Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.3C

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 31.4

Postby darkevilme » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:53 pm

Conflictions wrote:Silly question. Do I have to download the list of files within OP's links or just the first/most recent one? Sorry, I'm used to things being stuffed together.

just the most recent, here you go https://www.dropbox.com/s/829rft3ptho9fxx/Nomad%20alpha%20314.zip?dl=0
darkevilme
---

Postby darkevilme » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:28 pm

Okay. work is still going on on nomad and a new update is an indeterminate amount of time in the future due to RL also being a pressing concern right now. But I'm having one of those moments where I'm also trying to fix up some of the balancing issues. Though also, get an idea what everyone likes and wants and stuff. so..feedback form i choose you.

feedback on enemies in nomad
darkevilme
---

Postby sarusan » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:49 pm

My game keeps crashing when I jump to the sector at 1, 1. I think it may have something to do with the new pirate quest. I'm using version 31.5

Here's my crash log
Spoiler: show
system debug primary shader program id is 3
system debug shadow shader program id is 6
Exception in thread "main" org.luaj.vm2.LuaError: [string "main.lua"]:49: ')' expected
at org.luaj.vm2.compiler.LexState.lexerror(Unknown Source)
at org.luaj.vm2.compiler.LexState.syntaxerror(Unknown Source)
at org.luaj.vm2.compiler.LexState.error_expected(Unknown Source)
at org.luaj.vm2.compiler.LexState.check_match(Unknown Source)
at org.luaj.vm2.compiler.LexState.primaryexp(Unknown Source)
at org.luaj.vm2.compiler.LexState.suffixedexp(Unknown Source)
at org.luaj.vm2.compiler.LexState.simpleexp(Unknown Source)
at org.luaj.vm2.compiler.LexState.subexpr(Unknown Source)
at org.luaj.vm2.compiler.LexState.expr(Unknown Source)
at org.luaj.vm2.compiler.LexState.test_then_block(Unknown Source)
at org.luaj.vm2.compiler.LexState.ifstat(Unknown Source)
at org.luaj.vm2.compiler.LexState.statement(Unknown Source)
at org.luaj.vm2.compiler.LexState.statlist(Unknown Source)
at org.luaj.vm2.compiler.LexState.block(Unknown Source)
at org.luaj.vm2.compiler.LexState.ifstat(Unknown Source)
at org.luaj.vm2.compiler.LexState.body(Unknown Source)
at org.luaj.vm2.compiler.LexState.funcstat(Unknown Source)
at org.luaj.vm2.compiler.LexState.mainfunc(Unknown Source)
at org.luaj.vm2.compiler.LuaC$CompileState.luaY_parser(Unknown Source)
at org.luaj.vm2.compiler.LuaC$CompileState.access$000(Unknown Source)
at org.luaj.vm2.compiler.LuaC.compile(Unknown Source)
at org.luaj.vm2.Globals.compilePrototype(Unknown Source)
at org.luaj.vm2.Globals.loadPrototype(Unknown Source)
at org.luaj.vm2.Globals.load(Unknown Source)
at org.luaj.vm2.Globals.load(Unknown Source)
at spaceship.npcShips.NpcShipController.event(NpcShipController.java:198)
at spaceship.Spaceship.systemEntry(Spaceship.java:526)
at nomad.StarSystem.systemEntry(StarSystem.java:198)
at solarview.SolarScene.<init>(SolarScene.java:92)
at interactionscreens.navscreen.NavScreen.launch(NavScreen.java:272)
at interactionscreens.navscreen.NavScreen.ButtonCallback(NavScreen.java:167)
at gui.Button.update(Button.java:82)
at gui.Window.update(Window.java:39)
at interactionscreens.navscreen.NavScreen.update(NavScreen.java:115)
at view.ViewScene.UpdateLogic(ViewScene.java:401)
at view.ViewScene.Update(ViewScene.java:497)
at vmo.Game.Update(Game.java:345)
at vmo.Game.Run(Game.java:329)
at vmo.Main.main(Main.java:9)
sarusan
Been posting for a bit

