Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.1

Postby Carreau » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:19 pm

So, I peeked into horizon’s coding today to see what would it take. The mod team does not supply the source code for their edits to HC_ManagerScript, so I decompiled what they had. To make it a fair comparison to the my edits, I decompiled mine as well (it makes a side by side comparison easier in this case). The horizon version is about 2450 lines while mine is 2300.

I can try to edit the line inserts I made to hook the vore survival scripts, but load order would become an issue I think. My mod would need to be loaded before horizon becuase of the record edits to the quest controller in horizon, but then the script would load as horizon says it should load (minus the vore hook). I could make it a separate blank esp to load after horizon to force the scripts to load. Or make it a separate install with a loose script that overrides horizon’s.

What I find weird is that they include a two identical versions of the script (one in the archives and one loose). The loose will always get load priority.

Anyways, I was able to successfully decompile, add the hook, and recompile the horizon script. I have no clue of it works since I don’t use horizon.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby MellowYellow » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:46 am

So, I re-batch built all the outfit's in bodyslide,and now it's happening again but with a different outfit. I know I'm using the proper coldsteel esp, so that's not a problem. I had all the bodies batch built with build morphs on the first time I batch built them, (also the second time) so that's probably not the problem. Also when I said no bellies appeared I meant none, not even the non-coldsteel ones. I tried batch building all outfits again after the problem arose the second time and this time it didn't work. Maybe it has something to do Galmar's conversions? Although the first time it was happening was with one of the outfits in regular voremersion, so I don't think that's the case. The glitch also persists through saves.
MellowYellow
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dusty » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:16 am

I'm pretty sure I followed setup to a "T" everything seems to work up until I have to enable to mod itself in-game. When i try to flip it on no message shows up saying it activates, but the normal Fallout Vore mod works with the normal bellies, no weight gain or anything. So I suppose the real question is, where did I mess up that it won't activate?
Vore Code: VC_3.0_55599995119599999955995_99599959519599999511995_91999595559995_596715519571995911555995599997555_1
Dusty
New to the forum

Postby mazdab » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:06 am

Finally this mod works on me, but still I don't know how to get to the Bria's puzzle. What's the puzzle? from any conversation I had with Bria she won't tell me anything about the quest companion. All I get is after (probably) maxed out her relationship, she'll always said "Hey, I need to tell you something. I'm glad I didn't eat you at first sight" everytime I talked to her.
I travel to Boston and I haven't found the puzzle. Can anyone help?

EDIT
BTW I didn't have the note from Bria. Where do I get it?

EDIT 2.0
Since Bria said that again and again, after I change companion with Piper and want to change back to Bria, I can't do it anymore. H e l p

Also how do you add vore perk and level it up to max from console? I want to eat something bigger than human already
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:07 am

mazdab wrote:Finally this mod works on me, but still I don't know how to get to the Bria's puzzle. What's the puzzle? from any conversation I had with Bria she won't tell me anything about the quest companion. All I get is after (probably) maxed out her relationship, she'll always said "Hey, I need to tell you something. I'm glad I didn't eat you at first sight" everytime I talked to her.

EDIT

EDIT 2.0
Since Bria said that again and again, after I change companion with Piper and want to change back to Bria, I can't do it anymore. H e l p

Also how do you add vore perk and level it up to max from console? I want to eat something bigger than human already

You can check to see if the quest is running by using 'sqv ####872B' If it isn't, set the stage to 0 to get it going. Bria's dialogue should stop doing the repeat you're experiencing once the quest is set. Also, you'll need to set quest ###0F9A to stage 497 to progress as well. If you walk away from Bria (and this goes for any vanilla companion) while in the middle of their dialogue, the stage won't fire and the dialogue won't be flagged as completed properly. They'll get stuck in loops like this.

To add levels, type in the console "set VM_VoreDebugEnabled to 1" and then go into MCM. There will be a button at the bottom of the Fallout Vore tab to level up the player. You'll gain perk points every three levels while using the button.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby mazdab » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:30 am

Carreau wrote:
mazdab wrote:Finally this mod works on me, but still I don't know how to get to the Bria's puzzle. What's the puzzle? from any conversation I had with Bria she won't tell me anything about the quest companion. All I get is after (probably) maxed out her relationship, she'll always said "Hey, I need to tell you something. I'm glad I didn't eat you at first sight" everytime I talked to her.

EDIT

EDIT 2.0

You can check to see if the quest is running by using 'sqv ####872B' If it isn't, set the stage to 0 to get it going. Bria's dialogue should stop doing the repeat you're experiencing once the quest is set. Also, you'll need to set quest ###0F9A to stage 497 to progress as well. If you walk away from Bria (and this goes for any vanilla companion) while in the middle of their dialogue, the stage won't fire and the dialogue won't be flagged as completed properly. They'll get stuck in loops like this.

