Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5k 8/8/20) Voreday 2021 Teaser

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5e 04-03-18) Now with a Tipja

Postby umakeisee » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:02 pm

I don't know if I missed something, but every event with the dragon won't trigger, even the one that is for another girl.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lapraslunch » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:24 am

lypo wrote:You advance the story by getting the predator scenes with the main girls.

OH! Ok, I guess that explains it then. ^^; My apologies for not understanding that. ^^;
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:21 pm

yourface5672 wrote:I don't know if I missed something, but every event with the dragon won't trigger, even the one that is for another girl.

Have you tried raising her affection? (You can check the girls affection in their rooms). The dragon need 30ish affection IIRC.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby umakeisee » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:21 pm

DarkPinkie wrote:
yourface5672 wrote:I don't know if I missed something, but every event with the dragon won't trigger, even the one that is for another girl.

Have you tried raising her affection? (You can check the girls affection in their rooms). The dragon need 30ish affection IIRC.

That would be it. The others specified an affection level if it was needed. Thank you.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:29 pm

DarkPinkie wrote:Have you tried raising her affection? (You can check the girls affection in their rooms). The dragon need 30ish affection IIRC.

Nothing says "true love" like taking 30 consecutive fireballs to the face
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby umakeisee » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:44 am

The_Prof wrote:
DarkPinkie wrote:Have you tried raising her affection? (You can check the girls affection in their rooms). The dragon need 30ish affection IIRC.

Nothing says "true love" like taking 30 consecutive fireballs to the face

Damn. I was doing that wrong too? I just beat her into submission. :P
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Petz22 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:12 pm

After 1+ month, i finally have internet in my new apartment. I am happy to know that progress is still being made, and I am looking forward to the day when the new patch is upon us, so that I may once again make a new report in terms of findings I make in the game :)

Cheers to all of ya. And tell Ape, that it is in the midst of insanity that we find normality. Hopefully, it should prevent him from completely crashing :lol:
Petz22
Been posting for a bit

Postby InverseTacquito » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:10 pm

So, decided to give this another try to see if it was fixed, but far as I can see, Sereleth's first event trigger is still busted. Hotspring, Tuesday Night. I go there, but she just comments on how nice the water is no matter how many times I click to see if it might just be a Mara situation. There's no other conditions listed, and I searched the thread to see if anybody had mentioned one, but that doesn't seem to be the case, either.
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

Postby nanakra » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:14 pm

InverseTacquito wrote:So, decided to give this another try to see if it was fixed, but far as I can see, Sereleth's first event trigger is still busted. Hotspring, Tuesday Night. I go there, but she just comments on how nice the water is no matter how many times I click to see if it might just be a Mara situation. There's no other conditions listed, and I searched the thread to see if anybody had mentioned one, but that doesn't seem to be the case, either.

There are a couple of hidden conditions.
You have Tuesday night correct.
Spoiler: show
You also have to have met Wistla and have your affection with Sereleth above 20
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SecondAce » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:48 pm

I'm a little bit confused as to how to reach the scene named "Jasmine's Jazz" in the "scenes" doc. I've gotten drunk and I've also had plenty of fun with her already as well as visited her throughout all the nights in the week but when I click on her at night nothing happens. I've progressed the story as far as possible and I have gotten all of the other "Other" scenes but I just can't seem to get this one to work...

Do I have to do anything else besides getting drunk + Ub'd by her and then visit her during the night or am I missing something?
Oh, and I'm playing on the latest version(0.17.5e as of this posting) btw.
Help would be greatly appreciated! ^^; :D
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

Postby nanakra » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:40 pm

MaximumFlufficus wrote:I'm a little bit confused as to how to reach the scene named "Jasmine's Jazz" in the "scenes" doc. I've gotten drunk and I've also had plenty of fun with her already as well as visited her throughout all the nights in the week but when I click on her at night nothing happens. I've progressed the story as far as possible and I have gotten all of the other "Other" scenes but I just can't seem to get this one to work...

Do I have to do anything else besides getting drunk + Ub'd by her and then visit her during the night or am I missing something?

