Available for story and picture commissions

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Available for story and picture commissions

Postby cavepanda » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:04 pm

the prices are set at 5$/page starting. i will negotiate prices for longer commissions. what i wont write about is scat, water sports, nothing other then basic/most common type of furry, gore, sex, and m/m stuff. if theres not something listed here and your unsure about just ask first and i'll get back to asap. for picture commissions, must submit the photos you want done. nothing drawn. picture commissions are $3 dollars a pic or $25 dollars for a set of ten. i'm currently working a full time gig so my free time is limited but you'll get what you asked for if accepted. pm me.
cavepanda
Somewhat familiar

Re: Available for story and picture commissions

Postby cavepanda » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:36 pm

so im opening up commissions up until the the end of December. job is a little slow so hours are lacking a bit. need money for christmas gifts and other such things as i got bills covered. please pm my about ideas.

things i will do

-all types of vore i.e oral, unbirth, anal, breast, soul
-bbw/ssbbw (any range really)
-pregnancy (any range really)
-weight gain
-expansion of any kind
-inflation of any kind
-bdsm though im not as versed in this
-hucows
-possession
-absorption
-slime girls
-bimbofication

things i wont do
-watersports
-nothing more then humanoid furries
-gore
-sex
-m/m of any kind, sorry dont write about guys.
-fan fictions like about shows or real people (will only do real people if they give consent)
-anything involving sexualizing kids

starting rate is $5 dollars a page. pm me your idea and i'll get back to you asap. if something isnt listed here and your unsure of wheather or not i'll do it. shoot me a pm and ask. the worst i'll say is no, i dont kink shame anyone.
cavepanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby cavepanda » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:26 pm

taking commissions again
cavepanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby cavepanda » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:57 pm

back open for commissions!!! get them while I'm free!!!
cavepanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby cavepanda » Fri May 03, 2019 10:48 pm

come and get your commissions. im open for business
cavepanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby cavepanda » Thu May 23, 2019 10:58 pm

hey guy! thanks for 800 watchers! im open for commissions! saving up for a new computer and your commission money is being used to do so. taking most story ideas. please pm me about your ideas.

things i will do

-all types of vore i.e oral, unbirth, anal, breast, soul
-bbw/ssbbw (any range really)
-pregnancy (any range really)
-weight gain
-expansion of any kind
-inflation of any kind
-bdsm though im not as versed in this
-hucows
-possession
-absorption
-slime girls
-bimbofication

things i wont do
-watersports
-nothing more then humanoid furries
-gore
-sex
-m/m of any kind, sorry dont write about guys.
-fan fictions like about shows or real people (will only do real people if they give consent)
-anything involving sexualizing kids

starting rate is $5 dollars a page. pm me your idea and i'll get back to you asap. if something isnt listed here and your unsure of wheather or not i'll do it. shoot me a pm and ask. the worst i'll say is no, i dont kink shame anyone
cavepanda
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley