General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby h21it » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:28 pm

looking for an old vore pic of a female charizard eating a charmander and then having flame gas and saying something along the lines of "it's always the cute ones" or something.
h21it
New to the forum

Postby Xsa1 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:32 pm

What's up guys? I'm looking for any material (stories, pictures or anything else) where Cindy (the mechanic from FFXV) is a pred.
Xsa1
Been posting for a bit

Postby h21it » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:17 pm

Ok! I was wrong before. I'm looking for a vore picture where I think a houndoom eats a charmander. The houndoom then has a flaming fart and says something along the lines of "it's always the cute ones". I think it may have been by shyguy9.

Help a dude out! :)
h21it
New to the forum

Postby ShadedRest » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:28 am

I'm looking for a story that I read more than 8 months ago. It was about a group of friends who met at Diner and one of them was a half demon or something and casually ate one of the male friends because the waitress was being slow and then ate a female friend and then another female friend that the main female character has a crush on that she wouldn't admit to but gave the main character what's the choice on whether or not her love interest should be eaten. The main character said yes and then was consumed right after their love interest. The love interest for gave them because they thought that the demon friend hypnotized them. It was fatal.
ShadedRest
New to the forum

Postby deadlock89 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:28 am

Hey all, i'm trying to find out if there is more to this gif. It's from idolm@ster shiny festa but can't find the specific video this scene is in.
https://m.imgur.com/r/animegifs/1QhS4fN

Nevermind i found it, not really much more to the clip really. For those interested
https://youtu.be/VZbsrQuKpgo
1:35 to see the vore clip.
deadlock89
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowslayer » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:16 am

Shadowslayer wrote:There was a story I remember on Eka's about a woman who wandered down an alley (reasonably certain she recognized her lover's clothes laying on the ground) and chose to feed herself to the homeless lady sitting nearby...

Both girls recognized each other by touch and progressed from rubbing each other to orgasm to laying together listening to their fading heartbeats as they digested, but I can't find it now... Anyone remember it?

Still looking for this, anyone have an idea where it was? Eka's tagging system is pretty awful and it might not have been on-site.
Shadowslayer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Stovo » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:20 pm

Looking for a story where a boyfriend or guy is talking with his girlfriend while she is on the toilet and he proceeds to feed himself to her. Forget the name of the story so if anyone can help me out.
Stovo
Been posting for a bit

Postby deadlock89 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:37 pm

Looking for a phineas and ferb story i read a few months back. It was a sequel to the shrinking episode but they end up being accidently vored by isabella. The story contains full tour and scat and even a little urination at the end. is completely non-fatal vore. I have tried all the tags i have mentioned but can't find it. Hoping it's not been deleted by op as it was a good story.
deadlock89
Somewhat familiar

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:40 am

deadlock89 wrote:Looking for a phineas and ferb story i read a few months back. It was a sequel to the shrinking episode but they end up being accidently vored by isabella. The story contains full tour and scat and even a little urination at the end. is completely non-fatal vore. I have tried all the tags i have mentioned but can't find it. Hoping it's not been deleted by op as it was a good story.

I'm 90% sure based on that description alone that it was probably hit in the underage purge, considering the age of those characters. Probably just gonna have to wait until Eka finds another host.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MementoMori » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:28 pm

OK I'm caving and asking here, I so thought I favorited this picture but I guess I didn't! Anyways, does anybody have a link to this picture somewhere on the galleries here - it was a scene from the inside of an office or whatnot, with a macro outside, but all you could see was the macro's giant donut(asshole) that was squeezed through the office's door, implying they were going to AV everybody most likely. The picture was kind of low-res and it had thicker, brushy lineart, and the whole picture was either very blue or very purple, like a monochromatic picture. If anyone could help me find this picture again I'd really appreciate it, thanks! ^^
[ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ]
MementoMori
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dork95 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:54 pm

Can't find it from before, but I know it's here.

