What other fetishes do you have?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What other fetishes do you have?

Postby spanxthanx » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:16 am

I'm into femdom and muscle girls and vore to me is just the ultimate domination. I find that I like a vore story better if it contains some other of my fetishes. How about you? Do you have any other fetishes?
spanxthanx
Somewhat familiar

Re: What other fetishes do you have?

Postby puck5 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:25 am

I have a fetish for women getting frozen in ice or turned into stone, gold, etc.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:08 am

Not... really a fetish per say but I find adoration in macro/micro situations
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Merodi » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:26 am

I don't really call them fetishes cause I'm not into them sexually, but aside from vore I like micro/macro stuff, guro/gore, vomiting, slight body TF (more muscular or more thicc), femboys, male lactation, mpreg, omorashi, clean-ish ageplay and a bunch of other stuff!
Merodi
Participator

Postby bermudianbrit » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:20 am

plushophilia, femdom, rape, ageplay and a few other quite violent ones.
bermudianbrit
Somewhat familiar

Postby spanxthanx » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:33 am

I have a fetish for women getting frozen in ice or turned into stone, gold, etc.

Is it reversible? Do they beg to be turned back?

I have a fetish for a slave-house, a house with a hidden basement where a captive is kept.

... clean-ish ageplay ...

I have a fetish about an older girl taking advantage of a younger boy. Lol, I was fifth grade, she was seven, but she absolutely did not want to take advantage in any way even though the first thing I ever heard her say was akin to "Hey, there's fifth graders here we can beat" (you know snowball war... that was so silly) Now, though, I'm so old that older no longer means bigger.

Another near-fetish or kinda kinky thing I'm into is height stealing or size stealing, a girl getting a better body on the expense of someone else, sometimes vore has an element of that, you know all that "he went to my boobs"-stuff.
spanxthanx
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:49 am

What is ageplay again? I keep hearing different definitions.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby merlovinit » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:00 pm

Weight gain.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby Eznam » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:48 pm

spanxthanx wrote:

Is it reversible? Do they beg to be turned back?

I have a fetish for a slave-house, a house with a hidden basement where a captive is kept.

It's a petrification fetish. It's called Statuephilia on encyclopedia dramatica but it's not the real name for it.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Siuddithsi » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:02 pm

Lipstick. Bright red lipstick. I melt for a woman wearing bright red lipstick.

Biting red lips.jpg
Last edited by Siuddithsi on Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:58 pm

Guilty... I have a very slight fetish for Brother/Sister. Whether it's in vore or just plain out sex, it's there but it's slight. Master/Servant is another of mine that's not nearly as slight. Just the thought of having the ability to order someone to do something and they can't back out of it, no matter how embarrassing it might be, is a bit of a turn on.

For example for the first one, story I'm gonna be writing soon, keep your eyes open)

Luka is a nineteen year old boy whose father remarried after his mother's death. Emma is a sixteen year old girl whose mother married Luka's father. During "Date Night", Luka catches Emma in the bathroom. Their bathroom, unlike most American Households, is one of the biggest rooms in the house. Large five person bath tub, enormous shower, and several sinks. It is closer to a traditional Japanese Bathroom. Emma is rinsing her body off from a bowl of water at her feet, sitting on a stool in the middle of the bathroom. But she isn't merely rinsing. She's also masturbating. Luka doesn't say anything, just stands there staring. When she sees him, she stops only for a minute before starting up again. He's not her REAL brother, after all. Sex happens, of course.

Example for the second one is going to pop up in one of my MLP fics I don't have much in at the moment. Keep your eyes open.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:07 pm

Cuckolding, weight gain and pregnancy are the big ones for me. :3
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Narkotic » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:50 pm

Nobody's ashamed of their fetishes here so...
Flatulence... and Dominance. Those 2 make good partners :lol:
Dominance whether it's a male dom or female dom. Regardless, I get to be bottom
Narkotic
Been posting for a bit

Postby Verilo » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:13 am

Burping
Verilo
Somewhat familiar

Postby stearwing » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:09 am

I'm pretty sure we had a lot of threads like this before, someone ought to sticky one of them.

Anyway. I'm a scatfag. This is how I got into vore, I like disposal. I all but insist on it.
That's all there is when it comes to pure fetishes, rather than appealing concepts that happen to have a sexual side to them.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby LoneliestWolf » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:28 pm

Vore is my primary fetish and through it I've obtained a handful of other fetishes as well:

Weight gain, burping, bondage, & post-vore scat are the ones that come to mind off the top of my head.
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby BabyPyro » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:10 am

I have a shoe fetish but not a foot fetish lol
BabyPyro
Somewhat familiar

Postby Verilo » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:29 am

BabyPyro wrote:I have a shoe fetish but not a foot fetish lol

I want to ask you how this works. I knew a guy who claimed to have a sock fetish but I just assumed he wanted to cover his foot fetish.
Verilo
Somewhat familiar

Postby StanleyVore » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:32 pm

Hmm, Here it goes, I have a fetish for domination, Like a girl showing absolute control of the situation and me having no control. I'm kind of a masochist, but in a different way than pain, Like really slow pleasure, like not letting any orgasms. I kind of like feet, and watersports sometimes. And obviously vore, also Micro/Macro stuff too. Okay, this ones a little awkward to talk about, but I like for a powerful girl, to be very protective of me, and treat me like a child. So yeah, I got quite a few more fetishes like Licking, Lips, Biting, Smothering, Face sitting, Farting (sometimes), a few others I cant really just name off the top of my head.
StanleyVore
Been posting for a bit

Postby StanleyVore » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:53 pm

Hmm, Here it goes, I have a fetish for domination, Like a girl showing absolute control of the situation and me having no control. I'm kind of a masochist, but in a different way than pain, Like really slow pleasure, like not letting any orgasms. I kind of like feet, and watersports sometimes. And obviously vore, also Micro/Macro stuff too. Okay, this ones a little awkward to talk about, but I like for a powerful girl, to be very protective of me, and treat me like a child. So yeah, I got quite a few more fetishes like Licking, Lips, Biting, Smothering, Face sitting, Farting (sometimes), a few others I cant really just name off the top of my head.
StanleyVore
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion