My mugen characters *Elsa released! 7-11-2018*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: My mugen characters *Elsa released! 7-11-2018*

Postby metalman777 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:57 am

Turbotowns wrote:
DylaniusTheKirby wrote:4: There's already a training mode in M.U.G.E.N, isn't there? You can try that as much as you'd like, unless you're like me and you just go into versus mode where P2 isn't being controlled by the AI, and press F3 or space when the bellyhold ends to regen power/life manually.

Also, HOW do you make the AI, NOT control the second player?!

you could use VS mode. then the second player (or you) will control the second player. i think holding left ctrl and pressing 2 also makes player 2 controllable.
metalman777
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:54 pm

metalman777 wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:
DylaniusTheKirby wrote:4: There's already a training mode in M.U.G.E.N, isn't there? You can try that as much as you'd like, unless you're like me and you just go into versus mode where P2 isn't being controlled by the AI, and press F3 or space when the bellyhold ends to regen power/life manually.

Also, HOW do you make the AI, NOT control the second player?!

you could use VS mode. then the second player (or you) will control the second player. i think holding left ctrl and pressing 2 also makes player 2 controllable.

This.

And yeah, pressing ctrl and a number from 1 to 4 toggles the AI of that respective character, and shift+ctrl plus a number enables/disables it. Toggling numbers 3 and 4 with both commands only works in Simul, obviously.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pilum » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:18 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Thankless?! I'm pretty sure a lot of people have been praising your work, I certainly have, I LOVE your edits! And thanks for the info, It'll come in handy when I start make'n shit.

I say thankless because, to me, the praise is outweighed by the requests for more and more work. It seems to inspire people very little, too, I often feel like there's so many people waiting around for the few authors to make an edit, with one or two people ever wanting to give a shot at editing, themselves. MUGEN is the most accessible program I have ever worked with editing, and I'm surprised so few people try to make their own edits. A lot of the creators that do make these edits only come out with one a year or every few months.

I don't want to derail this topic. I'm more lazy than anything else, and I've grown bored of playing against the AI, which is most of the reason why I continue to be on hiatus.
Pilum
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:03 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:This.

And yeah, pressing ctrl and a number from 1 to 4 toggles the AI of that respective character, and shift+ctrl plus a number enables/disables it. Toggling numbers 3 and 4 with both commands only works in Simul, obviously.

Good to know. Thank you.

Er... does it have to be a specific time? Like during stage select?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Orbstuffed » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:09 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
DylaniusTheKirby wrote:This.

Good to know. Thank you.

Er... does it have to be a specific time? Like during stage select?

During the fight itself.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kuki » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:38 am

i never worked with mugen 1.0 before.Where should i put files?
kuki
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:54 am

kuki wrote:i never worked with mugen 1.0 before.Where should i put files?

What... HAVE you worked with before?

Anyway, you put characters in the chars folder; then in the data folder, find the "select" file, it has the rest of the tutorial in the file. OH YEAH! Open it with a text document(or word processor, but I use text document).
Turbotowns
???

Postby kuki » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:03 am

kuki
New to the forum

Postby VoreFan96 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:30 pm

Sorry dunno where to post this so I figured this would be the best place. I'm currently working on editing Elsa's animations so that her body grows when she digests someone/s. However I am having trouble with ending animations for this. I know that it is possible to have different ending animations, I've seen it with a gardevoir vore character which does the same thing as what I'm trying to accomplish. But I have no idea how what to put into the code of the character to do this so I am asking for help. I've tried reverse engineering the code of the gardevoir character but since I'm so new to fighter factory it's all just gibberish.

So to sum up, what I'm trying to accomplish is a different win animation depending on how many people Elsa has digested, so 2 (one for one person digested and another for 2 people). And I need help with what to put into the commands to make this happen.

