Looking for sprite artists.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Looking for sprite artists.

Postby Pilum » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:06 pm

Greetings, all. Some of you may recognize me from my MUGEN thread. I suppose it's time to let loose a little information as to why I've been mostly inactive for 2018.

I'm currently working with one artist on a secret project and we would appreciate some help with graphics. Primarily, we need help with character sprites, but any asset contributions for other things such as environment tiles or items/icons would also be appreciated. This is currently a volunteer project and it will remain secret for a while. Please send me a PM for more information about the game itself and what we need, if you are interested in volunteering.

I will divulge that this will consist of F/F content with humanoids and/or monster girls. I am sorry for the cloak and dagger, there's plenty of things we're still settling on and I will not make claims that are subject to change. I know that these kinds of threads are audacious, but I hope I've built up some prior credibility.

Cheers.
Pilum
Participator

Return to Vore game