Female pred hoping to find a literature partner

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female pred hoping to find a literature partner

Postby Blendx171 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:57 am

Hey All,

So to start off, just a bit about me. I'm Yaz, I am a irl female and I've been super into the vore/stuffing kink for a while now. So what I'm looking for...I am a fan of vore but in the roleplay, if the partner(you) gets eaten right at the beginning, then that's a very short rp. I'm more into a vore partner, maybe someone who feeds me other victims as that sounds more long term. I'm also a fan of a story, not just here's a pred and here's her prey and that's it. I want to actually roleplay not just write a pointless sentence or two. Maybe pick a theme for the roleplay like fantasy or horror... Anyway hope that all makes sense.

Here's a list of things that I'm either into or happy to include and a list of things I'd probably avoid.

Stuffing
Bursting or near bursting
Transformation
giantess or mini-giantess
Weight gain
Oral vore
Anal vore
Feeder
Futa
Gas and Scat
Foot Play
Mess and Gore
Domination Pred
Kind pred

Things to avoid:

Underage
Micro vore
Male Pred
Continuous Short posts

So that is it I think. Oh I did want to mention that I'd be more than happy to just sit and have a chat with anyone about vore or well anything really. I like myself a good chat. Anyway PM me if your at all interested in roleplaying (or chatting)

Thanks for reading
Yaz :wink:

Last bumped by Blendx171 on Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:57 am.
Blendx171
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!