Need help

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Need help

Postby Schmoopy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:13 am

So i don't really know how to explain this. But I have come to learn that I like incredibly large ladies squishing and crushing other ladies to the point of bones breaking and what not, I especially enjoy when the squisher eats the squishee. I dont really know how to search for this on ekas, or on a browser for any other websites that may contain this. If you could link sites or tags for what i need it would be greatly appreciated! Any artists you recommend or pieces of art that you have that goes along with this please share as well!
Schmoopy
New to the forum

Re: Need help

Postby Ediblestranger » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:54 am

Probably simply searching Crush, Crushing, Splat, Smash, Smush, Gore, and the like will get you something similar to what you're looking for. Off the top of my head I don't recall too much involving the crusher/squasher eating their victim. https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/IkazayimAkodon has some stuff that's got crushing and gore involved, a bunch of it Fatal and mostly breast crush/smother when it happens. That said, if you're talking about giantess-type crushing and eating I don't know any off the top of my head though I've definitely seen some.
Ediblestranger
Been posting for a bit

Re: Need help

Postby LightDragon » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:53 pm

The keyword "stomp" may help you ;)

Last bumped by Schmoopy on Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:53 pm.
LightDragon
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion