God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <Fall update>

Postby salamoun » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:56 am

665544o wrote:Out of curiosity, is the Game Log going to be updated?

Yes, still working on it, terribly sorry it's taking so long. We're just need to finish brothel, school and castle parts now.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jaebomber » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:46 pm

can you show us an entire picture of the map its so confusing when your playing the game up close
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:53 pm

jaebomber wrote:can you show us an entire picture of the map its so confusing when your playing the game up close

The map is in the main post, just click the link in the spoiler.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vgove » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:30 pm

Can you make the tower near the void the home of someone who is trying to summon an army to take over the kingdom you can stop the person in 1 of 3 ways
1)you challenge them to a fight if you win yo get to eat thim if you lose you have to join them.
the other two ways are without the person finding out
2)you break the summoning pad (it is what the army will come from)
3)swallow the pad and whait for the army to fill your gut.
:gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
vgove
Participator

Postby vgove » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:34 pm

Can you make it so you can challenge the harpy village to a fight and if you win you can do anything with all of the harpies? :gulp:
vgove
Participator

Postby DangZerglings » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:43 pm

I'm going through the game, and right now, I'm just hoping that me sparing most of the folks I come across doesn't come back to bite me in the ass. XD
Lilysse (Nights of Azure): I will always love you...
===============
Because willing lesbians and nonfatality need far, far more love in vore.
DangZerglings
Somewhat familiar

Location: Watching a girl eat another girl with her pussy and possibly letting her out a half hour later

Postby salamoun » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:35 am

vgove wrote:Can you make the tower near the void the home of someone who is trying to summon an army to take over the kingdom you can stop the person in 1 of 3 ways
1)you challenge them to a fight if you win yo get to eat thim if you lose you have to join them.
the other two ways are without the person finding out
2)you break the summoning pad (it is what the army will come from)
3)swallow the pad and whait for the army to fill your gut.
:gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

There is already an event planned for that tower.

vgove wrote:Can you make it so you can challenge the harpy village to a fight and if you win you can do anything with all of the harpies? :gulp:

There are future plans for harpy village, dunno if I would add something like this though. But there should be possibility to eat most of the harpies in the future, should you choose to do so.

DangZerglings wrote:I'm going through the game, and right now, I'm just hoping that me sparing most of the folks I come across doesn't come back to bite me in the ass. XD

Sparing usually have a positive impact, but you gave me some great ideas now. :evil:
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:18 am

salamoun, could u make that in the harpy village u have few prey scenes, it would be boring if there only pred scenes
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:27 pm

Archangel64 wrote:salamoun, could u make that in the harpy village u have few prey scenes, it would be boring if there only pred scenes

Well there are prey scenes if you lose the fights. There will of course be more.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DangZerglings » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:14 pm

Is there anything more planned for the neko in the fog area, or is she sort of a one-area deal? Also, it seems as if though the sleeping inn girls at Grandhol aren't showing up. Am I doing something wrong? I've gotten as far as the story will allow me and just going around scene-hunting now to see what triggers the other CGs I see in the folders (also holding off on the arena at the moment, because GOOD LORD, does stuff there hurt in 1v1).

And on a side note, I'm kinda curious about the source on Bel, because the arts used during her intro should you compliment her piqued my interest.
Lilysse (Nights of Azure): I will always love you...
===============
Because willing lesbians and nonfatality need far, far more love in vore.
DangZerglings
Somewhat familiar

Location: Watching a girl eat another girl with her pussy and possibly letting her out a half hour later

Postby salamoun » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:04 am

DangZerglings wrote:Is there anything more planned for the neko in the fog area, or is she sort of a one-area deal? Also, it seems as if though the sleeping inn girls at Grandhol aren't showing up. Am I doing something wrong? I've gotten as far as the story will allow me and just going around scene-hunting now to see what triggers the other CGs I see in the folders (also holding off on the arena at the moment, because GOOD LORD, does stuff there hurt in 1v1).

And on a side note, I'm kinda curious about the source on Bel, because the arts used during her intro should you compliment her piqued my interest.

The neko doesn't have anything planned. For Grandhol inn girl, you have to first eat the one in Yosko now (the pirate area). Arena is designed to be easier for preds, yes.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DroolingPred » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:05 pm

Oh, as a note - I'm willing to bet that there will eventually be some scenes in the chapel. Perhaps a one on one confessional creates opportunities for a devious pred? I'm really looking forward to a scene like that in the future, nuns and priestesses are a preferred prey.

I saw from the Patreon that we are looking forward to another update this year - and congratulations on the spike in patronage!

Are there any plans to expand the slime farm? Seems like not much happens over there.
Also really looking forward to filling my belly with the rest of those new bandit girls when we can catch up to them. Seeing as I've already eaten the shop owners, perhaps I could keep the shipment for myself?

