My mugen characters *Elsa released! 7-11-2018*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: My mugen characters *Elsa released! 7-11-2018*

Postby zoidburg05 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:58 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:
zoidburg05 wrote:You know what would have been nice? A hammerspace vore edit. Now that is something that will pay a good amount of money for (I actually would btw)

I tried something like that before with...Yellow Devil and Bowser, I believe? Though neither of them were intended to have hammerspace by any means, it's just that they were probably big compared to most prey that the bulge would normally be unnoticeable.

If I or someone else end up doing a vore edit of the pink puff, Kirby, then that might be something to take into consideration.

Yellow devil and Bowser? I remember bowser and I get what you mean, by their size and what not.

Also something getting taken into consideration is quite wonderful rather than a straight decline. Glad it's in your mind now.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:05 pm

zoidburg05 wrote:
DylaniusTheKirby wrote:
zoidburg05 wrote:You know what would have been nice? A hammerspace vore edit. Now that is something that will pay a good amount of money for (I actually would btw)

I tried something like that before with...Yellow Devil and Bowser, I believe? Though neither of them were intended to have hammerspace by any means, it's just that they were probably big compared to most prey that the bulge would normally be unnoticeable.

If I or someone else end up doing a vore edit of the pink puff, Kirby, then that might be something to take into consideration.

Yellow devil and Bowser? I remember bowser and I get what you mean, by their size and what not.

Also something getting taken into consideration is quite wonderful rather than a straight decline. Glad it's in your mind now.

Yeah. I believe there was a Yellow Devil char made for M.U.G.E.N already. For that Robot Master Mayhem thing. Having an amorphous body could be useful for hiding something inside it. As for Bowser, well...Y'all pretty much know about what happened in Bowser's Inside Story at this point.

Yeah, hopefully. I mean, I did a Kirby vore edit in the past based off of Claymizer's, but that was just a boring old mouth hold.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:47 pm

Kirby is already a vore character BY DEFAULT! XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Orbstuffed » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:37 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Kirby is already a vore character BY DEFAULT! XD

I'm pretty sure there's more to vore than just eating other living creatures. Isn't there the whole gimmick about holding them inside a stomach for an extended period of time?
Once Kirby inhales someone, most of the time they usually don't do anything to struggle and escape his maw. And after he swallows...well, that's it. They're gone. Unless you count the animation for where he copies a foe's ability, there's usually no big fanfare to it. Then again, his stomach IS literally another dimension, and the point of these last few posts were about hammerspace guts, so...
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EddyS » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:42 am

I really appreciate this Elsa edit: I always appreciate these types of edits for characters like these; that they can eat 2 players. I also like this type of pred (human pred) the most.

Only 1 thing bothered me with this edit; when she eats a single opponent, her belly isn't that big... should be bigger in my opinion; it doesn't look like she just ate a person whole.

This is what I mean:
Spoiler: show
1 prey belly for Elsa.png
I think when she has this belly (1 prey belly); it's too small. I think it should be bigger.
1 prey belly for Elsa.png (22.81 KiB) Viewed 2328 times
2 prey belly for Elsa.png
But on the other hand, this belly (2 prey belly) is in good shape, I don't think it needs much improvement.
2 prey belly for Elsa.png (17.26 KiB) Viewed 2329 times

This isn't a big deal, just my personal issue with this edit. So I wanted to point it out.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby zoidburg05 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:38 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:

I'm pretty sure there's more to vore than just eating other living creatures. Isn't there the whole gimmick about holding them inside a stomach for an extended period of time?
Once Kirby inhales someone, most of the time they usually don't do anything to struggle and escape his maw. And after he swallows...well, that's it. They're gone. Unless you count the animation for where he copies a foe's ability, there's usually no big fanfare to it. Then again, his stomach IS literally another dimension, and the point of these last few posts were about hammerspace guts, so...

I completely forgot that Kirby is like a god like being. With an ENTIRE dimension in his gut.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:55 pm

zoidburg05 wrote:
DylaniusTheKirby wrote:

I completely forgot that Kirby is like a god like being. With an ENTIRE dimension in his gut.

Why, yes, of course. It's basically the ULTIMATE hammerspace belly, if you were to put it a certain way. Of course, my kirby FC doesn't have the same luxury as him, but oh well.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zenox81 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:42 am

couldn't instal becuase installer file is damaged.
zenox81
Been posting for a bit

Postby smiley » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:31 pm

zenox81 wrote:couldn't instal becuase installer file is damaged.

There is no installer, you need winrar to open the file.
smiley
Participator

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:31 am

smiley wrote:
zenox81 wrote:couldn't instal becuase installer file is damaged.

There is no installer, you need winrar to open the file.

Or Seven-Zip
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:07 am

I use 7zip. It's fast, free, comparatively easy to use, and works with 7z files and rar files.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby zenox81 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:16 am

I have winar I was just messing up something else. Figured it out now. Sorry about that.
zenox81
Been posting for a bit

Postby smiley » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:01 am

Okies
smiley
Participator

Postby Persona59523 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:18 am

Sup, love the character and their ability to eat each other. However, I wish to suggest some possibilities.
First, allow all female characters at least, be able to grow their assests and keep them in the fight.
Second, allow the vore characters to at least eat two people whole, and if it is a four team battle, allow one character to swallow the whole team
Third, allow the opition to devour characters that have eaten your ally, thus making yourself bigger
Fourth, a training mode where you can pull all of it off without the npcs attacking you.
Thanks you for your time
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:57 am

Persona59523 wrote:Sup, love the character and their ability to eat each other. However, I wish to suggest some possibilities.
First, allow all female characters at least, be able to grow their assests and keep them in the fight.
Second, allow the vore characters to at least eat two people whole, and if it is a four team battle, allow one character to swallow the whole team
Third, allow the opition to devour characters that have eaten your ally, thus making yourself bigger
Fourth, a training mode where you can pull all of it off without the npcs attacking you.
Thanks you for your time

1: Custom States immediately render that useless unless you were to give them throw immunity or something. Why? Well, one moment they'd have bigger "assets" from one digestion, then the second they get thrown by the other opponent they're flat again. Then again, you all probably don't care about properly balancing a character.

