My mugen characters *Elsa released! 7-11-2018*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: My mugen characters *Karin released! 12-1-2016*

Postby TylorGoldenYoshi » Wed May 24, 2017 2:08 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
ToasterBoi wrote:
Grapefruitfanfic wrote:...honestly I could just draw a black screen, a belly frame, and trigger the crouch animation and that would be the bare-bones of the sprite(very much like the Felicia edit

Problem is, nobody would appreciate that. Bare-bones, my foot. Rather, bare-marrow.

You realize you are being a dismissive jerk right. You are telling someone who wants to try creating a SIMPLE project that people won't like it, ostensibly saying to them not to do it.

Ignoring that it would be a good learning experiance, Who Are You? Who are you to tell anyone, not to try something. Who are you to say that no one will apreciate what comes out of this.

We are on a thread by Smiley. Not trying to knock Smiley here, but have you seen his characters?

You don't need to draw to make a good Vore characer.

Toasterboi may be a "dismissive jerk" (which he actually isn't), but he does have a point. Nobody here would appreciate a simple blank screen for the move.

That being said, I really recommend learning how throws actually work before trying to code the move.
What is a man? A meaningless bucket of lies!
TylorGoldenYoshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu May 25, 2017 4:31 am

ToasterBoi wrote:
You realize you are being a dismissive jerk right. You are telling someone who wants to try creating a SIMPLE project that people won't like it, ostensibly saying to them not to do it.

Ignoring that it would be a good learning experiance, Who Are You? Who are you to tell anyone, not to try something. Who are you to say that no one will apreciate what comes out of this.

We are on a thread by Smiley. Not trying to knock Smiley here, but have you seen his characters?

You don't need to draw to make a good Vore characer.

Oh, so that's how one gets people to acknowledge them. Be a jerk, get attention. The narcissism of the internet.
I've tried and done lots of things that nobody appreciates. What motive, therefore, did I have, but self-gratification? In my experience, the best way to learn is to do it.
You don't know who I am... I'm a perfectionist. I'll let you figure out the rest.

For our aspiring editor, I'm not discouraging you. I'm just saying not to settle with the bare minimum. If you can make the sprites, give them to eggbomber101 and he can make the coding and bring you some publicity.

Your logic is so broken.

"Make Sprites, give them to eggbomber". Yes because God forbid they don't rely on someone else to complete something they are probably able to do on their own.

And who do you think you are fooling, you aren't telling them not to settle, THAT would require you to encourage them to do more.

What you are saying is "Its not good enough, don't do that."

What telling someone not to settle lookse like is "I think you idea is good, but I also think you are capable of more, a greater challenge and greater reward would like in coding and spriting together."

FYI what they proposed is pleanty good for a first attempt.

Starting small is important and coding is the most important part of making a character like this, there are plenty of characters out therer who you wouldn't have to touch a sprite on to make a convincing Vore Character, you just have to change the code.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TylorGoldenYoshi » Thu May 25, 2017 8:09 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Your logic is so broken.

No, it's not. Let's go over this.

0Anesthetic4u wrote:"Make Sprites, give them to eggbomber". Yes because God forbid they don't rely on someone else to complete something they are probably able to do on their own.

That's not what he said. It's a suggestion. Then again, you probably only dislike the suggestion because of your hateboner for Eggbomber.

0Anesthetic4u wrote:And who do you think you are fooling, you aren't telling them not to settle, THAT would require you to encourage them to do more.

Except what he said is to actually do more than some black screen. But nice of you to attribute something he didn't say to him.

0Anesthetic4u wrote:What you are saying is "Its not good enough, don't do that."

And exactly what's wrong with saying not to do a black screen? It's frankly a lazy way to do shit. Let's be honest.

0Anesthetic4u wrote:What telling someone not to settle lookse like is "I think you idea is good, but I also think you are capable of more, a greater challenge and greater reward would like in coding and spriting together."

Are you going to make up your mind? Either you're fine with telling them to do more, or you're not.

0Anesthetic4u wrote:FYI what they proposed is pleanty good for a first attempt.

Yeah, but it's not release material.

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Starting small is important and coding is the most important part of making a character like this, there are plenty of characters out therer who you wouldn't have to touch a sprite on to make a convincing Vore Character, you just have to change the code.

Yes, start small. But if you want release material, don't do a black screen. That makes you come off as lazy. Also, source please for your second assertion.
What is a man? A meaningless bucket of lies!
TylorGoldenYoshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Thu May 25, 2017 8:25 am

Might be in everyone's best interest to not continue on with the potential arguing and stay on topic. Grapefruit gave a statement on what he will start off with, Toasterboi gave their OPINION, and Grapefruit responded respectfully. Let's not make this small misunderstanding a big deal, No one wins.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu May 25, 2017 9:47 pm

TylorGoldenYoshi wrote: Also, source please for your second assertion.

