The World of Ironia 1.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

The World of Ironia 1.0

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:15 pm

Hey there! My name is CrystalKiller88. You may know me from... Absolutely nothing on this site, unless you follow ZeldaNoVorsu.

Anyways, after seeing so many fun games on this forum, I decided to try my hand at making one myself. ...That was 3 years ago... Yeah, needless to say, I kinda lost my motivation with this one. Maybe I was too ambitious, maybe I underestimated the workload, I don't know.

The point is, I decided to post what I did get done of the game, about 50% of the game was finished when I quit, with the project file included. That way, ANYONE could continue it if they wanted!

So, what's the game about? You play as Alex, a young school boy who likes to write about an imaginary world in his journal called Ironia. One day, he, somehow, gets sucked into this world! Now he must escape without becoming a meal for one of the many monster girls living in Ironia.

Please bear in mind that the game is not very difficult, mostly because I wanted to focus more on the vore, as I believe that's what most people play vore games for.

Here's what's in the game:
Spoiler: show
-OV
-AV
-One instance of UB
-Scat
-Game Over sequences for almost every enemy in the game!

Here's what I don't want in the game:
Hardcore sex

So, here's the link:
https://mega.nz/#F!VAEHhIwQ!iLpA12qhod7vGhQPggBsIQ

If you'd like to make an edit, just send me a PM first. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I do still remember what I wanted to happen in each part of the game, if you're curious. I hope you enjoy and I can't wait to see what you create!
Last edited by CrystalKiller88 on Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Re: The World of Ironia 1.0

Postby Bright » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:20 pm

How long is this game?
Do you have any screenshots?
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:33 pm

Bright wrote:How long is this game?
Do you have any screenshots?

Depends on how many vore scenes you find. If you just barrel through, it's not too long. If you stop and smell the stomach acids, probably a few hours.

Ooh, I probably should add some. Thanks for reminding me!
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:37 pm

Is that game an rpg or anything else?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby InverseTacquito » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:52 pm

DL's borked. Can't get out of the initializing startup before flatlining.
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:15 pm

Archangel64 wrote:Is that game an rpg or anything else?

Yes it is. Made in RPG Maker VX Ace

InverseTacquito wrote:DL's borked. Can't get out of the initializing startup before flatlining.

Maybe I'm just dumb but, huh? I don't know what you're saying.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:22 pm

He's saying the download isn't working for him, and it seems to be stuck at 3% for me too.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Erecant » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:48 pm

I've never seen Mega downloads move so slowly as this. They must have some network problems going on. I'm getting something like 2-6kb/s. This isn't even a terribly large game. I'm parsing the file out at just shy of 80MB.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Krono » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:35 pm

Erecant wrote:I've never seen Mega downloads move so slowly as this. They must have some network problems going on. I'm getting something like 2-6kb/s. This isn't even a terribly large game. I'm parsing the file out at just shy of 80MB.

--Erecant

The issue is with whatever software it uses to zip files together. I found that it was much quicker and easier to import all of it to my cloud into its own folder and then download just that folder as a zip.
Try this link: https://mega.nz/#F!mR9nEI6R!aGz-xFaL5KRHXrfJ0ERtKA

Just a bit of criticism on the game; Vore is what we are playing for, so it doesn't really make much sense to have a mandatory game over after every vore scene. Aside from that the story line seems pretty neat. There are bugs to be ironed out (don't backtrack after beating the theives) and you left the dev shortcuts in on the beginning map; however, to me that's not as game breaking as being punished for checking out the vore scenes. Just my 2 cents though. :D :gulp:

I do hope someone is willing to work on it in the future. I would but I don't tend to have much time to myself irl anymore unfortunately.
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:11 pm

Can somebody just throw a zip up on Mediafire or something? Neither of the links is working for me. It takes two hours for the download to 'complete' and then I still don't have the actual file.
Last edited by empatheticapathy on Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby chrono2207 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:52 pm

Don't know you from anywhere? Didn't you make that one interactive? Either way I'm peeking at this.
chrono2207
New to the forum

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:02 pm

Yeah, actually MEGA's been slow for me today too. I downloaded a different game earlier today and it took a really long time.

chrono2207 wrote: Don't know you from anywhere? Didn't you make that one interactive?