2: Literally the only question on this list that seems feasibly possible, having a belly hold that can fit both opponents inside. It's been attempted before, at least.

3: When put into that context, it's impossible. Usually enemy vore grabs have no hitboxes, and even when they do sometimes it's with a NotHitBy. If it does land, there's a likely chance that the enemy will just drop your ally during or before the eating process.

4: There's already a training mode in M.U.G.E.N, isn't there? You can try that as much as you'd like, unless you're like me and you just go into versus mode where P2 isn't being controlled by the AI, and press F3 or space when the bellyhold ends to regen power/life manually.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Persona59523 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:48 am

1: Custom States immediately render that useless unless you were to give them throw immunity or something. Why? Well, one moment they'd have bigger "assets" from one digestion, then the second they get thrown by the other opponent they're flat again. Then again, you all probably don't care about properly balancing a character.

2: Literally the only question on this list that seems feasibly possible, having a belly hold that can fit both opponents inside. It's been attempted before, at least.

3: When put into that context, it's impossible. Usually enemy vore grabs have no hitboxes, and even when they do sometimes it's with a NotHitBy. If it does land, there's a likely chance that the enemy will just drop your ally during or before the eating process.

4: There's already a training mode in M.U.G.E.N, isn't there? You can try that as much as you'd like, unless you're like me and you just go into versus mode where P2 isn't being controlled by the AI, and press F3 or space when the bellyhold ends to regen power/life manually.[/quote]
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Persona59523 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:50 am

sorry tried to quote. So, I understand where you are coming from and I would like to say that I got the idea that there were no training mode in the game since I was watching Jonny ost videos on the game. However, I would at least, want the characters to grow their assests. I won't ask for it to be a part of the whole match since it would be cancal out by throws.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Pilum » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:13 am

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:1: Custom States immediately render that useless unless you were to give them throw immunity or something. Why? Well, one moment they'd have bigger "assets" from one digestion, then the second they get thrown by the other opponent they're flat again. Then again, you all probably don't care about properly balancing a character.

4: There's already a training mode in M.U.G.E.N, isn't there? You can try that as much as you'd like, unless you're like me and you just go into versus mode where P2 isn't being controlled by the AI, and press F3 or space when the bellyhold ends to regen power/life manually.

Persona59523 wrote:sorry tried to quote. So, I understand where you are coming from and I would like to say that I got the idea that there were no training mode in the game since I was watching Jonny ost videos on the game. However, I would at least, want the characters to grow their assests. I won't ask for it to be a part of the whole match since it would be cancal out by throws.

All of these are actually possible, but require far more effort than what it's worth.

1. Something that was tested with Mama involved a palette switch upon having someone in her belly. The sprite itself had the belly using some unique colors and one palette would not show the belly, the second palette would. Palettes do not change when grabbed, so it would still be able to show a belly during custom states. I haven't implemented this as it takes that much more work for a fringe case which I, the usual author, won't experience as I play exclusively 1v1 modes. And god help you if you want features such as breast growth alongside a full belly from eating a second character, the sprites you need to make for these features become exponentially complex and unfeasible with any character using a significant number of colors in their palette.

2. Possible, and some edits do this, I think some of DrPolice's characters are capable. But being able to grab the entire team at once is undeniably overpowered, and having the character grab them all separately while using their other states in between returns to the first issue in having to make a very large number of sprites.

3. You can use variables that are common between characters to track instances like these. Now you have to edit multiple characters to recognize each other and access their variables, and also make a set of sprites for a character with two characters in their belly, again returning to the first issue of having to make so many more sprites.

4. I'm going to ignore this point as Dylanius has answered it.

Now, if all that made sense to whoever is reading this, congratulations! You understand MUGEN's engine enough to implement all of those features yourself. I cannot reiterate enough that all of these character gimmicks are extremely difficult and tedious to implement in MUGEN. You have absolutely zero chance of seeing it happen unless you do it yourself, as I guarantee no one out of any of the current MUGEN editors will take the time to implement it themselves. I started working on MUGEN as I wanted to see more human preds, so I made them. Even with what little I've done, it's tedious and thankless enough that I've been mostly on hiatus for the past two years.

Cheers. I do not mean to sound angry or condescending in this post, if that is what it has come off as.
Pilum
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:10 am

Thankless?! I'm pretty sure a lot of people have been praising your work, I certainly have, I LOVE your edits! And thanks for the info, It'll come in handy when I start make'n shit.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:13 am

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:4: There's already a training mode in M.U.G.E.N, isn't there? You can try that as much as you'd like, unless you're like me and you just go into versus mode where P2 isn't being controlled by the AI, and press F3 or space when the bellyhold ends to regen power/life manually.

Also, HOW do you make the AI, NOT control the second player?!
Turbotowns
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game