TheFetishBeast's collection

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: TheFetishBeast's collection

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:34 pm

@Skullhammer123: I think the reason you should complete Ariel's quest first is because it'll make you level up. That and the spell Freeze is very useful for slowing down the enemy. That said, the Ogre might already be slow enough. My recommendation is to complete the quest at the mansion too as this too will make you level up and you'll learn a more powerful spell as well. But for that quest you're definitely gonna need to complete Ariel's quest first.

@ThePeasant: Yes, I just had a look at the database, that is a serious error on my part.

@lich1993:Buy more than one at a time like any other vendor... Why didn't I do it like that in the first place...? Umm, I'll actually change that right away. In fact, along with the error ThePeasant pointed out, I've just uploaded another hotfix. Link's below and on first page.

https://mega.nz/#!L5ZDWIDZ!IEXrYrM_LgNa ... 4J05onvXC8

Also, regarding Cynthia leaving after she eats you, there's no finding her. In fact, this is intentional and won't change. Once she's gone, she's gone. No future version is gonna change that.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Skullhammer123 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:23 am

jesus christ, finally beat the game, nice work fetish. also, have you ever considered making a sequel with selacia as the protagonist?
Skullhammer123
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheFetishBeast » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:12 am

@Skullhammer123: Why, yes. Yes, I have. But I don't see that happening anytime soon.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby EddyS » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:02 pm

I know this might be a little bit of a... strange question. But is it possible in the Rabbit and Fox game to have the Succubus in the end eat both Fireseal and John? Just curious.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:03 pm

@EngilbertSig3: It was a long time ago since I last worked on that one so I had to look it up. Yes, it is possible to get the succubus to eat both Fireseal and John. Might be a bit tricky to pull off though. You're gonna have to fight her until the moment where she knocks down John and then eats Fireseal. After that the game goes into this auto-battle mode and that's what makes it tricky. So, before you get into that part, make sure that Fireseal has very little HP remaining. This will allow the succubus to digest her before John manages to defeat her. Once digested, the succubus will restore her own HP and then proceed to fight John again while the game remains in auto-battle mode. Wait until John's defeated and then she will eat him too.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby EddyS » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:31 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:@EngilbertSig3: It was a long time ago since I last worked on that one so I had to look it up. Yes, it is possible to get the succubus to eat both Fireseal and John. Might be a bit tricky to pull off though. You're gonna have to fight her until the moment where she knocks down John and then eats Fireseal. After that the game goes into this auto-battle mode and that's what makes it tricky. So, before you get into that part, make sure that Fireseal has very little HP remaining. This will allow the succubus to digest her before John manages to defeat her. Once digested, the succubus will restore her own HP and then proceed to fight John again while the game remains in auto-battle mode. Wait until John's defeated and then she will eat him too.

Thanks for the reply! This is kinda tricky to pull off. Also the battle takes forever, which makes it a little more frustrating to pull off... but I will definitely attempt to catch this scene. Thanks again for the reply :-D

EDIT: I forgot to mention; when I said the Succubus eating both Fireseal and John, I meant having Fireseal and John inside her belly at the same time, not eating and digesting them separately. I should have been more specific about that, but at least you can have it so she devours both of them, even though it's not the outcome I desired.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby shakey2 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:44 am

Really liked the chosen one for the most part. The story was above average for these types of rpg maker erotic/fetish games (I was actually reading all the dialogue instead of skimming or skipping), and I also thought the vore scenes were well done. Well animated sprites are always a treat. The one thing that marred this experience is the RNG insta deaths, I struggled so much when it was just the water spirit, ogre, and the succubus left in that one area until I figured out how to deal with the spirit only to still die alot due to turns where she would attack last taking half or more of my health then immediately attack again first the next turn giving me 0 chance to heal. Then at the end with the weapon I would die to the stupid one shot attack because I didn't get the chance to guard with the buff up repeatedly, I did that fight 9 times before I said fuck it pulled up cheat engine and locked my hp/mp only to die 3 more times due to the stupid 1 shot attack rng. I had to sit through that long ass cutscene before the weapon 12 times. That fight is too long and too much rng. Then the goddess fight happened which at that point I wasn't even willing to do legit anymore so I cheated my way through that one too. And I would have died on that fight too if I didn't have cheats because again the enemy got to go last and then got to go first with attacks that take half or more of your health. I scoured the map for any fight I might have missed to level up but was unable to find any. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if I missed 1 or 2 because some of the stuff in this game requires triggering specific things and then backtracking but you aren't given any info on these things(like the girl in your hometown giving you that skill if you go back to her later). Also the end credits saying "this game is not hard" was like rubbing salt in the wound.
shakey2
Been posting for a bit

Postby TyrantTerry » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:01 pm

Vore Crawler is getting much more wonderful. Trying to raise up the centaur's affection at the moment to access the desert but have only managed to get it to 10 no further and tips?
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pyrod » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:56 pm

TyrantTerry wrote:Vore Crawler is getting much more wonderful. Trying to raise up the centaur's affection at the moment to access the desert but have only managed to get it to 10 no further and tips?

