Retale 2 - Chapter 1 - Managers Call (Free voreRPG)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Retale 2 - Chapter 1 - Managers Call (Free voreRPG)

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:39 am

ajmajm28,

Ah, so that's why I never found it! I never got that plushie! By the way, do you know if that Unicorn has a vore scene? Just curious if you know.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby ajmajm28 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:14 pm

CrystalKiller88 wrote:ajmajm28,

Ah, so that's why I never found it! I never got that plushie! By the way, do you know if that Unicorn has a vore scene? Just curious if you know.

That I am not sure about. I am missing a lot of trophies all though I am not sure how many you can get so far.
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Retale » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:41 pm

ajmajm28 wrote:
CrystalKiller88 wrote:ajmajm28,

That I am not sure about. I am missing a lot of trophies all though I am not sure how many you can get so far.

All trophies currently that you can see in your game are obtainable
Retale
Somewhat familiar

Postby ajmajm28 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:40 pm

This is what I have so far at the end of chapter 1. Is it possible that I can't get a few of the trophies here since no more red guys show up in the store?
Attachments
Capture.PNG
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby YouCanFreshMyFresh » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:03 pm

ajmajm28 wrote:This is what I have so far at the end of chapter 1. Is it possible that I can't get a few of the trophies here since no more red guys show up in the store?

Yeah, it seems as if tantrum ooze can't be obtained once the teaser for chapter 2 appears, meaning there's a limited number of them in the game that are time sensitive. Which is a shame, because I'd really enjoyed the game, and was hoping to earn 100% completion! Is there any workaround for this, and if not, will this be addressed in a bugfix?
YouCanFreshMyFresh
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jeice » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:23 pm

YouCanFreshMyFresh wrote:
ajmajm28 wrote:This is what I have so far at the end of chapter 1. Is it possible that I can't get a few of the trophies here since no more red guys show up in the store?

Yeah, it seems as if tantrum ooze can't be obtained once the teaser for chapter 2 appears, meaning there's a limited number of them in the game that are time sensitive. Which is a shame, because I'd really enjoyed the game, and was hoping to earn 100% completion! Is there any workaround for this, and if not, will this be addressed in a bugfix?

Actually, you can buy more Tantrum Ooze in the Magic Shop in the post-chapter
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:31 pm

Jeice wrote:

Actually, you can buy more Tantrum Ooze in the Magic Shop in the post-chapter

Can you buy stuffing? Cuz that's all I need.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby ajmajm28 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:36 pm

I think stuffing shows up in the park if you walk around a bit.
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby UnidentifiedTurian » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:23 pm

Retale wrote:
UnidentifiedTurian wrote:Played the game up until the chapter 2 teaser, and I decided to play around with a bunch of the side content. I keep getting caught by the macro tiger lady on the road. I go from one side of the screen to the other with the tap of an arrow key, making it really hard to stop in the middle lane. Was this intended? Is it happening to anyone else?

You need to turn off Autodash in order for it not to be sensitive

That must have been it, thanks for the advice.
UnidentifiedTurian
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:35 pm

I really like the art in these games. Hopefully I'll be able to play them when my very sweet friend is able to send me a better laptop
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:45 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:I really like the art in these games. Hopefully I'll be able to play them when my very sweet friend is able to send me a better laptop

Oh hey Vixen! I had a feeling you were a fan of these games!
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby YouCanFreshMyFresh » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:47 pm

CrystalKiller88 wrote:Can you buy stuffing? Cuz that's all I need.

As far as I can tell, stuffing appears at fixed points...

Spoiler: show
first in the park, then in the police station. The marker on the ground will be small and green.
YouCanFreshMyFresh
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:35 am

my only real nitpick is that IMO the stock meter drops a lot faster then I can usually keep up with it unless I eat the stock bonus food. I thought hiring security would slow its drop but that did not appear to be the case. Especially since the stock boxes in teh back take such an exorberant amount of time to deposit that a stock drain event will basically cost you a crapton of moolah that you can't really prevent.

Otherwise all good on my end.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:28 am

Prof, I find the trick is to not bother with the stock boxes in the back; just replenish shelves and you should have no trouble keeping up.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Retale » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:16 am

Bottom middle is rewarded for saving 50 times the 3rd row down first one along is for a vanessa scene, the first one at the top is for battling sym and defeating him. 3rd one along at the top is yani minigame.
Retale
Somewhat familiar

Postby Retale » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:19 am

There is also not a limited number of tantrum oozes, you can buy them from syms shop, or cycle on the repeat day 8 which lets you farm moolah for as long as you want till chapter 2 comes along.
Retale
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:17 pm

There's a Yani minigame?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:19 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:There's a Yani minigame?

Yeah, I had the same reaction. Wonder how you access it...
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby Jeice » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:56 pm

The_Prof wrote:my only real nitpick is that IMO the stock meter drops a lot faster then I can usually keep up with it unless I eat the stock bonus food. I thought hiring security would slow its drop but that did not appear to be the case. Especially since the stock boxes in teh back take such an exorberant amount of time to deposit that a stock drain event will basically cost you a crapton of moolah that you can't really prevent.

Since the day doesnt start until you call POS Support, you can go to the stock room and move the boxes next to where they deposit in preparation. Same with the cleaning bag
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:59 pm

Jeice wrote:
The_Prof wrote:my only real nitpick is that IMO the stock meter drops a lot faster then I can usually keep up with it unless I eat the stock bonus food. I thought hiring security would slow its drop but that did not appear to be the case. Especially since the stock boxes in teh back take such an exorberant amount of time to deposit that a stock drain event will basically cost you a crapton of moolah that you can't really prevent.

Since the day doesnt start until you call POS Support, you can go to the stock room and move the boxes next to where they deposit in preparation. Same with the cleaning bag

Never even thought of that, I'll have to keep it in mind.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game