Best manga vore ever!

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Best manga vore ever!

Postby MonsterWorrior » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:42 pm

Orchestration wrote:I had Starcross draw Lamia. Thought I would share her here!

And that's my new favorite drawing. XD
My profile page: https://rp.aryion.com/profile/Inara_Serpentine

Can't wait to see you *Licks lips*
MonsterWorrior
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orchestration » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:26 am

New chapter is out. No Lamia or vore this issue.

Kind of conflicted, I don't want anything bad to happen to the heroes but at the same time I want Lamia to get to eat someone and show she is a threat.

Plus right now the heroes she has "eaten" are petrified, which must make a boring meal for her. If she does eat some of them it would be nice if they were wiggling about and squirming inside her for her to enjoy!
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby MonsterWorrior » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:49 am

True, no vore but some nice girls tied in webs. :3 Very cute.

MonsterWorrior
Somewhat familiar

Postby shaded-seraphim » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:49 pm

Good to see it's still updating! I'm really hoping we'll see some progress on it coming over to the west, also hoping Lamia will get to do a bit more than eating the petrified girls haha
shaded-seraphim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MonsterWorrior » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:16 pm

https://urasunday.com/srare/comic/67610.php

Guess what just got posted today? :3 New S rare previews! No sign of Lamia, and it seems there is a new mushroom girl themed villain. I can't read it but it seems she's stealing their souls or minds or something? I'm not fully sure but it seems to be the case. Looks good for sure. <3 I really can't wait to see more of this manga, and hopefully in english. :3 Don't forget to support the manga and ask for it to be in english. :)

MonsterWorrior
Somewhat familiar

Postby MonsterWorrior » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:55 am

Looks like Seven Seas Has started the next survey! I'm so excited to one again ask for S Rare. <3 I promise the entire community I will ask them every survey. (( In accordance with their rules, of one time per survey. )) As always, I'll leave a link to the survey, and the info on how to submit to it properly. <3

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAc7a7DAnotBkA1hPJZETZd6MpAYIUmPhgOeF0DSZZlGksag/viewform The link here.

The survey has changed for this month, so I'll just leave what to do here.

On the new question : Do you have a Japanese ECCHI or FANSERVICE MANGA (rated Older Teen or Mature for sexual content), IN ANY GENRE, that you want us to publish in English? Type it here Put the answer : S Rare Soubi no Niau Kanojo

I hope we can get as many people to take it as possible. <3 And thanks to everyone who has helped get this manga to the community. <3 One day friends. <3 One day. <3

MonsterWorrior
Somewhat familiar

Postby shaded-seraphim » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:20 pm

Around what time do the surveys update each month? I'd love to show some support again for December if there's been a new one.
shaded-seraphim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orchestration » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:27 am

The author just posted a preview. Looks like the 3 petrified girls, and the girl who was half-petrified have been fully reassembled and let out of Lamia.
Attachments
Du1W4cAVAAEhWIo.jpg
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nobodyman » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:32 pm

New chapter is out today, but no vore this time around. However, the Medusa girl gets turned into a strange snake monster thing, so that could possibly lead to some vore scenarios.

Unfortunately, we won't get the next chapter until January 23rd. Here's hoping it'll be worth the wait.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MonsterWorrior » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:53 am

Thanks for posting this. I was going to post myself but I broke my right hand and I am having a hard time typing. I hope while I am healing people continue to help the cause. <3

MonsterWorrior
Somewhat familiar

Postby shaded-seraphim » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:39 pm

Looks like the big evolved Medusa is currently just petrifying the heroines, two of them so far, but who knows? maybe she'll put those snake mouths to use and gulp down a few?

Judging from what I saw on the S Rare Twitter, there's also a bit of corruption stuff going on. https://twitter.com/ouminoko/status/1083519806484037632

(I was super happy when one of the Twitter accounts liked my art of Lamia by the way)
shaded-seraphim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orchestration » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:48 pm

Just got Volume 8 and am trying to figure out what happened. Lamia ate 2 of the petrified girls,1 who was whole and 1 who was smashed to bits. The partially smashed/petrified girl was not eaten. Then it cuts away. Next we see them, all 3 are fully petrified and fully fixed. No longer broken into pieces. I have no idea why though. Lamia obviously fixed them up and didn't digest them, I wonder what she is up to.
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby shaded-seraphim » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:31 pm

Here's a bump for hoping that we'll get an update eventually!
shaded-seraphim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nobodyman » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:16 pm

shaded-seraphim wrote:Here's a bump for hoping that we'll get an update eventually!

New chapter comes out tomorrow, but I'm not exactly hopeful for new vore considering the villain theyr'e facing now, but you never know. It's all up to the author.

We should be getting another fight against Lamia soon though, so I'm really looking forward to that.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MonsterWorrior » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:30 am

This is such a good manga. I have a lot more pages from it saved I need to post, and I will again soon. I do hope everyone has been enjoying it so far and I can't wait to see it finished. <3 Looks like it the latest update it's getting close to the final battle, between our heroes like Yurina, fighting against lamia and 2 others. For sure we'll get some vore out of this fight, and I think we might even get a new form for lamia. XD (( Based on what we saw earlier. :3 ))

Anyway, I'll post more later. Lots of wonderful vore :3 Here's what looks like the start of the fight.

I'll have to find the pic of what I mean about the other form. But I remember it was cool looking. (( Not much help I know. )) If anyone else knows what I'm talking about feel free to post :3 And good to be back.

MonsterWorrior
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orchestration » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:18 pm

I sent some messages to the author saying I hope we get to see Lamia digest some people and he said he will "try his best". So looks like he would like to let it happen, just depends on if his editors let him do it.
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby MonsterWorrior » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:12 am

Yay! The site is back :3 I'll cut to the chase about my post. First, I found the second form I think we'll see in the future here. If we see something like this I think we'll get a lot of hot vore :3

And also, in the latest update, we got a little more vore :3 The final battle seems to have started, and without waiting to long, Lamia has eaten someone, or is at least starting to. The main guy in his magical girl outfit looks like he's taking a trip into her inviting looking tail maw :3

I really hope we'll see this in english. It looks like so much fun~

MonsterWorrior
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orchestration » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:24 pm

I am betting someone sacrifices them selves to save the Hero. So we might finally see someone get digested by Lamia.
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby SwordkingX5 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:03 am

I would love to see more of that lamia and other monster girls eating people as this is really well drawn.
SwordkingX5
Been posting for a bit

Postby MonsterWorrior » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:48 pm

I promised some more pics a while back, before the site needed to be moved. Anyway, I'm here to deliver that promise :3 Also, I just wanted to say how cool everyone has been. I'm still not sure if we'll ever get this in English as hard as I've been working to encourage others to help. But still, it's been almost a year sense I first started this forum and this will be it's 100 post, and nearly 25,000 views! At the very least, we've shown we are interested in this and want to see more of it for sure <3 Who knows, maybe one day we will get it. I know if it does I'll be buying several copies just for myself :3 And maybe a few more just to show my pure love and support of the series, and whatever company brings this dream to reality <3

But anyway, back to the vore. Here we go everyone, please enjoy. <3 And for fun, why not comment how much fun you've all had. <3 And how much fun you plan to have as we continue talking about S Rare Soubi no Niau Kanojo. Heck, I might even try my own hands at translating it sometime <3

MonsterWorrior
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore