Looking for a drawing teacher, paying in EUR and Dollar

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for a drawing teacher, paying in EUR and Dollar

Postby Audax » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:46 am

this is my current skill:https://aryion.com/g4/user/Audax
Please, im looking to learn how to draw, i need someone able to give me assignments, teach me tecniques and be able to see what im doing wrong, im willing to pay in euro and dollars via paypal.
"Wow! a signature!"
-Me
Audax
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for a drawing teacher, paying in EUR and Dollar

Postby FoolishSage42 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:47 am

Mate, gonna save you a lot of time and money. Go see if the nearest university will let you audit a class before paying a stranger on the internet to spend thirty seconds looking up basic drawing techniques and exercises. Take to carrying a sketchbook and pencil with you and do a five minute sketch of something while you're waiting for the bus. Draw the table with your lunch on it during your break. There's no wall that's going to be broken faster by someone telling you what to do, than it would by you buckling down and drawing even more than you already have. Ah, that'll be $20.
FoolishSage42
New to the forum

Postby hibbyjibby » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:50 pm

I'm always glad to see someone wanting to get better. But man, this is NOT the place for this.

Take a look around. Complacency is the name of the game because it's easier to sucker people with more ego than brain to pay for sub-par content. Even a few of the bigger name artists, regardless of them being aware or unaware of this, fall into stagnation at times.

Use free resources on the internet. Tutorials, guides, videos, websites, hell even /ic/ on 4Chan if you don't mind a layout that's over a decade old. Make friends and show your art to people you trust to critique it, as I feel that's something every artist needs to improve rather than a bunch of backside-kissers. If you know of professional artists you like, and they offer an art course, maybe look into it after you've improved your fundamentals and basics like shapes and perspective.

And even THEN, I would never pay anyone on this site to teach me how to draw. I'm with FoolishSage on this one; use the resources already available to you before throwing money at a problem to solve it.
(●`ε´●) Only have one Waifu, because having more will ruin your life-u (。・`ω´・。)!!
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby VincentShadowScale » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:01 pm

Yeah Just look up tutorials on youtube. If you wanna pay for specific instruction there's tons of websites like skillshare or even just online classes from universities which will give you a much better version of whatever you'd get by doing it this way. And if you're really dedicated then just go to a nearby college (assuming you're of that age) and take some drawing classes.
VincentShadowScale
Been posting for a bit

Postby Audax » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:09 pm

work and money makes it hard to attend courses, and accademies are for people already skilled at drawing.
"Wow! a signature!"
-Me
Audax
Been posting for a bit

Postby FoolishSage42 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:16 pm

Many professors will let you show up to a few classes without having to pay for the course, provided that you contact them beforehand. As people have noted, even without formal instruction, it's pretty easy to at least get a basic grounding in essential techniques for free from a variety of sources, as an example, this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn_0wEwZNEU I absolutely sympathize with your desire to improve and don't condemn you for exploring options, but if you continue to pursue your current course you are absolutely going to get scammed. I strongly advise you to do everything you can think of to gain what knowledge you can for free and then work on developing your own style. At the end of the day, though, you have to make your own decisions. I sincerely wish you fortune in your endeavors.
FoolishSage42
New to the forum

Postby Dekkard2 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:26 pm

Didn't you post this kind of thread like last month or something? Your arts not that bad. I believe I mentioned Sycra on YouTube as a good source for art tutorials.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby Audax » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:11 pm

Bump
"Wow! a signature!"
-Me
Audax
Been posting for a bit