God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <Fall update>

Postby runeguden » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:23 am

im looking forward to centaurss milf scenes
runeguden
Participator

Postby JAIDEN2207 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:58 pm

Thanks for giving credit Sal! I didn't know that I gave enough to be credited
JAIDEN2207
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:28 pm

JAIDEN2207 wrote:Thanks for giving credit Sal! I didn't know that I gave enough to be credited

You gave few ideas, enough to be credited in my opinion.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Notallisasitappears » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:57 pm

Loving the game so far but has an explaination for the Forest been explained on the forum? I tried talking to the old man, went down to the little cave and thought that I had to follow some specific order to get out but that didn't work either. I saved before talking to the catgirl (bit of a habit) and now I'm stuck and really don't want to have to restart.
Finally got a replacement for the laptop. I am sorry for the absence
Notallisasitappears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby maxicrack » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:02 pm

Notallisasitappears wrote:Loving the game so far but has an explaination for the Forest been explained on the forum? I tried talking to the old man, went down to the little cave and thought that I had to follow some specific order to get out but that didn't work either. I saved before talking to the catgirl (bit of a habit) and now I'm stuck and really don't want to have to restart.

All you have to do is find the hole in the forest and go inside. There should be a clue there.
maxicrack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Notallisasitappears » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:04 pm

maxicrack wrote:
Notallisasitappears wrote:Loving the game so far but has an explaination for the Forest been explained on the forum? I tried talking to the old man, went down to the little cave and thought that I had to follow some specific order to get out but that didn't work either. I saved before talking to the catgirl (bit of a habit) and now I'm stuck and really don't want to have to restart.

All you have to do is find the hole in the forest and go inside. There should be a clue there.

I did all that was said is "The answer is literally inside this cave, but I am probably over or underthinking it. Been trying to get out for 30 minutes now.
Notallisasitappears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NemoUlysses » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:09 pm

salamoun wrote:Yes, you need high magic resistance (MDF) but you can get past her now, even if you ate Reila, the Naga.

Very nice, thank you. A related question: is the reward for cubing her missing at the moment or I don't get any dialogue because I failed the previous quests?
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby Notallisasitappears » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:11 pm

Nevermind found it. Went to page 20 in the forum looking then found it looking back a page XD
Notallisasitappears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:07 am

NemoUlysses wrote:
salamoun wrote:Yes, you need high magic resistance (MDF) but you can get past her now, even if you ate Reila, the Naga.

Very nice, thank you. A related question: is the reward for cubing her missing at the moment or I don't get any dialogue because I failed the previous quests?

There is no reward for cubing her yet, but it is planned for the future.

Notallisasitappears wrote:Nevermind found it. Went to page 20 in the forum looking then found it looking back a page XD

Yea, the fog area was added in the most recent update and I've explained it just few posts back. People are really struggling with it considering it's an easier version of what was in Ocarina of time. Maybe because you have to use it to exit instead of get inside like in the Zelda?
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:14 am

UBFanDrake wrote:Well thanks for clearing that up, also a suggestion I would have would be a chance to use the Prison Cube on the Smuggler.

Also did the gap the succubus, Bel, comes through ever get re-sealed? If not that could cause issues in the future if left wide open and not dealt with or maybe Bel would join the brothel if ya don't recruit her.

No, the gap is still open but it's small enough so most creatures in underworld doesn't notice it, it will play a role later in the game. About Bel, she will be found in the brothel of you don't recruit her at first, I just didn't add that part yet.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JAIDEN2207 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:37 pm

Out of curiousity which stories/events of mine did you keep?
JAIDEN2207
Somewhat familiar

Postby TyrantTerry » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:26 pm

salamoun wrote:
NemoUlysses wrote:Question: are the hunters of the centipede quest planned to appear again in future quests?

On an unrelated note, I noticed a very minor issue in the dialogues that kind of puzzled me: the manager of the brothel says that I should not leave without paying next time even if I go straight to pay her after eating one of the girls, am I doing something wrong? Or is there only one dialogue at the moment, independently from whether you try to run away or not?

Yes, hunters will reappear if you helped them out.
Will look at the brothel problem as it should not do that.

TyrantTerry wrote:Maybe have the player chooses what Lucia does with the butterfly girl.

Dragongirl I figure will have something to do with that egg from the tree. Found a house with 4 blue eggs I figure thats the Blue Lamia from the bar's house looking forward to that. I would love to see a half giant or mini giantess as some would call it in the future but won't be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

Happy enough with the love put into this I am sure many others are as well. Keep at it.

I've decided that Lucia will spare the butterfly girl player can force Lucia to eat her if you want.
Egg is planned to be used for a dragon in the future, yes.
House with blue eggs is Kejpi's (blue naga/lamia in bar).
There will definitely be at least one minigiantess in the future updates.

TyrantTerry wrote:Anymore servants to get working at the manor anytime soon by the way?

Yea, I think one or two new ones at least should appear in the mansion update. Somewhere around early 2019 is this planned.

I am looking forward to whatever you put in , its a great & fun game to begin with so the more the merrier.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:35 am

JAIDEN2207 wrote:Out of curiousity which stories/events of mine did you keep?

One of the first ones, the doctor one and I think one other. Don't really remember them but I have them saved with the rest of planned stuff in the game.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anonim1234 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:30 am

hey Salamoun. what do you think? Add prey to scene with friends in a mansion
Anonim1234
New to the forum

Postby TyrantTerry » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:32 pm

salamoun wrote:
NemoUlysses wrote:

There is no reward for cubing her yet, but it is planned for the future.

Notallisasitappears wrote:Nevermind found it. Went to page 20 in the forum looking then found it looking back a page XD

Yea, the fog area was added in the most recent update and I've explained it just few posts back. People are really struggling with it considering it's an easier version of what was in Ocarina of time. Maybe because you have to use it to exit instead of get inside like in the Zelda?

What is this Fog Area I keep hearing about??
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:45 am

It is part of Basling Forest - it contains puzzle, some world lore and potential meal/pred.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:16 pm

Yea, the fog area was added in the most recent update and I've explained it just few posts back. People are really struggling with it considering it's an easier version of what was in Ocarina of time. Maybe because you have to use it to exit instead of get inside like in the Zelda?[/quote]

What is this Fog Area I keep hearing about??[/quote]
If u go in, u can't go out get out over the normal way, u have to find the cave, there is a little "quest".
In this forest is a catgirl and a old man.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:32 am

Anonim1234 wrote:hey Salamoun. what do you think? Add prey to scene with friends in a mansion

Definitely planned.

TyrantTerry wrote:What is this Fog Area I keep hearing about??

this little new addition:
fog.png
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 665544o » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:26 am

Out of curiosity, is the Game Log going to be updated?
665544o
New to the forum

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:54 am

Log will be replaced with detailed walkthrought - please be patient.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game