List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/9/24)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 10/20

Postby Granite » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:45 am

Trapped 2: A Hero's Test by JagKitty has been added to the list of games. Description:

"This is my third Quest Project and I'm pretty happy the way it turned out. A little more detailed and some more junk to do than the last game, but it works well! There's puzzles to solve, bosses to fight in particular, neat ways and many endings and game overs to find! If you've enjoyed my other games or the previous Trapped, you'll probably like this one!"

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/29335691/

Vanilla's Pokémon Adventure by DragonX1010 has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Thank you for your contributions for this story. This is the next branching adventure that I've planned to make for quite some time but lacked motivation. The predator is your choice to make, and I hope it's all worth the wait. Enjoy!"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/28768879/

The Town by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"You've just become old enough to leave your home village, and go to the capital to live on your own and discover more about yourself. But on your first night out, something odd happens, and you go out to discover what. This turns out to be the wrong choice, and you get robbed blind. Or so you think.

Will you be able to find out what's happening? What's happening to you? Will you succumb in the end to it, or find someone who will at least protect you?
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/29273737/

Dormaus Valley has been updated to Version 1.4. Changelog:

"The autumn festival approaches in Dormaus Valley. Several new scenes are available where you help the town prepare for the festival, and when the night comes, you can choose to spend the festival with one of several NPCS.

Festival Events:
These events will make the festival get closer. At festival 3, you can end the festival

Pumpkin field: Turn other people into pumpkins
Flute's backstreet: Rhino TF
Costume stand: Badger TF
Bar: Pinata TF
Turner's eastern field: Horse cock TF. Two trapped scenes, one where you cum, one where you escape.
At the River: Otter TF. Requires Robbie connection

Festival Nights:
These events reset your festival count

Dormaus Entrance: A bat. No sex or TF.
Hornloft Prison, Day 2: A gryphon. No sex or TF, some mind control.
Eastwoods: Bonacieux. Wolf TF, gender variants. Requires Bonacieux's pistol. Female version has implied impregnation.
Marketplace: Saberhagen. Cat TF."

The Lodge has been updated to Version 25.3. The changelog can be found here.

THETA has been updated to Version 0.3.5. Changelog:

"2018/07/15 - v0.3.1 Update
- Added Lowen Cameo (Caliburman) (OV, Bad End)
- Bug Fixes w/ Rylide, Cream, Various smaller bugs

2018/11/02 - v0.3.5 Update
Bishop Scenes - Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, CV
Scone tweaks - Lowered lust requirements everywhere"
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 11/27

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:58 am

I downloaded a text game called 'Big City, Bigger Appetite' the other day. Though I can't seem to find out where it came from. I figure you guys might know.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Angelblast » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:45 am

Angelblasts Vorish Adventure Game - Festive edition currently playable.

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/8981060/
Angelblast
Been posting for a bit

Postby frogcubus » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:47 pm

Good stuff. Don't mind me, just putting this here so I can be notified when this thread updates...
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Benevorlent » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:28 pm

Flexible Survival has had some new vore content in its December update.

There is a new enemy on Vohr island; the Copper Dragoness. Losing to them will result in a short AV scene (Not a Bound State). Compared to other enemies on Vohr Island, they are also very high level (240hp).
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Crazyman536 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:34 pm

Benevorlent wrote:Flexible Survival has had some new vore content in its December update.

There is a new enemy on Vohr island; the Copper Dragoness. Losing to them will result in a short AV scene (Not a Bound State). Compared to other enemies on Vohr Island, they are also very high level (240hp).

It seems to be a 50/50 on UB and AV. the difference in what's written isn't very much though.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby Granite » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:26 pm

Satiate by ChemicalCrux has been added to the list of games. Description:

"I've had some fun things cooking, and this game is at the point where it's ready to show off. Whilst developing Feast, I noticed that a lot of the more elaborate, unique elements were getting in the way of the RPG mechanics. So, I decided I might as well rip those out and put 'em in their own darn game.

I decided against just using something like Quest, because I want to have a uniform experience on desktop and mobile - notably, Quest's web player can't handle sounds, something that I've made a central focus of the game!