It was in the M/F vore section, which has grown huge and harder to find things now, but it was a few pages about the flash turning into a mutant and hungry monster and the hero Jack is there and also meets up with a female soldier who ends up being eaten and saved by him in the end.

Anyone can link me to it?
dork95
Been posting for a bit

Postby casuallurker » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:06 pm

is there anything where the prey either forces their force them out the pred's stomach, directly, or prey forcing their way back up the esophagus and out of their mouth, or prey stretching pred to the point where she gets stretch marks
?
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby randaleous » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:02 pm

Hello,

Looking for a vore comic. It's about a shark anthro cop who takes part in a predatory police system (or maybe he was a detective. This was a long time ago).
I know at one point, he gets chased around sewers by a killer whale/orca. The entire comic is handdrawn in black and white. I know they could all be found in a youtube video before, but I lost track of it.
If any of you know what the comic is called or by which artist it was drawn, please give me a heads-up =)
randaleous
New to the forum

Postby liveingirlstummies » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:59 pm

Hello! I'm looking for a manip artist who seems to go by the name Carl. I can't find him or her anywhere on the net! If you pm me I can send you two images of theirs. For obvious reasons I can't find the larger version of the second pic as it would be in their gallery. They seem to specialize in shark vore!
Hope I am tasty! *Slides into your mouth and down your throat*
liveingirlstummies
New to the forum

Postby Stovo » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:19 pm

Looking for a movie called. "Ressurection as an American Girls Bowel Movement" Google didn't come up with anything. Have any of you seen or heard of it?
Stovo
Been posting for a bit

Postby ukvar » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:23 am

Looking for a story I read years ago.
Can't even remember the species or the name. Just the general scenario.
The prey either invs the pred in or the pred just shows up in the preys apartment. The pred seems friendly at first but reveals that he/she wants to eat the prey. However. He/she won't eat the prey unless the prey gives him/her the permission to do so. So the pred tries to convince, in cute ways, to get the prey to give him/her the permission. In the end. The pred comes up with the idea to block the doorway, with himself/herself, to the room that the prey is in. Which means that the prey can't leave which would mean he/she would die to starvation. The prey looks over his/her options and sees none so he/she gives in and grant the pred the permission to eat him/her.
ukvar
New to the forum

Postby Estee » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:08 pm

One story I've seen before but am not sure hasn't been deleted: Two women (I think it was vixens) find the legendary fountain of youth. They bathe in it and not only get eternal youth but also a regenerative ability. One then betrays and eats the other, pretty much keeping her in her belly forever.
Estee
Participator

Postby TheRealSkelebro » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:12 pm

Hey! Could someone help me find a picture of a little girl being told to go away, then the lady who said it being quickly eaten and the final panel is like the little girl walking away from the toilet smugly?
TheRealSkelebro
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lordfiscus » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:08 am

I'm looking for the Adventure Time story written by EmissaryofRainbows, wherein Finn cashes in on birthday coupons and has PB eat him.
Lordfiscus
New to the forum

Postby sevensix » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:43 am

A girl grows up on an island. Some kind of guardian creature is trying to get the colonists to leave. Possibly using some kind of plague? Not sure. They eventually do, but the girl stays behind and feeds herself to the creature.

Also, repeating my past list:
sevensix wrote:Stories I'd really like to be able to find again:
• A sci-fi story where humans and dragons coexisted. In one scene, humans were having a breeding orgy in a pit, and dragons occasionally slurped up one of them. In another, a dragon expressed sympathy to a human for how lonely it must be to be 40 years old and still not eaten.

Stories I'm moderately curious about the identity of:
• An anthro story where a mare talked a dragon into eating her. Included the dragon stabbing his claws into her nipples to increase her pleasure.
• A sci-fi story where an alien took home a human pet. He tried to abstain from eating her for a while, but eventually tried to have "just one bite", and got carried away.

Again, thanks to anyone who can help. I really wish I could help you guys.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion