Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/28/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 10/2/18

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:07 am

So, I might be missing something, but how do you beat the soccer mom? Every time I encounter her, I get to the end, and then suddenly goes to a losing scene. I have 0 lust, plenty of hp and will, boosting my stats doesn't help because they reset right before the scene.

Also, the raising power thing is getting a bit frustrating, when I cannot even leave the nurse's office to do anything without a random encounter that I cannot win even with multiply.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby bledthorn » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:19 am

to beat the soccer mom you need 2 or more of them maxed out
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby NovaDragn » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:28 am

Dracon_Kitsune wrote:So, I might be missing something, but how do you beat the soccer mom? Every time I encounter her, I get to the end, and then suddenly goes to a losing scene. I have 0 lust, plenty of hp and will, boosting my stats doesn't help because they reset right before the scene.

Also, the raising power thing is getting a bit frustrating, when I cannot even leave the nurse's office to do anything without a random encounter that I cannot win even with multiply.

Thats the point lol. He said the battles are almost imposiable but they get eaiser each time you lose i think. I think it says that in the storyline as well.
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:11 pm

Multiply your charisma as much as you can after the fight starts. The way to beat Dana is the same, but with your int.
They're both a little too hard, imo, but they're doable.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby diamondjac77 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:25 pm

hey i keep getting a big ass error saying i need to instal exe but i download the game no problem but it wont open
diamondjac77
New to the forum

Postby diamondjac77 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:31 pm

yeah it keeps saying something isnt installed so yeah i am getting really upset if you wouldnt mind helping me out
diamondjac77
New to the forum

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:25 pm

Where did you get the audio assets? Specifically the scat sound effect.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby slaggaX4 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:39 pm

Has anyone listed or found out what all sandwich ingredients are?
No matter how many times i try i can't get past making Melissa a sandwich.
also is there an easier way to beat Merrill? i can't get past her either.
slaggaX4
Been posting for a bit

Postby Christess12 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:06 am

So I have seen a few people talking about the Android version, I would love that but I have no clue how to start/open it. I download it but then whenever I click on it it doesn't seem to do anything. If anyone could give me a quick run down of what I need to do I would greatly appreciate it.
Want some fun? I RP and get off on pleasing others however I can, just PM me and I can fulfill your wildest fantasies.
Christess12
Been posting for a bit

Postby lypo » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:46 am

Christess12 wrote:So I have seen a few people talking about the Android version, I would love that but I have no clue how to start/open it. I download it but then whenever I click on it it doesn't seem to do anything. If anyone could give me a quick run down of what I need to do I would greatly appreciate it.

I just downloaded it and installed it like any other apk and it runs fine. After playing the game and restarting it will restart on an error screen i just hit ignore and it goes to the normal start screen. It plays great on android. You may be trying to play the game from the apk. if so turn on install from unknown sources in your phone or tablet settings and install the apk. It should run then.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:42 pm

Ok, I know I'm late to this new update, but I'm loving it so far! I was playing it just now when an idea for a pred came to me. Well, more of a concept really. I just wanted to suggest it to you real quick.

So basically, and correct me if I'm wrong about this, when a person reforms in this world, they come out of the nearest "reforming station" so to speak right? Well, what if there was a pred that had somehow acquired one of these reforming stations for herself? Like she digests you and goes home so you reform in her home? Then it could turn into some kind of escape mini game where you have to escape her house without her finding you?

Like I said, it was just an idea. But, I think it would be really fun!
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:20 pm

Quick bugfix update.

Nothing much changed here. Just a crash fix for the bathroom as well as making Alex show up when she should.

Also some grammar fixes and what not.

Sorry this is so late, I've had one day off in October from my day job and I've only gone home for a week of it. The hiatus was well planned apparently because I wouldn't be able to deliver with this insane schedule.

I also fixed the android menu issue. However do not expect me to pay much attention to the android version beyond this. That was not a bug with my code, it is a bug in Renpy that I'm working around.

I did not start this project to become a cross platform developer, or to fix code that isn't even mine. That menu issue made it unplayable though so I alleviated it. I don't intend to go through such efforts in the future. Just saying this so that anyone who is an exclusive android player doesn't get disappointed when I don't debug that version.