Satiate is the result. I'm still busy implementing features, but it can support a decent text adventure at this point. Right now, you'll find two stories. One is a basic tech demo; the other is a story about being digested by my fursona because I'm vain as hell.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/30075570/

Extra Credit by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Your Professor just gave back your test with your grade on it, and it's not looking good. Luckily, he has some "extra credit" you can do to "help" make up for the grade.

A short cyoa that comes with 3 endings. 7 for patreons.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/29601145/

A Bull's Princess by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"You're walking in the halls one day on your way to your next class, when suddenly, some freshmen runs into you. While you have the seniority advantage over him, but unfortunately, he has the size and muscle over you. Luckily someone comes to your aid. Just comes with its own set of baggage, but you'll learn to love after a night with him, or go back to your bully's waiting arms.

A cyoa that comes with 13 scenes (7 endings) to find and discover, 21 (11 endings) for patreons.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/29947297/

The Lab has been updated to Version 6.00. Changelog:

"Patch Notes
[New Predator] Floor 2, Pond Snake
[New Predator] Floor 2, Fish-loving Dracobug
[Scene] Floor 2 Pond Snake can OV you.
[Scene] Floor 2 Fish-loving Dracobug can CV you.
[Scene] Floor 2 Observation Room has a new 3-part short story, The Prisoners.
[Addition] Floor 2 Fish Pond room, including a ridiculous number of Easter Eggs.
[Addition] New quest for Fish-loving Dracobug
[Change] All Floor 2 Observation Room scenes can be selected on each visit, no longer requiring that multi-parts have to be watched in order on the same play."

Dormaus Valley has been updated to Version 1.5. Changelog:

"New Festival Events

You can now spend the festival with the following people:
Ritter (Costume Store in Dormaus)
Jack (Jack's hideout, requires Jack friendship)

Like the other festival events, these give more backstory and characterisation for the characters involved. Don't forget that you need to have built up your festival points to 3 before you can do a festival-conclusion event

Jack Events

Jack is easier to meet now. If you haven't met him yet, you can start your friendship at the prison
Jack will give you a quest now once you complete his raccoon training. For his quest he wants you to get him socks from a Horn law enforcement official. He will react differently if you give him Vicious's socks or someone else's
Vicious has a new sex scene where you ask him for his socks
Once you have given Jack the socks, he will underwear-tf you at the prisonyard. This is an inanimate tf with two living-as-underwear events and a special Mr Bat reversion

Kristoph Events

There is a new NPC, Kristoph the human healer. To meet him, try to learn teleportation with Saberhagen and fail.
Kristoph has two sex scenes and a reindeer transformation

Alder

Shaddura, the newest contributor, has added a new NPC at the Grease Pit. Alder the smoking panther will make you love the taste of nicotine. Meet him at the grease pit and continue your romance at Dormaus's fountain and inn.

Random Stuff

There is an event giving some information on Grizz's backstory at his bar, requires Grizz friendship
An event about Mikhail has been added to his shop
There is a plushie vore digestion event at the Otterton docks with a huge hungry teddy bear
Cedric the owl at the inn will give you hints on content available in the game now"

The Lodge has been updated to Version 26.0. Changelog:

"Winter Update 26

New Exterminator(s) set up the same way as Alex, he set up shop in the smoking room rather than the kitchen though, each hiding place has a survive and fail, chances vary. Stomach ending is mostly "Hardcore" setting which you toggle on with the stones in the settings lounge to the
The third of the exterminators, Mr. E arrives.., four options again, each having a success and a fail. He'll be in the Game room if exterminators have been called.

Other scenes

Can earn a upgrade from Igor now, just like a dragon you can provide your own light, a second upgrade gives you a reuseable reform item.. "risks" of using these are not currently done
New Flavor scenes in the library, a couple in the game room. (All random on entrance)
Bellyrub scenes fixed up, many instances, also fattening aspects those bellyrub increases((think it includes Woodclose, Peppercorn, Temblor, Rorshack, Hess, Pouncer ,Cheroot, Haji(Basic)
Eventide) now

CV-Added for Temblor..triggered if you interact with that part and he's..FAT
CV-added for Scalegut... this one is hidden, I don't think it'll be too hard to find....
Hearsay Disposal scene

The Xmass Update- Xmass season turned back on, some scenes from last years xmass season have returned"
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 1/13/