Get the slime girls affection up and do her first quest. The centaur will tag along.
Pyrod
Somewhat familiar

Postby Enteresting » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:54 am

I might be a little lost for this, but how do you raise character's affections in Vore Crawler?
Enteresting
Participator

Postby lich1993 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:28 pm

Enteresting wrote:I might be a little lost for this, but how do you raise character's affections in Vore Crawler?

food is a nice item to give them but be careful because some items lower the affection go in the church if you've unlocked it ,it has a guide
lich1993
Participator

Postby Enteresting » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:06 pm

lich1993 wrote:
Enteresting wrote:I might be a little lost for this, but how do you raise character's affections in Vore Crawler?

food is a nice item to give them but be careful because some items lower the affection go in the church if you've unlocked it ,it has a guide

I got that part, and now I can bring the girls with me. So now it's just a case of getting in the Church and working things from there. Any tips to do so?
Enteresting
Participator

Postby TyrantTerry » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:34 pm

lich1993 wrote:

Wheres the chruch.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby lich1993 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:50 am

for the church to be opened you need to progress the story and the church is nursery
lich1993
Participator

Postby Enteresting » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:17 am

Ah okay, thanks.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby TyrantTerry » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:30 pm

lich1993 wrote:for the church to be opened you need to progress the story and the church is nursery

Thats the thing I gave all my money to buy hordes of presents for the centuar so I could get past the hole to get to the desert 50 gifts later still at 10..........what am I doing wrong? I have yet to give gifts to anyone else that can join your party.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby TyrantTerry » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:16 am

So can't save anymore for some reason. Anyone had that issue??

Oh my god why now I just lost an hour of progress. Can anyone help??
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby lich1993 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:38 am

TyrantTerry wrote:
lich1993 wrote:for the church to be opened you need to progress the story and the church is nursery

Thats the thing I gave all my money to buy hordes of presents for the centuar so I could get past the hole to get to the desert 50 gifts later still at 10..........what am I doing wrong? I have yet to give gifts to anyone else that can join your party.

you need to give some presents for the slime
lich1993
Participator

Postby Enteresting » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:11 pm

So I finished Vore Crawler, up to as far as possible. And I will admit that it is definitely one of the much more fun games I've had the chance to play. The ladies you can interact with are all interesting and unique and none of them stick out more than they should (albeit I'm a sucker for Succubi) and the storyline is definitely a gripping and intriguing tale.

A few questions I have though in my playthrough:

1. Will we see a return of the people we choose to spare? And if so, will they play a large role throughout the story or a minor one?

2. As above, but can we convince the spared ladies to eat us providing we've drank one of the Dryad's potions beforehand?

3. Will the seventh girl (egg) have more of a role in the next update? Would love to see if there's more options and suggestions for her.

4. Will there be any animated sprite sex scenes with the male/female character, or will they simply spend time together in a bed?

Other than my questions, I will patiently return to waiting for the next update. Cannot wait to see what's in store.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:48 pm

@TyrantTerry: The thing about the girls and their affection levels is that they all have these points where you cannot increase their affection anymore until you do a specific quest. These points are usually at the 10 values (10, 20, 30, etc). In the case of Samantha (The centaur), you're gonna have to do a quest that involves Agitha (The slime) and to do that quest you're gonna have increase her affection level to 10 as well. Once Agitha's affection is at 10, talk to her to begin the quest. Then, get Samantha's affection up to 10 as well. If it already is then all you have to do is get Samantha into your party and then do the quest (Agitha will tell you what the quest involves). Once the quest is complete, go back to the Nursery and talk to Agitha to finish it. This will increase both Samantha's and Agitha's affection levels to either 15 or 25 (This is dependent on whether or not you've made too much progress with certain other girls).

Now, you say that you cannot save the game? I believe I used to have certain points in the game where you cannot save but I'm pretty sure I changed those parts. Could you give me some more details? Your location, are you stuck, anything else you can think about?

@Enteresting: First of all, thank you for your kind words. I do appreciate it.

1: Yes, each girl you spare will reappear one way or another. Currently, two of them do, the Neko Fighter and Yuki-Onna. Yuki appears at the Nursery and is a crucial part for progressing Agitha's (The slime) storyline. The Neko Fighter (Who's name is Penelope I believe, could be dead wrong) show's up at the farm. She doesn't really do much at the moment though and I don't have any plans for her.

2: I'm sure I can add a part in the game where you can do that and whether or not you've had that potion may or may not even be mandatory.

3: The current plan is for there to be multiple endings in the game and the supposed best ending is going to require that you've completed the storylines for all the girls and that includes the seventh girl. So yes, she will have her important roles.

4: Is this question regarding the seventh girl? 'Cause the answer is that I plan this for all the girls. Of course, whether or not I have the artistic talent for it is a question for the future.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game