TheFetishBeast's collection

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: TheFetishBeast's collection

Postby lich1993 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:21 am

here's a silly idea when you use the resurrection potion there should be a option for them to eat you ,also can you do every scene with every girl because i can't do some because i've finished all of the scenes with another also in order to get the next scene with Samantha i need to progress the main story a bit....a bit hard when i finished the main story for know(or so i think i returned the scounts and i don't know if there is anything else after that)
lich1993
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:47 am

@lich1993: Punctuation mate, I can barely understand what you're saying.

Anyway, in future versions of the game, you will be able to ask the girls to eat you or perhaps offer them to eat. In fact, such a feature already exists with one girl, the pitcher-plant girl (Though, she's not one of the girls you can date).

As for doing all the scenes with all the girls, yes, this is possible. However, I've intentionally made it difficult by preventing you from making progress with one girl if you've made too much progress with another (Each girl has a rival of sort. For example, make too much progress with Samantha and you won't be able to progress further with Cynthia). The trick to bypass this is keeping their Affection levels at similar values.

As for progressing the main story in the desert, how many scouts did you find? Three or six (Not rescued, found. The amount of scouts you rescue is not vital to progressing the main story, so long as you find them)? If you've only found three then you're not done. You need to find the other three. Three are in the mansion, three are in the Forsaken dunes (Deep in the Forsaken dunes). If you did find all six then you might have missed talking to the chief. Always talk to the chief after finishing a quest.

And here's a bonus. If you are certain that you're stuck and can't make anymore progress with one or two of the girls then go to that shrine in town. You know, the big house on the east side of town. There you should find all the help you need.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby lich1993 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:22 am

i found six (3 in the desert and 3 in the mansion ) and i think i rushed to finish the main story since after i got Samantha her new armor i went and checked what do i need to do and it said that i need to "progress the main story a bit " which i don't know how

...maybe it's a bug ?
lich1993
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:44 pm

@lich1993: Yes, it's a bug. I just had a look at the database, it is definitely a bug. What you need to do at this point is add Samantha to your party and then go to the Silver Highlands. Bring her to the gap in the northern part, the next area. That should be enough.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby lich1993 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:20 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:@lich1993: Yes, it's a bug. I just had a look at the database, it is definitely a bug. What you need to do at this point is add Samantha to your party and then go to the Silver Highlands. Bring her to the gap in the northern part, the next area. That should be enough.

i completely forgot about that part, i'll look for any other bugs ,but so far there isn't any i have done every scene and everything seems to be in order ,well almost everything -when you start the scene where Cynthia asks Rose to teach her cooking Rose is invisible at the restaurant.(i hope my punctuation is a bit better now )
lich1993
Participator

Postby sarusan » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:57 pm

lich1993 wrote:
TheFetishBeast wrote:@lich1993: Yes, it's a bug. I just had a look at the database, it is definitely a bug. What you need to do at this point is add Samantha to your party and then go to the Silver Highlands. Bring her to the gap in the northern part, the next area. That should be enough.

i completely forgot about that part, i'll look for any other bugs ,but so far there isn't any i have done every scene and everything seems to be in order ,well almost everything -when you start the scene where Cynthia asks Rose to teach her cooking Rose is invisible at the restaurant.(i hope my punctuation is a bit better now )

I had that happen too, I think it happens when you level Cynthia's affection, but don't get Rose's high enough. When I rolled back and progressed them both, Rose was visible during the scene.
sarusan
Been posting for a bit

Postby lich1993 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:06 pm

sarusan wrote:
lich1993 wrote:

I had that happen too, I think it happens when you level Cynthia's affection, but don't get Rose's high enough. When I rolled back and progressed them both, Rose was visible during the scene.

now that i think about it i think i might have caused me to skip Rose's first scene .....well time to reset all scenes and try to do them properly this time (+ i wanna test something with the hidden girl when i do the scenes with her )
lich1993
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:21 pm