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 31.5A

Postby darkevilme » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:33 pm

sarusan wrote:My game keeps crashing when I jump to the sector at 1, 1. I think it may have something to do with the new pirate quest. I'm using version 31.5

And here's a fix that should work for it. thanks for the bug report.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k9j8cjrptsiicip/Nomad%20alpha%20315A.zip?dl=0
darkevilme
---

Postby jacobgr05 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:07 pm

Hi I recently discovered and installed this game but I can't seem to get it to run. I've unpacked the game but when I click Run nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?
jacobgr05
Somewhat familiar

Postby PrettyUniqueKink » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:32 am

Hey, found a minor error, thought to bring it to your attention. The Breast vore scene with the mushroom mother doesn't work. Likely due to the prompt being in the 'seduced' file while the event is in the 'mushroommotherdefeat' file
PrettyUniqueKink
Been posting for a bit

Postby MasterInventor » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:11 pm

Another minor error report here.

The safeguard report on the Synth Control terminal is reversed. When the safeguards are turned on, the Control says

$%/SAFEGUARDS OFFLINE

and when the safeguards are turned off, the Control says

$%/SAFEGUARDS OPERATIONAL

...Unless this is supposed to be a plot point explaining what happened to the Omnico employees, I guess.
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkevilme » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:53 pm

MasterInventor wrote:Another minor error report here.

The safeguard report on the Synth Control terminal is reversed. When the safeguards are turned on, the Control says

$%/SAFEGUARDS OFFLINE

and when the safeguards are turned off, the Control says

$%/SAFEGUARDS OPERATIONAL

...Unless this is supposed to be a plot point explaining what happened to the Omnico employees, I guess.

thanks for the catch. Bug fix for next version.

In the meantime. I've become curious how far players generally get in nomad and whether i need to make some things easier. so i've put together a feedback form to try and collect more information.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSecDGbLNos-eSP6RwusuLgG3ExsCSTckV1djOaIDQf-pZNSvA/viewform?usp=sf_link
darkevilme
---

Postby vore2412 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:22 pm

Alright, so I'm having a bit of trouble. Finally built a generator after getting my space warper installed on the larger ship you find, but when I try to install the generator the game crashes. Is there a reason it crashes while I'm trying to install it in the game?
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:25 pm

Also, have too many things that need flux capacitors in crafting and only one flux capacitor that I've found in the entire game. That makes certain things much more difficult.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MasterInventor » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:35 pm

Brightfeather's mountaintop doesn't always generate with a connection to the path to the surface, trapping the player and forcing them to reload and regen the area. Honestly, it would probably work better as a set area rather than a randomly generated one. :V
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkevilme » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:49 pm

vore2412 wrote:Also, have too many things that need flux capacitors in crafting and only one flux capacitor that I've found in the entire game. That makes certain things much more difficult.

There's meant to be only 3 flux capacitors in the alpha minoris starsystem. The idea is they're supposed to be rare, and thus valuable, and thus the things you can make with them are meant to be valuable and you're meant to have to make choices between them. Only mandatory thing that requires flux capacitors is the spacewarper. Everything else is optional.
darkevilme
---

Postby Regnier97 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:52 pm

After updating to the latest version, 316A, I've noticed that FTL travel is a bit bugged. I've gotten everything needed to travel, but I cannot go anywhere. The nav section even says I've got over 100% power when charging, and I'm in the green circle at the bottom end of the map. Yet nothing happens, other than all my energy being drained. Anything to be done here? Or wait for the next release? Also, in the version I was using before (292A), FTL travel worked fine and in the same ship setup.
Regnier97
New to the forum

Postby vore2412 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:43 pm

Regnier97 wrote:After updating to the latest version, 316A, I've noticed that FTL travel is a bit bugged. I've gotten everything needed to travel, but I cannot go anywhere. The nav section even says I've got over 100% power when charging, and I'm in the green circle at the bottom end of the map. Yet nothing happens, other than all my energy being drained. Anything to be done here? Or wait for the next release? Also, in the version I was using before (292A), FTL travel worked fine and in the same ship setup.

You have to hold down the spacebar on your FTL travel, and if it turns you into a different direction than the one you need to go lightspeed, you'll need to face that way and let your space warper recharge in order to go to that destination. Currently, I've found three different locations for warping.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:29 pm

Not sure if it's a glitch or an oversight, but the disposal and non-disposal scenes for the raptor girl are the same if you submit after she eats you.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby vore2412 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:36 pm

Is there any way to side with the elves versus siding with the lizards in their war?
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Regnier97 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:31 pm

vore2412 wrote:
Regnier97 wrote:After updating to the latest version, 316A, I've noticed that FTL travel is a bit bugged. I've gotten everything needed to travel, but I cannot go anywhere. The nav section even says I've got over 100% power when charging, and I'm in the green circle at the bottom end of the map. Yet nothing happens, other than all my energy being drained. Anything to be done here? Or wait for the next release? Also, in the version I was using before (292A), FTL travel worked fine and in the same ship setup.

You have to hold down the spacebar on your FTL travel, and if it turns you into a different direction than the one you need to go lightspeed, you'll need to face that way and let your space warper recharge in order to go to that destination. Currently, I've found three different locations for warping.

Thing is, I have been holding space. The power gets drained, but no travel takes place. Even though it says the warp field is charged.
Regnier97
New to the forum

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:00 am

New error for me, the game crashes when I click on the 3rd seductress upgrade during level up:

system debug primary shader program id is 3
system debug shadow shader program id is 6
Exception in thread "main" java.nio.BufferOverflowException
at java.nio.DirectFloatBufferU.put(Unknown Source)
at java.nio.FloatBuffer.put(Unknown Source)
at font.FontSupport.generateGeometry(FontSupport.java:66)
at font.NuFont.Amend(NuFont.java:121)
at font.NuFont.setString(NuFont.java:73)
at gui.ScrollableMultiLineText.genFonts(ScrollableMultiLineText.java:88)
at gui.ScrollableMultiLineText.dirtSimpleAddText(ScrollableMultiLineText.java:79)
at gui.ScrollableMultiLineText.addText(ScrollableMultiLineText.java:38)
at playerscreens.LevelUpScreen.Callback(LevelUpScreen.java:138)
at gui.lists.List.ClickEvent(List.java:169)
at input.MouseHook.update(MouseHook.java:88)
at vmo.Game.Update(Game.java:347)
at vmo.Game.Run(Game.java:329)
at vmo.Main.main(Main.java:9)
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby darkevilme » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:08 am

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Not sure if it's a glitch or an oversight, but the disposal and non-disposal scenes for the raptor girl are the same if you submit after she eats you.

Fixed.
vore2412 wrote:Is there any way to side with the elves versus siding with the lizards in their war?

Yes, just talk to the priestess about it after the rocks are broken.
Regnier97 wrote:Thing is, I have been holding space. The power gets drained, but no travel takes place. Even though it says the warp field is charged.

This is strange. and i really haven't been able to reproduce this or have anyone else do so.
MarkusFreeman320 wrote:New error for me, the game crashes when I click on the 3rd seductress upgrade during level up:

can't reproduce this error and i did try so not sure what's happening.
darkevilme
---

Postby vore2412 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:40 pm

Regnier97 wrote:
vore2412 wrote:

Thing is, I have been holding space. The power gets drained, but no travel takes place. Even though it says the warp field is charged.

I have reproduced the error myself. Thing is, if your ship isn't far enough in the warp area, it will sometimes charge but not take off. It seems to be a map distance thing, where if your far enough for it to say warp but not far enough to actually warp, it will waste energy and fuel.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game