Postby Granite » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:54 am

Second Chances has been updated to Version 0.4. Changelog:

"· Extra lab scene, ending, setup for more.
· Properly foreshadowed Minotaur dungeon crawl (It's a big scene, but not many people noticed you could get past the first part)
· Several new scenes in the town (Bar, to be precise). A little goopy guest makes an appearance!
· Elephant's fixed, and lewd.
· Startup fully functional (Save is a little wonky still. Give 'er time). Naming system, totally useless for now, but neat to look at!"
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 1/17/

Postby Angelblast » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:45 pm

Angelblasts Vorish Adventure Game

I have now released Update 14. Details in my F.A. Journal
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/9021792/

Absolutely loads and loads of things in there to play with and explore. Have fun. Give me a nudge if you need anything.
Angelblast
Been posting for a bit

Postby Benevorlent » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:27 pm

Following this recent post by GenkoKitsu, Consume should be marked as Abandoned. A shame, since it was looking very promising, but I'm glad the creator doesn't have to deal with the stress of expectations anymore.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Benevorlent » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:12 pm

Flexible Survival may be teasing future player-as-pred CV interactions, with the new Black Pearl item (though I could be reading too much into it). Interaction listed in spoiler tag.

Spoiler: show
The Black Pearl is a new item in Kyrverth's quest series, which can be found after giving him the scales/hair from the Yamato Dragons. You can search for the pearl on the beach and as long as you have given Kyrverth the scales/hair you will be able to find the pearl. Taking the pearl to Kyrverth will have him grow again, and after trying to talk to him a few times, you will be prompted with the ability to Rob the Bank, in doing so will cause Kyrverth to revert to his size from before being given the pearl, and will give you the Black Pearl item in your inventory. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE BLACK PEARL ITEM WHEN YOU FIRST PICK IT UP, YOU MUST GIVE AND STEAL IT FROM KYRVERTH.

Using the item now it is inside your inventory, you will experience your transformation into the Leviathan, CVing/UBing the Pearl depending on your gender (didn't test with a herm) and being given a Game Over. From this Game Over, it describes how you, in your new transformed state, will occasionally CV / UB prey in the future and give them your infection, transforming them into servants of your own.

Both instances of the vore are gone over very quickly, however I believe it is the first instance in the game where the player is able to CV
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Angelblast » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:19 pm

Angelblast wrote:Angelblasts Vorish Adventure Game

I have now released Update 14. Details in my F.A. Journal
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/9021792/

Absolutely loads and loads of things in there to play with and explore. Have fun. Give me a nudge if you need anything.

Had my attention drawn to an oversight/bug from an earlier update, that has now been fixed and remedied. The game IS working as it should, I just missed a little detail around the interactions in the special scene with Taron, Ewebun and the pie. The updated copy is available to download or play on the game page though, found in the journal linked above.
Angelblast
Been posting for a bit

Postby Granite » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:02 am

Partying With The Bros by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"This is the 7th Patreon's Interactive.

Tonight is party night. Who will you end up in or with tonight?

A short interactive that comes with 14 endings, 24 for patreons
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/30368220/

Angelblast's Vorish Adventure Game has been updated to Version #14. Changelog:

"+ New character added -- Imiut
+ Character Removed -- Zelazumi Mayor
+ Festive additions now removed"

The Lab has been updated to Version 7.0. Changelog:

"[New Predator] Floor 2, Stasis Tube Mantis
[New Predator] Floor 2, Stasis Tube Werewolf
[Scene] Floor 2 Mantis can CV you.
[Scene] Floor 2 Werewolf can CV you.
[Scene] Floor 2 Phantom (final showdown gryphon) can sex and OV you.
[Scene] You can now do Floor 2 Hunter (Hyena) a little... favor. Wink wink, nudge nudge.
[Scene] Floor 2 Sensory Stone -- Hurricane's New Power
[Addition] Floor 2 Stasis Tube Room, holding at least one "bug" and at least one "canis lupus". There may or may not be multiple possible results that can be described as "bug" and "canis lupus".
[Bug Fix] Phantom's CV scene no longer requires a keypress to bypass a block of no text."

