[M.U.G.E.N Vore] Dilly's Video Directory!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [M.U.G.E.N Vore] Dilly's Video Directory!

Postby Orbstuffed » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:45 pm

Thanks for all the feedback, guys.

I know this doesn't really have anything to do with my youtube channel, but I want to show something I made a few days back. I was bored and thought about doing something relatively light, so...I took some scrapped sprites from a Kirby game and put 'em together, like so.

Spoiler: show
I know it looks a bit weird, having them float in the air instead of swimming in water, but I didn't really get around to putting a water overlay in yet, either as a helper or a pair of explods.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:29 pm

Sigh...it seems like it FINALLY happened. Someone finally leaked Osha to the damn archive.
And who else but Marcioleo123? The same fuck who leaked Snivy all those years ago.

Just a reminder that it's not the latest version. If you want that, you're gonna have to ask me privately like with Jiggs and Rotom.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FluffyZang » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:01 pm

I don't see any need to post about the incident in both of your threads, and yeah, I actually saw that upload myself today coincidentally.

Though I am absolutely interested in trying out the newest version, if you don't mind, perhaps telling us what was changed between versions publically?
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:07 pm

Probably just some bellyhold changes, a slightly better A.I, as well as the implementation of a new special move, Aqua Jet (you've probably seen it in my vore vids).
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SkwovetOps » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:39 pm

Well that Oshawott leak sucks, hopefully you can get the issue sorted out with the archive then if it hasn't been already. On the bright side though those Blipper tease gifs look good. Are you planning on adding more animations to it in the future?
SkwovetOps
New to the forum

Postby SampledText » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:52 pm

That guy just won't give a damn, does he.
SampledText
New to the forum

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:57 pm

randomaccount wrote:Well that Oshawott leak sucks, hopefully you can get the issue sorted out with the archive then if it hasn't been already. On the bright side though those Blipper tease gifs look good. Are you planning on adding more animations to it in the future?

Sorting it out with the Archive is impossible, so why bother?

SampledText wrote:That guy just won't give a damn, does he.

Nnnope. Because of that, I'm not the biggest fan of Marcio. Like, at all.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FluffyZang » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:30 pm

Well, can't changed what happened. By handing out your DLs specifically through DMs now though you can at least keep track of the specific people you give it to.

Anyways, speaking of the new potential vore character, while it's not something I'm too interested in its current state, I am curious in seeing how it will end up, so good luck with the development.

Also a random out of place suggestion for a future character since I know this is your kind of body type for vore, but how about doing a Boo/Lady Bow?
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:11 pm

TotenkreuzEX wrote:Well, can't changed what happened. By handing out your DLs specifically through DMs now though you can at least keep track of the specific people you give it to.

Anyways, speaking of the new potential vore character, while it's not something I'm too interested in its current state, I am curious in seeing how it will end up, so good luck with the development.

Also a random out of place suggestion for a future character since I know this is your kind of body type for vore, but how about doing a Boo/Lady Bow?

Mmhmm. I've done it for Puff and Rotom, so why not for Osha and Snivy?

Yeaaah...it's only really something I did out of boredom, it's likely not gonna be a fully-fledged fighter like the other predators. I'm thinking it'll kinda be more along the lines of N64Mario's fish chars.

Oh, a Boo character. That would imply that a decent one actually exists, but that's just me.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FluffyZang » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:10 am

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Oh, a Boo character. That would imply that a decent one actually exists, but that's just me.

Looking at gameplay footage of the existing ones, I can definitely say while Lady Bow is probably out of the question, Shazzo's Boo edit doesn't seem that incompetent.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:12 pm

Well then.
Anyway, uh, I set up a Q&A earlier this week, and it closes 'round monday or so.
Hope you can find something to add to it if you haven't already.
https://goo.gl/forms/3qiJLgoc14GRUW8r1
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:19 am

Cute. Though I don't have anything to ask. ^^;
Turbotowns
???

Postby Halowinner » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:10 am

(idk if it ok to ask or not but could i try Jigglypuff and the newere oshawatt? o.o but you don't have to though
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:54 am

Q&A forms have been closed.
Thanks for the responses, I'll try to get to work on the vid ASAP.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:22 pm

Hey look, some puff stuff I did outta nowhere. Kinda figured I'd do this to keep my editing skills in good shape.
https://streamable.com/ez5vx
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:56 pm

Cute. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby ShuTikal » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:25 pm

that was just adorable XD
ShuTikal
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:43 am

Heyyy, guys.
So, Season 2's premiere is in the works; However, I'm likely to split it into three separate videos because of all the work involved.

In the meantime, though, I've set up a new google forms thingy for prey suggestions, along with some revised rules:

#1: This suggestion form is for prey that are going to get eaten in my videos. Only suggest preds if it's a pred vs. pred fight or a simul/turns match, and even then, your suggestion might not go up against the predator you want them to butt heads with.
#2: Keep in mind I might not want to do all of the prey that are suggested. For example, Five Nights at Freddy's, Undertale/Deltarune (provided the latter doesn't fall down the same shithole as the former), Baldi's Basics, etc. are an instant no. I know I was a bit selfish about this back in Season 1, but inputting prey suggestions for the sole purpose of bashing them is also a big no-no.
#3: No joke or cheap characters, seriously. Making joke suggestions or repeatedly asking for the same character over and over (looking at you, TNTguy) is also not appreciated.
#4: If a character has to do with a fetish other than vore, please consult me about it to see if it's viable. For example, straight up rapist fighters are an instant no, and anything to do with scat/farting is also off the list.
#5: Please check if your character exists in M.U.G.E.N before adding them to the suggestions list. If it doesn't exist in M.U.G.E.N, it won't make an appearance, sorry.
#6: Those digested in Season 1 can come back for this season, but if they're digested again without explicitly being mentioned to be reformed afterwards, they'll have to wait for Season 3 before they are able to return to the spotlight once more.
#7: In regards to the "Why did you choose this character to be a suggested prey" question, please give a valid reason instead of "because I want to see it".
#8: If you're suggesting a Season 1 prey, DO NOT make it a straight-up rematch. Have some goddamn variety for once.

Oh, and by the way, I have a discord server, if ya wanna join it, hit me up in PMs or something.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DillontheFox » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:59 pm

:D you always seem to make amazing characters i've watched you for awhile and you do an amazing job.
DillontheFox
New to the forum

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:45 pm

Ah, thanks.

Anyway, the premiere's set to go up this weekend. The remaining two vids I haven't worked on yet, but I feel I might finish them later on in the month, if possible.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game