To add levels, type in the console "set VM_VoreDebugEnabled to 1" and then go into MCM. There will be a button at the bottom of the Fallout Vore tab to level up the player. You'll gain perk points every three levels while using the button.

Ahhh that's explain why. Thank you
After I type sqv ####872B to command, it say "Item 872B not found in parameter quest. Also how do I set stage ####872B to 0?
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:34 pm

#### is your specific install part of the id. I was in a hurry and forgot to say that. You can find it by typing “help vm_ 4” and figure what it is
Carreau
---

Postby dumb4588 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:05 pm

Is there a reason why I see two voremersions? It's really confusing.
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:01 pm

you left an older version enabled.
Carreau
---

Postby mazdab » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:21 pm

Carreau wrote:#### is your specific install part of the id. I was in a hurry and forgot to say that. You can find it by typing “help vm_ 4” and figure what it is

So I type that in, it said "The quest is not running", then I type "sqv 0001a872b 0", looks like it worked. But when I type "sqv 1a000f9a", it says the quest is running. also when I type "sqv 1a000f9a 497" it didn't worked.

Here's some screenshot
Spoiler: show
20181203060155_1.jpg
sqv 0001a872b
20181203061234_1.jpg
20181203061252_1.jpg
20181203061305_1.jpg
20181203061321_1.jpg
20181203060217_1.jpg
sqv 1a000f9a
20181203061330_1.jpg

Sorry if I'm bothering you, I'm fairly new to Fallout 4 modding.

EDIT
NVM, I just found out the command
setstage
Thank you so much for helping me, will inform if something weird happened again
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby Brinel » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:47 pm

Having a problem, whenever an NPC dies inside my companion, they get stuck in digestion, it doesn't seem to progress at all, just keeps burping.
Brinel
New to the forum

Postby mazdab » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:02 am

I just finished up Bria's quest, and holy crap you go all out in this mod
I thought the quest is just gonna be short, but no. It's long and interesting. The dialogues, even though not voiced, are well put together.

I'm gonna miss Bria if you decide to delete vore companion system, even though it's buggy as hell on the perk side.
(I can't access Bria's perk, but oh well, as long as she still vore I'll be VOREver happy)
Bria best gf ever~

BTW some female Raider clothes are missing their texture, like harness. What's the solution?

Thank you again for the guide, Carreau
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:41 am

Why can’t you access her perk? There’s an option where she either teaches you or she uses it.

Reinstall whatever mod you have that changes the textures for raider clothes

Thanks for the kind words ^_^ It’s always good to hear someone’s enjoying the mod
Carreau
---

Postby mazdab » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:24 am

Carreau wrote:Why can’t you access her perk? There’s an option where she either teaches you or she uses it.

Reinstall whatever mod you have that changes the textures for raider clothes

Thanks for the kind words ^_^ It’s always good to hear someone’s enjoying the mod

Yea, you're right. I'm just dumb. I thought "why scat and vore appendix didn't worked?" turned out because I'm in god mode, so both of those didn't worked properly
For the large perk you get from Bria at her top relationship, I already got it. It's really nice.

Hmm maybe I should reinstall armorsmith and the other one.

You're welcome, Carreau. Whatever decision you'll make on the next update, I would gladly follow it.
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby donkdonknever » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:52 pm

I'm running into an odd problem. I've downloaded the mod and everything mostly works fine, but some options in the menus don't seem to work.

For example, turning on two prey will do nothing. When I turn off clothes ripping and load a save, clothes ripping is turned on again. However some options like manual digestion work just fine.
Thicc vore doesn't work at all. If I toggle any option in the thicc vore menu, unpause, pause again, and go back to the thicc vore menu, all options will be returned to "off." I've also noticed that, after completing the installation process and loading a cleaned save, drinking nuka acid or entering the vore basement will result in the following error:
"Warning: HUDFramework not ready."

