Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2: WTFuture. New update! 2nd Octo

Postby Draupnir7 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:47 pm

Yes, needing to rely on exploits is trash game design.
No, there is no need to rely on exploits, because you can save the game before making choices.

I mean really, now: in a game where you're on both sides of the pred/prey dynamic, why aren't you saving more?
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkghost178 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:35 pm

Guys, I need help. If I ask the centaur Lady to bring me into the castle, it only says this is in the next update. How can I update my version, if this update is already published?
darkghost178
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:42 pm

darkghost178 wrote:Guys, I need help. If I ask the centaur Lady to bring me into the castle, it only says this is in the next update. How can I update my version, if this update is already published?

First of all, do u mean the centaur at the swamp?
At the latest version of the game, u have to speak to her, u'll die after this go a second time to her, but this time u'll get out of her at the other site of the swamp.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mysta » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:04 pm

Draupnir7 wrote:Yes, needing to rely on exploits is trash game design.
No, there is no need to rely on exploits, because you can save the game before making choices.
I mean really, now: in a game where you're on both sides of the pred/prey dynamic, why aren't you saving more?

This is basically good advice.

Also, you can progress through the whole main storyline with only 1 regeneration
Spoiler: show
for the Empress
(not easily, but still). Plus, I intend to remove even this requirement at some point and have an endgame achievement scene for it. (The guild storyline however is rather prey focused and therefore requires some player digestion to work)

The difficulty is that it's way more fun to write digestion scenes than escape/avoidance scenes so they often get left until later, so I have put in a deliberate 'exploit' (its not even an exploit really, I like to think she just finds more chumps to feed you with between BJs) in to save anyone who gets themselves stuck (the secret hint statue even mentions it). Hopefully that should suffice until I get round to making a pred-only run possible.

On a related note, some things like finding the shrinking potion are a little un-intuitive so I'm expanding the number of people who will say things to lead you to it. Are there any other un-intuitive moments that should be denoted a bit more?

Mysta
Last edited by mysta on Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:35 pm

Oi Mysta will we get a special return scene for Lady Pip if she have already keestered Mysti once before. Also I am curious about the source of Pip's art, I was unable to find it by looking around.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Anesthetic » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:40 am

mysta wrote:
Draupnir7 wrote:Yes, needing to rely on exploits is trash game design.

This is basically good advice.

Also, you can progress through the whole main storyline with only 1 regeneration (not easily, but still). Plus, I intend to remove even this requirement at some point and have an endgame achievement scene for it. (The guild storyline however is rather prey focused and therefore requires some player digestion to work)

The difficulty is that it's way more fun to write digestion scenes than escape/avoidance scenes so they often get left until later, so I have put in a deliberate 'exploit' (its not even an exploit really, I like to think she just finds more chumps to feed you with between BJs) in to save anyone who gets themselves stuck (the secret hint statue even mentions it). Hopefully that should suffice until I get round to making a pred-only run possible.

On a related note, some things like finding the shrinking potion are a little un-intuitive so I'm expanding the number of people who will say things to lead you to it. Are there any other un-intuitive moments that should be denoted a bit more?

Mysta

Not currently? I tried everything to get out of being digested by the queen, no dice, I even went around looking for stuff I might have missed, still no dice. Then I go tell the king, and no mater what combination of responses I give, I get digested.

So thats 2 right there, and Doesn't Devi digest you too, no mater what. I don't remember.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mysta » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:21 am

Anesthetic wrote:Not currently? I tried everything to get out of being digested by the queen, no dice, I even went around looking for stuff I might have missed, still no dice. Then I go tell the king, and no mater what combination of responses I give, I get digested.
So thats 2 right there, and Doesn't Devi digest you too, no mater what. I don't remember.

Yes, the Empress is the 1 main storyline scene that requires you to regenerate to progress. I will add an escape route eventually. You can convince the king to let you out of Pryzm by not insulting him and not telling him about your regeneration. (the Ogrim chief scene also used to require a regen, but not after a recent-ish update)

You can only encounter Devi by losing to the robot in the guild storyline, so not compulsory. Of course, there are other compulsory digestions in the guild storyline (I believe 2), as is intended.

Mysta
Last edited by mysta on Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:31 am

I think 3 in the guild (or is the Elise scene optional). Btw can we expect to see more scenes with the naga princess or the maid ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Anesthetic » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:21 am

mysta wrote:
Anesthetic wrote:Not currently? I tried everything to get out of being digested by the queen, no dice, I even went around looking for stuff I might have missed, still no dice. Then I go tell the king, and no mater what combination of responses I give, I get digested.