Summoned By Accident Redux has been updated to Update #1. Changelog:

"-Duilio day 1
-Kevin day 1
-Kevin's arena fight
-2 arena fights
-City (day and ngiht) Bgs
-Temp Ferron pic
-Textboxes
-Spelling and Grammar fixes
-Moved over to Tweego
-Added more bugs (probably)"
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 2/10/

Postby Granite » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:18 am

Carnivore Cruise Line by Cedo has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Thank you for traveling with Carnivore Cruise Line. Our ships are the perfect luxury for an elite class of men with certain appetites that a traditional cruise line might frown upon. Their generous contributions allow prey passengers like yourself to travel the seas at an affordable price. I do encourage you to show your gratitude by being polite and deferential to your natural superiors while you're on board.

The gist of the game is that you're a small prey creature stuck on a cruise ship full of predator daddies, just trying to get through one last night before you disembark. There are about forty events so far with sex, all sorts of vore, shrinking, and a few pretty weird transformations.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/30440374/
Granite
Participator

Postby SynxTheLynx » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:07 pm

Granite wrote:Carnivore Cruise Line by Cedo has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Thank you for traveling with Carnivore Cruise Line. Our ships are the perfect luxury for an elite class of men with certain appetites that a traditional cruise line might frown upon. Their generous contributions allow prey passengers like yourself to travel the seas at an affordable price. I do encourage you to show your gratitude by being polite and deferential to your natural superiors while you're on board.

The gist of the game is that you're a small prey creature stuck on a cruise ship full of predator daddies, just trying to get through one last night before you disembark. There are about forty events so far with sex, all sorts of vore, shrinking, and a few pretty weird transformations.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/30440374/

This was a really pleasant surprise, already love this.
SynxTheLynx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ledatic » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:48 am

SynxTheLynx wrote:This was a really pleasant surprise, already love this.

So is seeing furry_irl mods here! Also posting for thread updates, though.
Ledatic
New to the forum

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 2/12/

Postby Granite » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:42 pm

Helping The Neighbor by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"You decide one day after seeing the sore sight of you're neighbor's lawn, to man up, and go over and politely ask them to do something about it. But your neighbor seems to have something else in mind, something else you could do with that mouth of yous, while making a few improvements to make you his kind of guy.

A chyoa that comes with 11ish 12 scenes to find, 15 for patreons.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/30676994/

Twas The Night Before by JagKitty has been added to the list of games. Description:

"UNFINISHED!? WHAT?!

Well, the reason for that is because I wanted to make a much smaller choose your own adventure for Christmas and then got caught up wanting to add a bunch of stuff! Finished the YCH scenes earlier this week and decided to put this project on hold until I can finish it come the end of this year! So it’s like you get to shift about and find some sexy smuttiness and then come back at the end of the year to reply a game that’s been progressively growing for an entire year!

I’ll be sharing updates on this game in two specific months!
Christmas in July: Everyone needs a little Christmas halfway through the year! The first major update will be released in July!
Christmas 2019: Then, of course, come the holiday season I’ll have the full finished project all done and ready to be shared!

As of right now, there’s 5 major endings and the dead ends loop back to previous spots so that you can try again! Come the end of the year I’ll probably have another 10-15 added to the project. I’ll also open up YCH again for this one in July/December of 2019 to give folks extra chances to get their predator in the game! SEXY TIMES!
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/30133848/
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/3/1

Postby Phietto » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm

THETA just updated to v 0.4

Changelog:
Rylide Overhaul -
13 New Vore Scenes (3 OV, 2 AV, 3 UB, 2 CV, 2 Sheath Vore, 1 Navel Vore) - 22k of smut and smut-adjacent words!
- General Lewdness, licking, kissing, squeezing various places
- More cuddling, obvs
- Balls and Sheath internals
- Conversation/Dialogue overhaul (A LOT of "ASK" commands), which should also hopefully make the bramble stuff smoother?
- Context-specific dialogue when gossiping about other characters whilst they're standing right there.
I do stuff, but also I made a text adventure!
THETA Patreon
Phietto
Been posting for a bit

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/3/1

Postby Granite » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:37 pm

Phietto wrote:THETA just updated to v 0.4

I updated the front page. ;)
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/8/1

Postby irration » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:58 am

Skyrim: Choose Your Own Adventure V5.14 has been out.
irration
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game