Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5k 8/8/20) Voreday 2021 Teaser

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5e 04-03-18) Now with a Tipja

Postby Sora » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:19 am

The scene on the lakeside with Mara where you marvelously described Mara's big sexy centaur butt and Claire's desire to add herself to it was incredibly erotic. Whoever wrote that scene I'd like to give my compliments. Mara is my favorite girl and I'd love to see more content with her!
Sora
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jade86 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:26 pm

i have a question , is there a cv scene in the game yet or not and if yes how can i get to it ?
Jade86
New to the forum

Postby lypo » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:37 pm

There is a cock transformation scene in the game but I don't think there is a cock vore scene.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Blaziken0 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:54 pm

lypo wrote:There is a cock transformation scene in the game but I don't think there is a cock vore scene.

I believe there is one
I may be mistaken tho

On the fox house at night on specific day ( i think written on txt inside folder)
Which either get ub or cv by fox twin
Blaziken0
New to the forum

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:57 pm

Jade86 wrote:i have a question , is there a cv scene in the game yet or not and if yes how can i get to it ?

lypo wrote:There is a cock transformation scene in the game but I don't think there is a cock vore scene.

There is two CV scenes in the game as far as I know, on top of that CTF (Personally I am not a fan of CTF, but meh)
One that I made and added featuring:
Spoiler: show
Claire and one of the fox twins.

As well as one featuring:
a gender change potion, Tina, and a minnow shortly followed by a blowjob from Claire.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Predator's Coliseum development anouncement

Postby DarkPinkie » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:59 am

Hmm... Let's see if this works. Oh it is on. *Hrk* Well I what to say? This is the first time... Oh I know. My new roomie, Abe. It was pretty cool to share an apartment with Abe at first, though I am not too certain anymore. He seems so absorbed into whatever he works on that sometimes I wonder if it is a statue and not a person I am sharing my apartment with. Though there is benefits to this.

The game is progressing along rather nicely and we are closing in on releasing the next version. Abe in his absorbed state have progressed incredibly fast. Though I see him sitting there working like almost all the time and when he doesn't he somehow looks older and keeps spouting something about incoming disasters and whatnot. I mean, I think he may have worked himself into insanity. Either way progress is being made so who am I to complain? Well besides the point that me, Shocko, and Nanakra keep getting swamped in work due to Abe's progression.

We have nearly finished everything for the new villain. She's gonna be a blast... Quite literally at one point. The new "dungeon" is about finished. Donator rewards have almost been fully put in place, the main quest and it's interesting twist is almost done, which includes all of Gobsol and the forest. I wonder if I am missing something? Like I get the feeling there was something important to add yet I must have forgotten. It is kind of hard to think when Abe keep shouting that the project is doomed and that our lives are over, something about time travel as well. Does he seriously think he is a time traveler? That and he keeps handing me these weird scenes that he have written. Like he have given me the writing for a scene where Claire literally is Tina's mom, and another where Sereleth pretends to be Claire's mommy. This was then followed by him jumping onto a giant mech dinosaur and riding off spouting something about Washington. I guess his mech had a aircraft or boat version? Speaking of that. Where the in all that is holy did he get a giant mech dinosaur?

Anyhow I think that was everything I needed to get off my chest. This was rather relaxing, I might just do this some more. *Sigh* Now where is the end record button?"
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
DarkPinkie
---

Re: Predator's Coliseum development anouncement

Postby NovaDragn » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:38 am

DarkPinkie wrote:Hmm... Let's see if this works. Oh it is on. *Hrk* Well I what to say? This is the first time... Oh I know. My new roomie, Abe. It was pretty cool to share an apartment with Abe at first, though I am not too certain anymore. He seems so absorbed into whatever he works on that sometimes I wonder if it is a statue and not a person I am sharing my apartment with. Though there is benefits to this.

The game is progressing along rather nicely and we are closing in on releasing the next version. Abe in his absorbed state have progressed incredibly fast. Though I see him sitting there working like almost all the time and when he doesn't he somehow looks older and keeps spouting something about incoming disasters and whatnot. I mean, I think he may have worked himself into insanity. Either way progress is being made so who am I to complain? Well besides the point that me, Shocko, and Nanakra keep getting swamped in work due to Abe's progression.

We have nearly finished everything for the new villain. She's gonna be a blast... Quite literally at one point. The new "dungeon" is about finished. Donator rewards have almost been fully put in place, the main quest and it's interesting twist is almost done, which includes all of Gobsol and the forest. I wonder if I am missing something? Like I get the feeling there was something important to add yet I must have forgotten. It is kind of hard to think when Abe keep shouting that the project is doomed and that our lives are over, something about time travel as well. Does he seriously think he is a time traveler? That and he keeps handing me these weird scenes that he have written. Like he have given me the writing for a scene where Claire literally is Tina's mom, and another where Sereleth pretends to be Claire's mommy. This was then followed by him jumping onto a giant mech dinosaur and riding off spouting something about Washington. I guess his mech had a aircraft or boat version? Speaking of that. Where the in all that is holy did he get a giant mech dinosaur?