Also does anyone know how to make an unskippable ending. Sometimes the end of Elsa's vore finished gets cut off and I was wondering if there was a way to stop that?
VoreFan96
New to the forum

Postby Pilum » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:49 pm

VoreFan96 wrote:Sorry dunno where to post this so I figured this would be the best place. I'm currently working on editing Elsa's animations so that her body grows when she digests someone/s. However I am having trouble with ending animations for this. I know that it is possible to have different ending animations, I've seen it with a gardevoir vore character which does the same thing as what I'm trying to accomplish. But I have no idea how what to put into the code of the character to do this so I am asking for help. I've tried reverse engineering the code of the gardevoir character but since I'm so new to fighter factory it's all just gibberish.

So to sum up, what I'm trying to accomplish is a different win animation depending on how many people Elsa has digested, so 2 (one for one person digested and another for 2 people). And I need help with what to put into the commands to make this happen.

Also does anyone know how to make an unskippable ending. Sometimes the end of Elsa's vore finished gets cut off and I was wondering if there was a way to stop that?

You will need to track how many people are inside Elsa using a variable. Use the VarAdd state controller in the state where she eats her opponents, and a variable that isn't accessed anywhere else.

Use a ChangeAnim controller that uses a trigger to check said variable, and change the animation accordingly.

To make a win animation last longer, make an AssertSpecial controller in her win state, with a "roundnotover" flag, and a trigger that indicates the amount of time you want.
Pilum
Participator

Postby VoreFan96 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:50 pm

Pilum wrote:You will need to track how many people are inside Elsa using a variable. Use the VarAdd state controller in the state where she eats her opponents, and a variable that isn't accessed anywhere else.

Use a ChangeAnim controller that uses a trigger to check said variable, and change the animation accordingly.

To make a win animation last longer, make an AssertSpecial controller in her win state, with a "roundnotover" flag, and a trigger that indicates the amount of time you want.

Thanks for your help. I didn't even know variables existed in the program. That's how new I am to it. I've pretty much done it in the exact way you suggested. It seems to work with one person digested so I don't see why it shouldn't work with two, I just need to complete the sprites for that. Which will hopefully be less difficult.

I did have a new problem but I've managed to solve it. Not elegantly but still solved. The base program for Elsa puts her back into her standing animation after she's digested someone, regardless of whether they are the last opponent or not. I wanted to try and have a smooth transition between the final frame of her digestion animation and the required win animation.
My current solution basically keeps Elsa stuck in a looped animation, of the last sprite of the animation, until the round ends, but only if the round is won. Otherwise, it goes back to her standing animation so she can battle the second opponent in team matches.
If someone has a more elegant solution for this, I'd be happy to here it.

EDIT: I've solved my new, new problem regarding putting the variable to its base value. I found out that variables reset to 0 at the end of a round unless you tell the system otherwise. I didn't want it to reset to 0 so I basically made it so only that variable isn't reset between rounds and it seems to have solved the problem.
Last edited by VoreFan96 on Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VoreFan96
New to the forum

Postby darknessblades » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:32 pm

where can i get the M.U.G.E.N. game?
darknessblades
Participator

Postby VoreFan96 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:46 pm

darknessblades wrote:where can i get the M.U.G.E.N. game?

From here: https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloa ... gen-builds

I use the stable 1.0 build. 3rd on the list.
VoreFan96
New to the forum

Postby lazulite_sword » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:26 am

Beemovieiscancer wrote:Do you know were I an find the folder(s) of Bee Queen and Grizelia Mugen vore?

please use the search function on the site instead of trying to bug everyone on different topics for it. it's there for a reason
lazulite_sword
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gecko1548 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:47 pm

anyone else unable to access the website mugen is on? along with how do I add the fighters to the game?
Gecko1548
New to the forum

Postby Someone92 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:12 am

The developers went under years ago.
Best search for mugen 1.1b on mugen archive.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ermenegildo » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:48 pm

Is possible to create anna (frozen) vore?
Ermenegildo
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game