This seems to be the cause of my problems, but I can't find a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
donkdonknever
New to the forum

Postby bot714 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:41 pm

I appear to have tons of issues figuring out what exactly is the most recent version, and what i do or don't need. It's so annoying on top of that i cant seem to get the dang F4SE to load in the game so the vore stuff seems to work kinda. I mean bria spawns as well as all the stuff in the vore basement BUT, the stuff that makes the players body change depending on how many people you eat dose not work. I wanted to watch my girls butt grow and her tits as she devours all the corrupted and evil in the commonwealth and nukaworld. Also why not implement some things from the old skyrim vore mod? I would love the ability to hold my victims remains inside my character, and be able to move them to designated areas to make said limb/area grow more like one of the vore mods that was made for skyrim had, that let you move them from your belly to like your ass or tits,and i don't know if this is already a thing that should happen in the mod but why not make the player belly grow out distended when you eat someone then slowly shrink as they digest also like how that one skyrim mod did?
bot714
New to the forum

Postby mazdab » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:50 am

bot714 wrote:I appear to have tons of issues figuring out what exactly is the most recent version, and what i do or don't need. It's so annoying on top of that i cant seem to get the dang F4SE to load in the game so the vore stuff seems to work kinda. I mean bria spawns as well as all the stuff in the vore basement BUT, the stuff that makes the players body change depending on how many people you eat dose not work. I wanted to watch my girls butt grow and her tits as she devours all the corrupted and evil in the commonwealth and nukaworld. Also why not implement some things from the old skyrim vore mod? I would love the ability to hold my victims remains inside my character, and be able to move them to designated areas to make said limb/area grow more like one of the vore mods that was made for skyrim had, that let you move them from your belly to like your ass or tits,and i don't know if this is already a thing that should happen in the mod but why not make the player belly grow out distended when you eat someone then slowly shrink as they digest also like how that one skyrim mod did?

The body changes, trust me. At first you gained mass to your tits and ass, but it's barely noticed. Maybe it'll help if you tweak the Voremension setting, like muscle to fat rasio, body change's tick, etc. Skyrim have magic/spell system that can be manually edited with mod, but Fallout didn't. Hence the name Voremension, the fat goes automatically to part of your body. The belly changes, but after your tits and ass got huge. But I think I got the same problem with you, sometimes the belly is fatter, but sometimes the belly is gone. My advice: eat prey more.

I'll probably came back to Skyrim vore mod soon. Back then it's really buggy, even some spell to add mass to some limbs didn't worked properly. Maybe because I fucked at some installation step back then, but who knows.
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:55 am

cowbackwards wrote:I'm running into an odd problem. I've downloaded the mod and everything mostly works fine, but some options in the menus don't seem to work.

For example, turning on two prey will do nothing. When I turn off clothes ripping and load a save, clothes ripping is turned on again. However some options like manual digestion work just fine.
Thicc vore doesn't work at all. If I toggle any option in the thicc vore menu, unpause, pause again, and go back to the thicc vore menu, all options will be returned to "off." I've also noticed that, after completing the installation process and loading a cleaned save, drinking nuka acid or entering the vore basement will result in the following error:
"Warning: HUDFramework not ready."

This seems to be the cause of my problems, but I can't find a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Get me a script log. Also, ma

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/in ... ug_Logging

You can attach it to a post as an attachment, paste it into a post under spoiler tags, or upload it to pastebin and share the link.

Also, what mod manager do you use?

bot714 wrote:I appear to have tons of issues figuring out what exactly is the most recent version, and what i do or don't need. It's so annoying on top of that i cant seem to get the dang F4SE to load in the game so the vore stuff seems to work kinda. I mean bria spawns as well as all the stuff in the vore basement BUT, the stuff that makes the players body change depending on how many people you eat dose not work. I wanted to watch my girls butt grow and her tits as she devours all the corrupted and evil in the commonwealth and nukaworld. Also why not implement some things from the old skyrim vore mod? I would love the ability to hold my victims remains inside my character, and be able to move them to designated areas to make said limb/area grow more like one of the vore mods that was made for skyrim had, that let you move them from your belly to like your ass or tits,and i don't know if this is already a thing that should happen in the mod but why not make the player belly grow out distended when you eat someone then slowly shrink as they digest also like how that one skyrim mod did?

The stomach already distends pretty large and then slowly shrinks down. It's been like that since the base mod. As for choosing to shift fat around, I don't have any plans for that and likely won't unless there's like a ton of people calling for it. And even then, it'll be a while before I could get around to implementing something like that. Devourement and Fallout Vore are two completely different beasts, so just because it's done in Devourement doesn't mean it's an easy copy/paste thing to do for FOVore.

And as an update to the next release (1.3.2). I'm still plugging away, it's just been really hard to pull myself off of Fallout 76. Despite all the negativity the internet has developed for it, I'm having quite a bit of fun with it. All I have left to do for the release is finish Piper's dialogue for SAV and get some more feedback on the Fallout Horizon compatibility patch.
Carreau
---

Postby bot714 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:41 am

Fallout 76? The hells that?
bot714
New to the forum

Postby bot714 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:44 am

Also i finally got f4se working kinda but still cant for the life of me get the player body to change like its supost to
bot714
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game