Also Renpy changed how they do android distros. If the phone version doesn't work try the tablet and vice versa.

PC/Linux: https://mega.nz/#!gVFTXaqI!K-jva8JS2DLw ... 5r8_5yMzyw
Mac: https://mega.nz/#!5ZFTVKhQ!tXwi8MFhW1Lt ... ls0ETclx-M
Android phone: https://mega.nz/#!5ddR3SqR!zCJ3t3Mv01kI ... BYrFfhm7RA
Android tablet: https://mega.nz/#!EQNHiaBR!NgN8aO5dr7Pe ... jZ96Vw_uf0
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby 2quick4u » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:38 am

Question, how does the "harder enemies" bit work in the current "endgame"?

Does everything gain double stats? Is it all in proportion to the player's stats?

Or does it apply to only soccermilf?
2quick4u
Participator

Postby thdergonberg » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:48 pm

any hints on how to beat the soccer mum bit i just cant seam to figure it out
thdergonberg
New to the forum

Postby 2quick4u » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:26 pm

thdergonberg wrote:any hints on how to beat the soccer mum bit i just cant seam to figure it out

Fill ALL 3 bars on the bottom to green. And REACH the end of the encounter with lust UNDER 75%, as the end of the encounter WILL spike your lust high.

Do that and you win. Anything else and she eats you.

General strategy:

Divide her with a Double-Digit number
Multiply your social with a double digit number.
(These combined both use up time
Compliment each of her features until they hit green
Stall for time until it shows her on her knees
(WARNING: Stalling using the "lust reduction" option can also remove complement progress)
Use integrate at this point to reset your lust

You DO get additional numbers during the encounter. So if you have to Integrate earlier to reduce lust... all hope is not lost.

Your prize is sex, and an optional consensual vore scene. Note, taking the latter will not progress the "integration" search if that's how you encountered her.
2quick4u
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:27 pm

2quick4u wrote:Question, how does the "harder enemies" bit work in the current "endgame"?

Does everything gain double stats? Is it all in proportion to the player's stats?

Or does it apply to only soccermilf?

All regular battle girls get an increased multiplier for every time you face the soccer milf or the unbirth girl. Both of those get a boost from the multiplier too.

It decreases with every death though. So things balance out as you die more often. Might have to farm reformers unless you've got a stockpile.

Honestly unlike other devs here that shall not be named, I don't care if you cheat. It's a fucking fetish game, I'll make balance for people that care but use the console to your heart's desire. let's be honest most are here to fap.

Spoiler: show
I can't believe some fetish game devs care about cheat prevention. Lighten the fuck up.

End rant. Sorry, buzzed and annoyed from a month so far on the road away from home.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby 2quick4u » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:50 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Honestly unlike other devs here that shall not be named, I don't care if you cheat. It's a fucking fetish game, I'll make balance for people that care but use the console to your heart's desire. let's be honest most are here to fap.

Spoiler: show
I can't believe some fetish game devs care about cheat prevention. Lighten the fuck up.

End rant. Sorry, buzzed and annoyed from a month so far on the road away from home.

Yeah. I used to thoroughly enjoy a certain metroidvania pixel game, but after the dev explicitly stated that they were focused only on the game, and not about making fap material more accessible, it literally turned me off of the game.

You, mysta, embryss, flexible survival, and Majalis are my last hope for drama free fap games

There is also ecstasy for MGQ NG+, but dear God that discord is a mess.
2quick4u
Participator

Postby Black_Knight » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:37 am

2quick4u wrote:Yeah. I used to thoroughly enjoy a certain metroidvania pixel game, but after the dev explicitly stated that they were focused only on the game, and not about making fap material more accessible, it literally turned me off of the game.

You, mysta, embryss, flexible survival, and Majalis are my last hope for drama free fap games

There is also ecstasy for MGQ NG+, but dear God that discord is a mess.

Embryss, flexible survival and Majalis? Never heard of these... must do some digging it would seem...
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:49 pm

I love the jogger, it'd be great if you could build a relationship with her like with alex, where if you spare her enough you can have willing vore scenes with her.

I hope there are more thicc ebony girls in later updates.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby MadeToComply » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:40 pm

i'm definitely going to be following this closely.
MadeToComply
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game