Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Raiden264 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:24 pm

CloudChaserRG wrote:How do you use the workaround? My old save file doesn't work with this version and the butterfly girl is preventing me from progressing to the new content. Is there anything I can do to skip it at least temporarily? ^^;

Ps. Is there a place I can go to get some hints on the easter eggs in the game?

You'll need to download version 5.01 on the main page. The "workaround" now will allow new players to play through without getting the graphics bug. Also, the butterfly girl has been fixed thanks to help from Erecant to pointing out a missing switch. This patch contains A LOT of other various tweaks so make sure all you guys download and speak with Zaixa to upgrade your quest journals!

For those of you who have events showing over your scene pictures make sure to download the clean save file I uploaded. You may lose out on some of your items, but you can change your name and also your level by speaking to Zaixa in the mission guild.

Please read over the patch info guys!

Oh and as for hints, try searching the forum with keywords to what you're looking for. Also, someone has been uploading FMHD gameplay to youtube, so check there too. :gulp:
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:34 pm

Raiden264 wrote:
CloudChaserRG wrote:How do you use the workaround? My old save file doesn't work with this version and the butterfly girl is preventing me from progressing to the new content. Is there anything I can do to skip it at least temporarily? ^^;

You'll need to download version 5.01 on the main page. The "workaround" now will allow new players to play through without getting the graphics bug. Also, the butterfly girl has been fixed thanks to help from Erecant to pointing out a missing switch. This patch contains A LOT of other various tweaks so make sure all you guys download and speak with Zaixa to upgrade your quest journals!

For those of you who have events showing over your scene pictures make sure to download the clean save file I uploaded. You may lose out on some of your items, but you can change your name and also your level by speaking to Zaixa in the mission guild.

Oh and as for hints, try searching the forum with keywords to what you're looking for. Also, someone has been uploading FMHD gameplay to youtube, so check there too. :gulp:

Do I need the clean save file, i played the last version of ur game (5.00)?

One thing I passed to get the fox girl out of jail
(sorry if u can't understand all what I wrote)
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CloudChaserRG » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:05 pm

How much luck does the 3,000 gold ring give? I'm trying to decide between the 3. Also, I don't know if you're already aware but the willing option for the Queen pred doesn't work. She says to come closer but then the dialogue just ends. Even walking closer and talking to her again just starts the conversation over.

And after picking up the blue orb from the witch in the basement it just disappears. Not in my inventory anywhere and using the statue doesn't do anything
CloudChaserRG
New to the forum

Postby chocobun » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:35 am

how do you go to haybale city?
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:59 am

chocobun wrote:how do you go to haybale city?

Read the comments below, one or two pages ago
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden264 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:25 am

Archangel64 wrote:
Raiden264 wrote:

Do I need the clean save file, i played the last version of ur game (5.00)?

One thing I passed to get the fox girl out of jail
(sorry if u can't understand all what I wrote)

You'll want to download 5.01 first. The clean save is just for those who have issues with events displaying over pictures, or any other random bugs from past releases.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:40 pm

You'll want to download 5.01 first. The clean save is just for those who have issues with events displaying over pictures, or any other random bugs from past releases.[/quote]
Bugs like the butterfly girl one or the bug with objects over the pictures?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:07 pm

is it me or does the Eel girl have even MORE HP then last time. I used the level setting to go to 99 and it still took several turns of pummeling to take her down
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Prancer » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:43 am

In 5.0 the butterfly girl barely functions, if you've already completed the mission before the update, the husband prevents you from entering certain areas. On a new file, defeating her in a fight loops the conversation, and throws you into another battle with her.
Prancer
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:41 pm

Prancer wrote:In 5.0 the butterfly girl barely functions, if you've already completed the mission before the update, the husband prevents you from entering certain areas. On a new file, defeating her in a fight loops the conversation, and throws you into another battle with her.

5.01 is up for download and fixes those issues.

Thankfully I found new ones since RPGMaker is a spiteful and vindictive bastard.

Spoiler: show
- If the fox eats you in jail after getting caught and arrested, she will get stuck after saying "this wall looks unstable"

- (maybe an issue) vore scenes on the witch village trail do not have a scat scene despite it being turned on. I do not know if this is a bug or the scenes just lack scat, but thought that I would bring it up just in case.