Anyhow I think that was everything I needed to get off my chest. This was rather relaxing, I might just do this some more. *Sigh* Now where is the end record button?"

Lmao!!! Im so glad everything is going well ^_^ Keep up the good work Abe! Don't go crazy!!!!!!
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Re: Predator's Coliseum development anouncement

Postby DarkPinkie » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:13 am

NovaDragn wrote:Lmao!!! Im so glad everything is going well ^_^ Keep up the good work Abe! Don't go crazy!!!!!!

I am afraid that may be too late.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby lapraslunch » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:11 am

Blaziken0 wrote:

I believe there is one
I may be mistaken tho

On the fox house at night on specific day ( i think written on txt inside folder)

I tried talking to both of them on both days listed in the txt, but I can't seem to get either scene to activate. Do I have to pass some sort of story milestone first?
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby abeabe1350 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:10 am

lapraslunch wrote:
Blaziken0 wrote:

I believe there is one
I may be mistaken tho

I tried talking to both of them on both days listed in the txt, but I can't seem to get either scene to activate. Do I have to pass some sort of story milestone first?

I don't remember if there is a story point, but it only works when you enter the house.
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby lapraslunch » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:17 am

Yep, I figured as much. But I've tried entering and exiting the house at both night and evening of the days listed and still no luck. Btw, in case this makes a difference,
I'm at the point right after the succubus attack and I've already meet Whisla as well.
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby nanakra » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:48 am

lapraslunch wrote:
Blaziken0 wrote:

I believe there is one
I may be mistaken tho

I’m not home to check the project file, however I believe that it triggers on either a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby abeabe1350 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:01 am

lapraslunch wrote:Yep, I figured as much. But I've tried entering and exiting the house at both night and evening of the days listed and still no luck. Btw, in case this makes a difference,
I'm at the point right after the succubus attack and I've already meet Whisla as well.
. Just checked myself you will have to go a bit further in the game.
You need to have visited the next region
Hope that helps.
Best regards Abe
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby lapraslunch » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:52 pm

abeabe1350 wrote:
lapraslunch wrote:Yep, I figured as much. But I've tried entering and exiting the house at both night and evening of the days listed and still no luck. Btw, in case this makes a difference,
Hope that helps.
Best regards Abe

Ah!~ Yes, that definitely does help. Thanks for the info~ :)
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby abeabe1350 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:22 pm

lapraslunch wrote:
abeabe1350 wrote:
Hope that helps.
Best regards Abe

Ah!~ Yes, that definitely does help. Thanks for the info~ :)

You are welcome I hope you continue to enjoy the game and look forward to the next major patch(sorry I can't give a date, there is a lot to fix in this patch..... I am not the best implementer).

Best regards Abe.
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby lapraslunch » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:10 am

Oh, don't worry~ I most definitely am enjoying it~ And don't worry about that update either, ok? Stuff like this can't be rushed if you ask me. :)

Of course.. If you or anyone else wouldn't mind answering another... dumb question.. How do I get the story to progress? Do I just have to continue building up affection with all the predators? Or should I be doing something more specific? ^^; Again, sorry to have to ask such a dumb question, but I want to make sure I'm still on the right track here and not just grinding for no reason. ^^;
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby nanakra » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:51 am

lapraslunch wrote:Oh, don't worry~ I most definitely am enjoying it~ And don't worry about that update either, ok? Stuff like this can't be rushed if you ask me. :)

Of course.. If you or anyone else wouldn't mind answering another... dumb question.. How do I get the story to progress? Do I just have to continue building up affection with all the predators? Or should I be doing something more specific? ^^; Again, sorry to have to ask such a dumb question, but I want to make sure I'm still on the right track here and not just grinding for no reason. ^^;

Adrian being hard to find strikes again!
You’ll need to talk to him to progress with the story.
You can find him next to the shrine.

This will be changing in the next version.
Adrian will be much more obvious and unavoidable.

nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lapraslunch » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:16 am

nanakra wrote:
lapraslunch wrote:Oh, don't worry~ I most definitely am enjoying it~ And don't worry about that update either, ok? Stuff like this can't be rushed if you ask me. :)

Adrian being hard to find strikes again!
You’ll need to talk to him to progress with the story.
You can find him next to the shrine.

This will be changing in the next version.
Adrian will be much more obvious and unavoidable.

Well... Actually, I am able to find him with no trouble, but he won't tell me what I need to do in order to advance the overall story. (Unless I somehow missed him saying it the first time.. O.o) All he tells me is how to get each of the scenes for the various predators.
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby lypo » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:23 am

You advance the story by getting the predator scenes with the main girls.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby nanakra » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:27 am

lapraslunch wrote:All he tells me is how to get each of the scenes for the various predators.

He’s telling you exactly what you need to do. :wink:

nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game