Yes, I have made a few interactives.

Krono, Shoot, thanks for catching those dev shortcuts. I thought I had taken those out, but I guess I was mistaken. As for your criticism, firstly, I'm glad you like the storyline! Secondly, I'm not sure I understand what you mean by the Game Over point.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby Ryuu27 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:09 am

Hi, little bug: we can't leave fortress' mafia, my opinion: scene vore too short, but good game.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby killerwolf6 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:04 am

There are quite a few sequence breaks you can do in the game, like after getting the boat you can just travel to the the field area without meeting the witch first, more over you can skip the town there entirely and just go to the temple to get the first set of pages. When in Kaiju city you can also go strait to apartment building and start that sequence before recruiting Emma. There also seems to be an issue with being able to re trigger events the thieves hideout, apartment building, and mafia fortress all seem to allow you to retrigger the boss fights.

Some other glitches I've found where that the performance cup in the arena seems only let fight the first two challengers and then it just leaves you stuck in the arena (The same glitch happen for the Mushroom cup after you beat peach.). The monsters in Kaiju City will still act like your alone after recruiting Julia, The scene after you get separated from your party with the purple hair centaur in Kaiju city doesn't seems to finish leaving you able to move around but the screen completely black. And finally for Kaiju city You can seem to leave the mafia fortress area.

Finally, I don't these a scripting glitches or just unfinished scenes there are some scenes with the giantess where after you piss them off they just leave you alone, also the scene you get after you beat the chiefs seems to abruptly cut off.
coffee coffee COFFEE!!!
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DollyFailFail » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:05 pm

CrystalKiller88 wrote:Krono, Shoot, thanks for catching those dev shortcuts. I thought I had taken those out, but I guess I was mistaken. As for your criticism, firstly, I'm glad you like the storyline! Secondly, I'm not sure I understand what you mean by the Game Over point.

I think what he means is that we're here because of the vore, so it feels like you're just punishing us for getting what we came here for when you make the vore scenes all lead to game overs.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:16 pm

failbird105 wrote:
CrystalKiller88 wrote:Krono, Shoot, thanks for catching those dev shortcuts. I thought I had taken those out, but I guess I was mistaken. As for your criticism, firstly, I'm glad you like the storyline! Secondly, I'm not sure I understand what you mean by the Game Over point.

I think what he means is that we're here because of the vore, so it feels like you're just punishing us for getting what we came here for when you make the vore scenes all lead to game overs.

Oh, I see now. Well, I'm afraid I don't really know how to fix that outside of having the game save before every encounter...
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby vgove » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:57 pm

hey is the player pred and are they female?
vgove
Participator

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:56 pm

vgove, No and no. But all the enemies are female!
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby jacobgr05 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:10 pm

Very nice start so far, Its nice to see a game posted up that has so much content already!

A few points other people have mentioned so far:
It would be nice if the vore scene's were a little longer, especially the one's where the PC is willing and therefore gaining some sort of pleasure from being eaten.
I don't really mind the vore scene's causing a game over but if it is bothering people then why not have the vore scene's reset you to before they happened instead of making you lose? So if you lose a battle and get eaten in a random encounter you go back to the tile it happened on as though the battle never happened (same hp/mp/exp etc..). If you get eaten in conversation or by a static enemy have it be a sort of looping conversation where at the end the screen fades to black then its back to as though you hadn't talked to them.
jacobgr05
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:17 pm

jacobgr05 wrote:Very nice start so far, Its nice to see a game posted up that has so much content already!

A few points other people have mentioned so far:
It would be nice if the vore scene's were a little longer, especially the one's where the PC is willing and therefore gaining some sort of pleasure from being eaten.
I don't really mind the vore scene's causing a game over but if it is bothering people then why not have the vore scene's reset you to before they happened instead of making you lose? So if you lose a battle and get eaten in a random encounter you go back to the tile it happened on as though the battle never happened (same hp/mp/exp etc..). If you get eaten in conversation or by a static enemy have it be a sort of looping conversation where at the end the screen fades to black then its back to as though you hadn't talked to them.

Glad to hear you like it so far! The thing is, I like perma-vore, that's why they all end in game overs. Although, I could possibly simulate a game over, then use that reset idea in my next game...
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game