Yes, yes, I had another look at the database, the scene with Cynthia and Rose is definitely bugged. I've apparently set a few variable checks completely wrong.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby lich1993 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:33 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:Yes, yes, I had another look at the database, the scene with Cynthia and Rose is definitely bugged. I've apparently set a few variable checks completely wrong.

the scenes are working just ,only those 2 little bugs are present ,everything else is working properly
lich1993
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:39 pm

Okay, I've just uploaded one o' them hotfix thingies. It should fix all the bugs that have been reported so far. It's available on the first page, same download link as always but for convenience's sake, I'll provide you with a download link just below this text.

https://mega.nz/#!jsBx0KgA!Hqorq-SLv0lH ... RM26cfTkP0

EDIT: Regarding the Cynthia and Rose scene, you're supposed to be able to do that scene without Rose, with Cynthia only. Doing so will prevent you from making more progress with Rose. On hindsight, maybe I should consider changing that.

Edit 2: Forgot to mention. This hotfix... is just that, a hotfix. Your save files should be compatible with it.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby forumlurker » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:05 pm

I got to the part where I picked up the (first) batch of quests the girls give you once affection has been raised enough. I accepted them all at the same time and completed some of them, but I can't remember for the life of me what I have to do now. Does someone perhaps have a bit of guide/advice on what to do? I think I remember I completed the quests for the catgirl, red haired elf and slime, but I don't remember anything apart from that. Thanks in advance.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lich1993 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:47 am

well i loaded the save files and they seem to be working fine ,expect 2 of my files load me inside of a girl but it doesn't seem to affect anything(will post if anything is wrong)
Last edited by lich1993 on Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
lich1993
Participator

Postby lich1993 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:49 am

forumlurker wrote:I got to the part where I picked up the (first) batch of quests the girls give you once affection has been raised enough. I accepted them all at the same time and completed some of them, but I can't remember for the life of me what I have to do now. Does someone perhaps have a bit of guide/advice on what to do? I think I remember I completed the quests for the catgirl, red haired elf and slime, but I don't remember anything apart from that. Thanks in advance.

well for Rose i think you need to listen to her playing the piano ,Samantha is tied with the slime quest and for the lamia you need to go in the Silver highlands to get a herb
lich1993
Participator

Postby Skullhammer123 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:27 am

@thefetishbeast I am completley stuck at the part where you fight the ogre in the wasteland. i have read that you need to have ariel's skills and i have been using them but he keeps beating me. what the hell do i have to do?!
Skullhammer123
Been posting for a bit

Postby lich1993 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:57 am

Skullhammer123 wrote:@thefetishbeast I am completley stuck at the part where you fight the ogre in the wasteland. i have read that you need to have ariel's skills and i have been using them but he keeps beating me. what the hell do i have to do?!

try to level up a bit more
lich1993
Participator

Postby lich1993 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:41 am

ok every scene works i just need to ask one thing-how many outfits can you get ,because i've gotten the ones from the maid next to Rose and the one after doing the last scene with Kim
lich1993
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:59 am

@lich1993: Unfortunately, those are currently the only ones available. I did finish a few others as well but they're currently not accessible. I guess the issue is that I haven't decided on how to get them.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby lich1993 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:18 am

TheFetishBeast wrote:@lich1993: Unfortunately, those are currently the only ones available. I did finish a few others as well but they're currently not accessible. I guess the issue is that I haven't decided on how to get them.

oh ok ...maybe one of the outfits can be earned like the talisman from the maid
and if possible in the next version -to buy more that 1 post-digestion potion at a time (like the other vendors to buy the amount you would like)
also i made the lamia eat me and i wonder where does she go after she does ,maybe it's not implementedyet ?
lich1993
Participator

Postby ThePeasant » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:33 pm

There's a bug on the second deadtree of the map at the Ironcliff mines: you can only use the grappling hook on it once and then if you try to climb down you're stuck forever.
ThePeasant
Been posting for a bit

Postby Skullhammer123 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:03 pm

nevermind i beat the ogre in chosen ones, but i still don't see how ariels skills are supposed to be important in that quest.
Skullhammer123
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game