Taste of Adventure (RPG-Visual Novel, F/F) ~UPDATE 2018 May~

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Taste of Adventure (RPG-Visual Novel, F/F) ~UPDATE 2018

Postby NemoUlysses » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:23 pm

I wanted to thank you for the nice game, the cooking parts are especially appreciated and I would enjoy it if they were to be further expanded (open air cooking for some encounters?).

NakuyKi wrote:
Nevvachi wrote:Next challenge is the guard captain though >_>

I would like to eat up the seer, honestly. About the guard captain and the bandit, RediQ mentioned some stuff about them in the spoiler here
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby MinionPimp » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:09 pm

If it's not a problem to ask it, when will the next update going to come out?
MinionPimp
New to the forum

Postby RediQ » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:22 pm

MinionPimp wrote:If it's not a problem to ask it, when will the next update going to come out?

Some time in 2019, I expect. Right now I am way too busy.
RediQ
Participator

Postby MinionPimp » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:16 pm

Thanks bud.
MinionPimp
New to the forum

Postby insanist » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:09 am

im having trouble downloading the game when i download it it isn't a normal file and when i want to open it it redownloads it how do i fix this pls help
insanist
New to the forum

Postby frogcubus » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:57 am

Really enjoying this so far. Thank you so much for the effort you've put into this out of your no-doubt busy schedule.
Best of luck moving forward; I will be watching your career with great interest.
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby PlayfulHowley » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:59 am

Love the game. If you could make a choice of characters for the player to be I would love to be the redheaded hostess at the café(most of my characters I play are big busted redheads). Waiting impatiently for the next update so I can defeat the witches. :-D :D
PlayfulHowley
New to the forum

Postby goldkingpie » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:52 am

nice game
goldkingpie
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkghost178 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:07 pm

I have a question: How can I get the newest version? Will I have to reinstall the game and delete the old version? And how do I know, if a new version comes out?
darkghost178
Been posting for a bit

Postby RediQ » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:25 am

darkghost178 wrote:I have a question: How can I get the newest version? Will I have to reinstall the game and delete the old version? And how do I know, if a new version comes out?

I update the thread title with the date of any new releases when they happen, and updated links will be in the first post as well as a new post I make. This is really the only place the game is available from, and the game doesn't connect to the internet to check for new versions or anything like that, so the only way will be to look at this forum every so often (I update very slowly, so no need to hurry).

You won't need to uninstall older versions, they're all standalone files. But I believe older saved games won't work anymore when each new version comes out.

PlayfulHowley wrote:Love the game. If you could make a choice of characters for the player to be I would love to be the redheaded hostess at the café(most of my characters I play are big busted redheads).

Unfortunately choosing the main character won't be feasible due to the way the portraits work. But I appreciate the kind words!
RediQ
Participator

Postby Skullhammer123 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:06 am

normally i don't play vore games without a scat option but you make it work. awesome work man
Skullhammer123
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tilalumtar » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:51 am

ToA really developed well, even if it did it slow.
I remember the first few updates... those were great times...

It was one of my favourite vore games after MMA1.
And it still is in my Top-List :wink:
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby KumoKakera94 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:21 am

well I can't play this because the novelty thing does run on windows 10 which is what I have and am not going back to any earlier windows op. i'll check in whne this runs on my op
KumoKakera94
New to the forum

Postby Rayo » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:41 am

KumoKakera94 wrote:well I can't play this because the novelty thing does run on windows 10 which is what I have and am not going back to any earlier windows op. i'll check in whne this runs on my op

I'm using Windows 10 and Novelty runs fine for me
Rayo
---

Postby jacobgr05 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:42 am

KumoKakera94 wrote:well I can't play this because the novelty thing does run on windows 10 which is what I have and am not going back to any earlier windows op. i'll check in whne this runs on my op

Runs perfectly fine on my windows 10. Don't think that's your issue.
jacobgr05
Somewhat familiar

Postby KumoKakera94 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:50 pm

Rayo wrote:

I'm using Windows 10 and Novelty runs fine for me

well every time I try running either the game or the the novelty program it tells me every time "the code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_37.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."
KumoKakera94
New to the forum

Postby VVV » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:59 pm

some anti virus program will delete peices of novelty becuse the anti vuris thinks the parts of novlety is a virus
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby KumoKakera94 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:03 pm

VVV wrote:some anti virus program will delete peices of novelty becuse the anti vuris thinks the parts of novlety is a virus

so uninstall (or disable) the virus protector program(s) that annoy me everytime my pc comes on?
KumoKakera94
New to the forum

Postby frogcubus » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:09 pm

Assuming this is, in fact, the issue, there should be a way to implement some exceptions to the antivirus on a case-by-case basis. Depends on what you use, really.
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby KumoKakera94 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:12 pm

BewitchedTwist wrote:Assuming this is, in fact, the issue, there should be a way to implement some exceptions to the antivirus on a case-by-case basis. Depends on what you use, really.

this one has windows defender and mcafee
KumoKakera94
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game