Sounds like you are almost there. Have you interacted with her as she sleeps in her house (Not the inn/pub) at night?

nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SecondAce » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:38 am

nanakra wrote:
MaximumFlufficus wrote:I'm a little bit confused as to how to reach the scene named "Jasmine's Jazz" in the "scenes" doc. I've gotten drunk and I've also had plenty of fun with her already as well as visited her throughout all the nights in the week but when I click on her at night nothing happens. I've progressed the story as far as possible and I have gotten all of the other "Other" scenes but I just can't seem to get this one to work...

Sounds like you are almost there. Have you interacted with her as she sleeps in her house (Not the inn/pub) at night?

I think I should've been more clear in my describing but yes I have, in fact that's what I meant when I said I visited her throughout all the nights in the week but nothing happens. ^^; She just lies there sleeping and nothing happens when I click on her and I'm very confident I've done everything else needed to get the scene. :?
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

Postby abeabe1350 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:36 pm

MaximumFlufficus wrote:
nanakra wrote:

I think I should've been more clear in my describing but yes I have, in fact that's what I meant when I said I visited her throughout all the nights in the week but nothing happens. ^^; She just lies there sleeping and nothing happens when I click on her and I'm very confident I've done everything else needed to get the scene. :?

Okay so to be safe. You have gotten drunk and had the drunk with Jasmine on a weekday before? Then it should work unless we messed something up with a switch (which can happen). If you want to you can pm your save then I will force it to accept the fact that you have done it.
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby SecondAce » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:23 pm

I have even gone so far now as getting all the other scenes available in the scenes document just in case it would somehow help trigger this scene but I've still to actually get it to work. If you're offering to fix the scene manually for me then that's awfully kind and very much appreciated though!

EDIT: Forgot to answer your question(literally the first thing you ask in your message, lol) but yes, I have gotten both drunk and followed her upstairs each afternoon/evening of the week as well as also tried to visit her every night(except for wednesdays because Sereleth is an alcoholic and keeps poor Jasmine up) and sadly it still doesn't work. :(
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

Postby nanakra » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:31 pm

MaximumFlufficus wrote:I have even gone so far now as getting all the other scenes available in the scenes document just in case it would somehow help trigger this scene but I've still to actually get it to work. If you're offering to fix the scene manually for me then that's awfully kind and very much appreciated though!

You are helping to narrow down the issue. If you can PM me your save file, I’ll be able to set the switch that is missing so you can get the scene.

nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SecondAce » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:37 pm

abeabe1350 wrote:If you want to you can pm your save then I will force it to accept the fact that you have done it.

nanakra wrote:You are helping to narrow down the issue. If you can PM me your save file, I’ll be able to set the switch that is missing so you can get the scene.

Done! I've sent you both a PM with a link to the save file. Thanks again for the wonderful help!
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

Postby redfearnmatt » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:17 pm

probably a dumb question, but how do we get Wistla into the town? And how do we get the story to progress?
redfearnmatt
Been posting for a bit

Postby nanakra » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:24 pm

redfearnmatt wrote:probably a dumb question, but how do we get Wistla into the town? And how do we get the story to progress?

Not a dumb question at all.
To progress the story, you will need to talk to Adrian.
He is near the small pond to the left of the shrine.

He'll tell you to get all the girls affection stats to 10. Once you've done so, talk to him again, enter the coliseum, then leave. That will kick off a short cut-scene.

nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Firon » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:42 pm

I am rather enjoying the game with it's rather non fatal nature and rather loving undertones

though that tease from Tina with permavore during her performance segment kinda presses my buttons and makes me pout that we can never see her go through with it

personally i'd love the idea of a predator in this to just "kidnap" the player for a very long period of time...like several days in game time to enjoy and love over what belongs to them for the amount of time they can get away with.....more so if they have high affection and effectively just want to keep the player as close as possible for as long as possible as a lover
Firon
---

Postby nanakra » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:13 pm

So... about that update.
Iris explains in this short graphic below.
About that update.png

nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game