Thats easy, GoldenYoshi... Its in your name. Every single Yoshi character ever produced eats its opponents, they just don't all have mechanics where they get digested.

How about Mecha Dragon... Eggbomber did an edit of that and didn't have to touch a spirte.

What of Magilla? He was turned into a full on vore character without a change to his sprites.

Re-using existing sprits is easy.

To be clear, I'm not saying they need to go out and make a whole thread advertising, "My new Black Box Vore Character" but posting it, as a first step onto something more is completely fine in my eyes.

And no it's not the fact that I take issue with Eggbomber not crediting his sources and taking credit for other peoples work, that makes me suggest that maybe he shouldn't be rellied on.

Its the simple fact that if you can Code, but cant draw, you shouldn't learn to draw, to give it to someone else to code. Instead maybe you could be asking if anyone wants to give you some artwork to code for, but you shouldn't abandon your own skill set to do something stupid.

EDIT

Actually it seems I should amend my statement here slightly, because it seems that Eggbomber is finnally crediting the sources of his characters on his page.

And Mecha Dragon seems to have been created by someone called N-Mario. I was of course unawear of the characters actuall lineage because he didn't used to actually give credit.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Grapefruitfanfic » Sat May 27, 2017 2:31 pm

Hello again. I just wanted to say that
1. I took ToasterBoi's analysis as him telling it how it is. Sharing an opinion that is(or would be) common.
2. I'm just starting. The black screen would replace the swallow until I had time to draw the frames, but now that I think about it, is a horrible idea. Drawing the frames for the swallow would be faster than drawing the black screen.
Thank you all for your concern.
Grapefruitfanfic
Been posting for a bit

Postby SilverJ » Sat May 27, 2017 7:09 pm

You're definitely handling it a lot better than them Grapefruit, good on ya. Hope everything's working out, if you're struggling anywhere let me know. I'll be glad to help out any way I can.
SilverJ
Been posting for a bit

Postby SantyGermanFan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:08 pm

How can I do the unbirth?
SantyGermanFan
New to the forum

Postby Nightcrawler99 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:37 pm

Hey Smiley. Just wondering if you would consider adding a carry enemy option to Karin's UB ability. You know, like NT Mama has when you win with it. Think it would be sweat! ^^
Nightcrawler99
Been posting for a bit

Re: My mugen characters *Elsa released! 7-11-2018*

Postby smiley » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:17 pm

Elsa Has been released!
(check the first post)
smiley
Participator

Postby zoidburg05 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:02 pm

Oh wow, Elsa? That's pretty slick
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:54 pm

HELLO!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Anesthetic » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:09 am

Welcome back. I was just thinking that the Mugen Vore Scene had gotten pretty quiet.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pilum » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:48 pm

Anesthetic wrote:Welcome back. I was just thinking that the Mugen Vore Scene had gotten pretty quiet.

*inconspicuous whistling*
Pilum
Participator

Postby Talon13 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:32 am

Aww was hoping for more Original characters, and it's only oral vore ;3;
Talon13
Participator

Postby Anesthetic » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:54 am

Pilum wrote:
Anesthetic wrote:Welcome back. I was just thinking that the Mugen Vore Scene had gotten pretty quiet.

*inconspicuous whistling*

Boi what are you on about? You have posted anything?

Also I always read your name as Pilium.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zoidburg05 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:43 pm

You know what would have been nice? A hammerspace vore edit. Now that is something that will pay a good amount of money for (I actually would btw)

Not to say this isn't bad, I think this is the first Disney vore edit right? We can always use more of those.
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby smiley » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:22 pm

zoidburg05 wrote:You know what would have been nice? A hammerspace vore edit. Now that is something that will pay a good amount of money for (I actually would btw)

Not to say this isn't bad, I think this is the first Disney vore edit right? We can always use more of those.

Do you mean a character who can do same-size vore without getting a large belly?
smiley
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:20 pm

zoidburg05 wrote:You know what would have been nice? A hammerspace vore edit. Now that is something that will pay a good amount of money for (I actually would btw)

I tried something like that before with...Yellow Devil and Bowser, I believe? Though neither of them were intended to have hammerspace by any means, it's just that they were probably big compared to most prey that the bulge would normally be unnoticeable.

If I or someone else end up doing a vore edit of the pink puff, Kirby, then that might be something to take into consideration.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zoidburg05 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:53 pm

smiley wrote:

Do you mean a character who can do same-size vore without getting a large belly?

That's precisely what I mean sir. I know it sounds cartoonish, but that's what I'm shooting for here.
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game