- The Eel girl's HP is through the roof. Currently ~8200 HP while Naomi, a boss monster you won't encounter til much later, has only ~3000 HP

That's what I found so far
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby WormboyUK » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:34 am

How much is a pile? Because it says for the Witches Brew quest that I need to get 3 piles of Vamp Ant dust, and I've gotten 3, but it's not working, so do I need 3 stacks? If so, how much does it stack?
WormboyUK
New to the forum

Postby RedX132613 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:49 am

you need to change the random encounters, i cant fight, i cant escape, there's no cheat spell, this is bullshit
RedX132613
New to the forum

Postby dvex » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:31 pm

Bug report. The willing scene with the Tiger girl still doesnt trigger if you try to be her meal it just resets the dialogue tree.
dvex
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheBlindSalmon » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:25 pm

There are still some inconsistencies in the butterfly quest, fortunately only in dialogue. The man is referred to in some places as "boy", "child" or "son". Also, at the end dialogue, the player is once referred to by the default name "Dani" instead of whatever was chosen.
TheBlindSalmon
Been posting for a bit

Postby vore2412 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:41 pm

RedX132613 wrote:you need to change the random encounters, i cant fight, i cant escape, there's no cheat spell, this is bullshit

Moderate your language please, there is no call for you to be impolite. There are no cheat spells, but if you actually read the change log, Raiden has given us a way to level without grinding through levels by talking to the person at the hero's guild. It would be polite of you to apologize to Raiden and thank them for the time they have put into building this game and implementing a way to make grinding no longer a necessity. Please try to be more respectful in the future.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:43 pm

WormboyUK wrote:How much is a pile? Because it says for the Witches Brew quest that I need to get 3 piles of Vamp Ant dust, and I've gotten 3, but it's not working, so do I need 3 stacks? If so, how much does it stack?

There's a note in the witch's cabin on the left that tells you how many of each you need. I believe the Vamp Ant dust was four where the succubus tail and necrotic essence were a mere three.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden264 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:38 pm

The_Prof wrote:
Prancer wrote:In 5.0 the butterfly girl barely functions, if you've already completed the mission before the update, the husband prevents you from entering certain areas. On a new file, defeating her in a fight loops the conversation, and throws you into another battle with her.

5.01 is up for download and fixes those issues.

Thankfully I found new ones since RPGMaker is a spiteful and vindictive bastard.

Spoiler: show
- If the fox eats you in jail after getting caught and arrested, she will get stuck after saying "this wall looks unstable"

- (maybe an issue) vore scenes on the witch village trail do not have a scat scene despite it being turned on. I do not know if this is a bug or the scenes just lack scat, but thought that I would bring it up just in case.

- The Eel girl's HP is through the roof. Currently ~8200 HP while Naomi, a boss monster you won't encounter til much later, has only ~3000 HP

That's what I found so far

The fox girl does need work. That's a bug, but the other two things aren't. The eel girl was intended to be encountered after the player completed 8 quests and was on the way to haybale village. I can weaken her down as I don't think the pond is restricted. Also, not every vore scene has a scat scene. Hope that helps. I'll note your suggestion for the next release and update the bug list with the fox girl. Thanks!

vore2412 wrote:
RedX132613 wrote:you need to change the random encounters, i cant fight, i cant escape, there's no cheat spell, this is bullshit

Moderate your language please, there is no call for you to be impolite. There are no cheat spells, but if you actually read the change log, Raiden has given us a way to level without grinding through levels by talking to the person at the hero's guild. It would be polite of you to apologize to Raiden and thank them for the time they have put into building this game and implementing a way to make grinding no longer a necessity. Please try to be more respectful in the future.

Thanks for answering questions and for the kind words. If you guys have any trouble changing your levels please do let me know. The option is there for people who want to skip around, and also for those who want to try the challenge of playing through the game regularly but may need a level up or two.
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Prancer » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:35 pm

Another issue, I can't complete the catgirl's mouse hunt quest. Or well, I did! But it doesn't mark the quests as finished on the quest list. It seems the second objective hasn't been completed, though I did give her the meat and she thanked me. Seems like it should be concluded, at least.
Prancer
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:30 pm

Prancer wrote:Another issue, I can't complete the catgirl's mouse hunt quest. Or well, I did! But it doesn't mark the quests as finished on the quest list. It seems the second objective hasn't been completed, though I did give her the meat and she thanked me. Seems like it should be concluded, at least.

it's an error in display only. The quest is counted as complete and you get the reward, it just doesn't say so in the quest log.
The_Prof
???

Postby blazekyn » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:54 am

does anyone know where i find the empty honey jar for a quest?
blazekyn
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game