Oh, I remembered - when speaking with papa Saoghail in the Losko inn, he mentions giving over a sword, but I didn't notice one in my inventory. Can't remember if I've already posted about that.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby umakeisee » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:30 pm

Is Nature's Blessing a passive skill or not in the game yet? Also, can you run into the spider girl again in the latest version?
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:20 am

yourface5672 wrote:Is Nature's Blessing a passive skill or not in the game yet? Also, can you run into the spider girl again in the latest version?

If u beat her and let her alive, she'll go next to Mansion
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NemoUlysses » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:05 am

yourface5672 wrote:Is Nature's Blessing a passive skill or not in the game yet?

The former, as salamoun explained a couple of weeks ago Nature's Blessing gives passive HP regeneration (5% per turn).

DroolingPred wrote:Oh, as a note - I'm willing to bet that there will eventually be some scenes in the chapel. Perhaps a one on one confessional creates opportunities for a devious pred? I'm really looking forward to a scene like that in the future, nuns and priestesses are a preferred prey.

100% agreed. :D
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tilalumtar » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:51 am

salamoun wrote:
DangZerglings wrote:I'm going through the game, and right now, I'm just hoping that me sparing most of the folks I come across doesn't come back to bite me in the ass. XD

Sparing usually have a positive impact, but you gave me some great ideas now. :evil:

Great. So... Is there a negative Impact if you don't spare them? :evil: (needless to say that I am a bit masochistic and a huge fan of slightly mean/sadistic, moking and commanding female preds. Do you perhaps have something in store for me? :-D )

'Am asking because I haven't played the new versions yet (still sticking at 0.2.9 because my Internet sucks right now ^^; ).

Oh, and: Thanks for the great game. Even the older Version is one of the best v-games in my oppinion! :wink:
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:03 am

DroolingPred wrote:Oh, as a note - I'm willing to bet that there will eventually be some scenes in the chapel. Perhaps a one on one confessional creates opportunities for a devious pred? I'm really looking forward to a scene like that in the future, nuns and priestesses are a preferred prey.

I saw from the Patreon that we are looking forward to another update this year - and congratulations on the spike in patronage!

Are there any plans to expand the slime farm? Seems like not much happens over there.
Also really looking forward to filling my belly with the rest of those new bandit girls when we can catch up to them. Seeing as I've already eaten the shop owners, perhaps I could keep the shipment for myself?

Oh, I remembered - when speaking with papa Saoghail in the Losko inn, he mentions giving over a sword, but I didn't notice one in my inventory. Can't remember if I've already posted about that.

Yup, chapel will definitely have event and there will be more of those with various scenes in other areas too.
There are future plans for slime farm but not in the foreseeable future.
Yes, if you eat the shopkeepers, you will be able to keep the shipment, I think Lana even says that.

yourface5672 wrote:Is Nature's Blessing a passive skill or not in the game yet? Also, can you run into the spider girl again in the latest version?

Yup, Nature one is passive, I think I will allow all passive skills to show up so people won't be too confused about those.
Lucia can be found in the attic of the mansion if you spare her in the cave, more interactions coming in the mansion update.

Tilalumtar wrote:Great. So... Is there a negative Impact if you don't spare them? :evil: (needless to say that I am a bit masochistic and a huge fan of slightly mean/sadistic, moking and commanding female preds. Do you perhaps have something in store for me? :-D )

'Am asking because I haven't played the new versions yet (still sticking at 0.2.9 because my Internet sucks right now ^^; ).

Oh, and: Thanks for the great game. Even the older Version is one of the best v-games in my oppinion! :wink:

Well negative is that you can't see any future events with the characters you ate. Some will have friends or relatives that can hunt you if you eat a certain character. if you want to play cruel pred, there are few scenes in the game now that should be enjoyable for you, witch at the tree if you ate Reila and have enough MDF is one example, some sleeping inn girls too I think.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheBlindSalmon » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:12 am

If you decide to transport the mermaid, Chasy, in the womb and lose the bandit fight, you get transported into a random location on the world map where it's impossible to move.
TheBlindSalmon
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:07 am

TheBlindSalmon wrote:If you decide to transport the mermaid, Chasy, in the womb and lose the bandit fight, you get transported into a random location on the world map where it's impossible to move.

Got it, fixed, sorry for inconvenience.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NemoUlysses » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:39 am

An extremely minor inconsistency with the dialogues: in the Ruvkus inn you can meet a neko and MC will note how she never met a neko before, this was the case until the previous version, but after the latest update you can actually meet two neko girls (Lost Neko and Pickpocket Neko) before reaching Ruvukus. To be fair that neko in the inn looks much more furry (level 2?) than the level 1 ones that we can meet before and afterwards, but I guess that there's no actual difference in the game, isn't it?
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game