Yes, the Empress is the 1 main storyline scene that requires you to regenerate to progress. I will add an escape route eventually. You can convince the king to let you out of Pryzm by not insulting him and not telling him about your regeneration. (the Ogrim chief scene also used to require a regen, but not after a recent-ish update)

You can only encounter Devi by losing to the robot in the guild storyline, so not compulsory. Of course, there are other compulsory digestions in the guild storyline (I believe 2), as is intended.

Mysta

Yeah. I tried not insulting him. Being polite, telling him that I could regenerate just resulted in him testing that out.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Someone92 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:42 am

Was a lot of content being cut?
Cause when I downloaded it today I noticed that the .zip file of v0.5 is almost double the size of v0.52.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:28 pm

Someone92 wrote:Was a lot of content being cut?
Cause when I downloaded it today I noticed that the .zip file of v0.5 is almost double the size of v0.52.

I think some images are missing from the data folder.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby mysta » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Azirovka wrote:I wonder will we see a multiple same size prey scene with Mysti as pred ?

Probably eventually! Though I generally prefer more intimate 1 on 1 (or threesome) interactions - you get to enjoy each character more fully then.

DarkPinkie wrote:Oi Mysta will we get a special return scene for Lady Pip if she have already keestered Mysti once before. Also I am curious about the source of Pip's art, I was unable to find it by looking around.
;
Ey, that's because I've edited it to fit the original sprite colouring and the like. I've attached one of the original images for ya gov. :)

Azirovka wrote:I think 3 in the guild (or is the Elise scene optional). Btw can we expect to see more scenes with the naga princess or the maid ?

I believe it is optional now, or should be at least. Naga princess if I get round to it eventually, no plans for the maid atm. I feel she's been fairly well explored for now. :wink:

Someone92 wrote:Was a lot of content being cut?

I had the software remove a lot of the extra junk being uploaded with the games to shorted dl times for you. This caused a couple of issues, but those should be fixed by next release (hopefully).

The next release is progressing well, so I should have something to show you around the turn of the month. :-D

Mysta
Attachments
5422_suzume_chi_neko_musume_michikusa_nikki2.jpg
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lich1993 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:44 pm

ok here's a really stupid question that might have been answered -why is my save file in the local disk D and not in the games folder ?
lich1993
Participator

Postby Kuja » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:46 am

Will the deertaur scene get adjusted in future updates? I notice the results of surviving are tremendously RNG based for how fast she digests you and what actions do what and its usually extremely rare any set of actions lead to escape. I have reloaded the game several times trying different combos and Im never able to make it to the end of her in time before she digests and sometimes the digestion happens early even if im making good progress.
Kuja
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:41 am

Kuja wrote:Will the deertaur scene get adjusted in future updates? I notice the results of surviving are tremendously RNG based for how fast she digests you and what actions do what and its usually extremely rare any set of actions lead to escape. I have reloaded the game several times trying different combos and Im never able to make it to the end of her in time before she digests and sometimes the digestion happens early even if im making good progress.

U need 2 trys and at the second one u'll survive and than u on the other side on the swamp, u can get back by riding on her back
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:31 pm

Archangel64 wrote:
Kuja wrote:Will the deertaur scene get adjusted in future updates? I notice the results of surviving are tremendously RNG based for how fast she digests you and what actions do what and its usually extremely rare any set of actions lead to escape. I have reloaded the game several times trying different combos and Im never able to make it to the end of her in time before she digests and sometimes the digestion happens early even if im making good progress.

U need 2 trys and at the second one u'll survive and than u on the other side on the swamp, u can get back by riding on her back

I dont know i think you have better chances to survive when she transports you to the tower, than when she brings you back (personal exp. never died when going to the swamp 50% when returning)
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:41 pm

Azirovka wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:

I dont know i think you have better chances to survive when she transports you to the tower, than when she brings you back (personal exp. never died when going to the swamp 50% when returning)

Then u want to go on the other side of the swamp (Mansion side) u have to get a ride in her belly
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby liam123 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:28 pm

heya mysta i dont know if this has been asked before but will you be adding a hidden secret path to that unlocks an alternate scene preventing the empress from devouring you and your party? because after that happens most of the centaur village vore scenes becomes unavailable i and you possibly lose out on the ogrim ambassador scene from the house of delights (haven't entered the house of delights yet)

ps. if you read this thank you for taking the time to do so
liam123
Been posting for a bit

Postby goldkingpie » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:08 pm

where do i find squid alien
goldkingpie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirovka » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:13 pm

liam123 wrote:heya mysta i dont know if this has been asked before but will you be adding a hidden secret path to that unlocks an alternate scene preventing the empress from devouring you and your party? because after that happens most of the centaur village vore scenes becomes unavailable i and you possibly lose out on the ogrim ambassador scene from the house of delights (haven't entered the house of delights yet)

ps. if you read this thank you for taking the time to do so

The ambassador escaped from what I know.
Azirovka
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game