Help looking for a story, please!

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Help looking for a story, please!

Postby creation0506 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:44 pm

Hey guys, sorry for bothering! I'm looking for a story that I've tried looking for and I could never find it. I remembering it being about a brother with his sister and a few friends, they decide to go to a water park. While the sister is changing a woman eats her. I think the friends suspect the womans behind it and they confront her then she eats up eating one of the friends as well. Again sorry, I've just tried searching it and can't find it! Thank you so much! :)
creation0506
New to the forum

Re: Help looking for a story, please!

Postby Tyslan03 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:34 pm

Could have been removed in the underage sweep a few weeks back.
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby chinesechicken16 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:27 pm

chinesechicken16
New to the forum

Postby creation0506 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:59 am

I didnt even know they did an underage sweep ^^; to be honest, I'm not sure if it was underage. I dont remember any age being specified, they were old enough to get themselves to the park by themselves but I'm not sure it might've been underage and I just dont remember them saying the age! Haha
Last edited by creation0506 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
creation0506
New to the forum

Postby creation0506 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:02 am

chinesechicken16 wrote:Is this it?
https://aryion.com/g4/view/476305

That's not it thanks for taking your time and looking though, I appreciate it! :D some more description I can think of was, they went to the water park because it was such a hot day! I dont thibk that's much help though :lol: also I somewhat remember the woman bragging to the brother at the end telling him he wasn't getting his sister back then it ended with the brother saying he was gonna find the woman to get his sister back!
creation0506
New to the forum

Return to Softvore