been posting for a bit

Postby DollyFailFail » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:48 pm

Ehe044 wrote:So i haven't really stayed updated with this game since zell split the game in A and B so you can imagine how confused i was when i downloaded and started the newest version B just tho see all the abilities unlocked and some girls captured already and a completely different starting area. :?:
Therefore all i want to know is is that supposed to happen and what is the difference between the two versions?
What did i miss while i was gone? Please help i don't recognize this game anymore :zombie:

Yes, it is supposed to happen. The difference between the two is that A is everything before the split, while B mostly nothing but new monsters and locations(more specifically, locations for said new monsters).
I would recommend checking out version A a bit though, just in case there are some monsters that where added between you ceasing to follow the game and the game being split into 2 versions.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kirah » Thu May 13, 2021 1:26 pm

The monstergirlunlimited site seems to have been down for a while (and might not come back). Is there any other English-speaking place to keep up with development?
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby anirishnirvana » Fri May 14, 2021 5:48 pm

Best we can offer is the origin address http://zell999.blog.fc2.com/

That and a preview for where to look on the page (in spoiler, and on the left column highlighted).

Spoiler: show

Note that as of 14th may A version is 1.20 & B version is 1.05.
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby FranchescoBlue » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:01 pm

I think the link is down, can someone who has the link of the game pass it to me?

I would be very grateful
FranchescoBlue
New to the forum

Postby BamBoi » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:18 pm

FranchescoBlue wrote:I think the link is down, can someone who has the link of the game pass it to me?

I would be very grateful

https://ux.getuploader.com/fobs4/

The guy literally gave the link in his newest post. This includes all versions of A and B variations of this game.

The password to extract the files is: fobs1017
BamBoi
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game