Sensual writing commissions and art

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Sensual writing commissions and art

Postby RijessahStudio » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:22 pm

Hello!

To your service, I offer unique writing commissions.

Erotic, sensual vore stories for your pleasure.

The main focus and style here are sensuality and immersive experience. I write my stories with lots of attention to details and feelings, so that people reading them may feel almost like characters themselves.

May be first or third person.

Simple kinks and fetishes are 14$ per 1000 words. Hardcore stuff and things few will touch are 0,02$ per word. But... you know. There are not many things hard for me to touch upon, so give ma a PM an we will talk. (hint-hint: scat, fatality and water sports are not hardcore for me)

And another thing! I have a few fellow artists who work with me and will be glad to make an illustration to your story! Not hardcore art, but sensual and vorish definitely!

Art commissions are thus open too.
RijessahStudio
New to the forum

Re: Sensual writing commissions and art

Postby Chaos » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:00 pm

Can we see some examples of your writing?
Donnie: Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?
Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
-Donnie Darko
Chaos
The 19th Angel

Postby AngelTheGood » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:11 pm

To your service, I offer unique writing commissions. ... sound like a Nigerian prince lol
AngelTheGood
New to the forum

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:56 pm

Having your first post to the forums be that you take commissions, alongside the fact that you have no stories uploaded to the gallery at all leaves a bad taste in the mouth. I'm going to assume you're being legitimate here, so before taking commissions, I would suggest at least uploading a couple creations, be it onto your own personal gallery, or the forums. Also, in regards to the art comment, just saying you have friends again doesn't inspire confidence. If they are ok with drawing vore in general, it might be useful to have them create an account and follow the same process of adding works to the site.

I hope to see this happen and to see your writing my friend.
~ V. Engineer
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Return to Artists Valley