Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2: WTFuture. New update! 2nd Octo

Postby mysta » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:42 pm

Azirovka wrote:The ambassador escaped from what I know.

Yes, she did.

Kuja wrote:Will the deertaur scene get adjusted in future updates?

I have adjusted it to be a little more easy the first try in the new beta.
Ideally, I want it balanced so that if you always try to escape, you should be able to about 80% of the time.

lich1993 wrote:ok here's a really stupid question that might have been answered -why is my save file in the local disk D and not in the games folder ?

Answered earlier in the thread, this is fixed in the new beta.

As you may have guessed from the replies above, the new beta is up on my Patreon, so you guys should be able to access it there, or in about a week when I post it here. :-D

Mysta
Last edited by mysta on Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2: WTFuture. New update! 2nd Octo

Postby Azirovka » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:56 am

Too bad Hera didnt survive. :cry:
Azirovka
Participator

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2: WTFuture. Update! 5th December

Postby mysta » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:25 pm

Another small update is here:
https://mega.nz/#!7pw13KYB!mZvHCj3uK1ci ... s2DDb7pYfs

Saves are back to normal now too! :-D

New stuff:
Spoiler: show
the loss variations on Nevi, the pyramid in the desert, more to Elise's guild interaction (still more to come later too though...), and more variation to the Leopard girl scene

Enjoy!

Mysta

P.S. leave suggestions below for characters to be put in the next bonus scene poll!
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MagowDeath » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:16 am

Anyone experiencing some save problems with the new patch it seems it wont let me save anymore even after manual fix
MagowDeath
New to the forum

Postby forumlurker » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:05 am

For suggestions, I wouldn't mind an addition to the fairy girl guarding the tree. I hoped on another prey scene after she catches you in her home, but unfortunately you can only eat her.

More with the Ogrim ambassador would be great too. I assume she has been spared for a reason anyway.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:29 am

Nice ypdate .... but needs more pred content (just my thought)
And the fact that Elise gave Mysty to pink makes me hope that she will be on the menu.
Last edited by Azirovka on Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Conflictions » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:46 am

Huh? Who is the Leopard girl?
Conflictions
New to the forum

Postby Azirovka » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:51 am

Conflictions wrote:Huh? Who is the Leopard girl?

The one who is in raven hollow.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby jacksonorange13 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:14 pm

I really wish you hadn't made Elise a futa. She was my favorite character but now I don't think I can look at them the same way. Oh well, I guess its too late now.
Let me play you a requiem with the bottom of my SHOES!! I'll make you a shortcut to the Styx right through the ground itself!
jacksonorange13
Been posting for a bit

Postby VVVx » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:48 pm

A few scenes seem to be broken - a fairy and the catgirl from the inn aren't digesting.
VVVx
Participator

Postby Bautunnick » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:05 pm

Well, the game is great! And Pinkie is great! You don't usually get such developments because usually the MP punishes the bully and sets justice - and it is slightly annoying that there is no doubt that the bully will get what, as many people say, he/she deserves. And this here is just what is needed for vore game(on top of simply being uncommon). I love bitchy preds, and hope for Pinkie to continue doing as she pleases and receiving no punishment.
Even so, I think there should be a difference depending on whether you can catch Pinkie in a minute or not. And I'm not talking about Pinkie actually releasing Hera - she made her point later at the inn. But at least some difference in dialogues should be really good, since it doesn't seem fair that I catch her in, like, 25 seconds, and she still tells me that I didn't make it in time. Would be a lot better if she teased the MP, saying that the result of the tag game didn't actually matter.
Last edited by Bautunnick on Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bautunnick
Been posting for a bit

Postby chocobun » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:32 am

i am looking for the mio scene
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby mysta » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:02 am

jacksonorange13 wrote:I really wish you hadn't made Elise a futa. She was my favorite character but now I don't think I can look at them the same way. Oh well, I guess its too late now.

She's not actually, she can just change genitalia at will (woo magic!). So she's a biological girl most of the time. (if that helps)
You can think of it as like a really advanced strap-on. :lol:

Madmaxman wrote:A few scenes seem to be broken - a fairy and the catgirl from the inn aren't digesting.

Not sure why this would be, tiny faries should digest when you eat others.
I presume you're talking about Iris. Maybe I've forgotten to reset a switch in another pred scene? Anyone else experience this?

MagowDeath wrote:Anyone experiencing some save problems with the new patch it seems it wont let me save anymore even after manual fix

I thought saving should be fixed now (saves in game folder, no manual fiddling required) is this an issue for anyone else?

altruist wrote:Well, the game is great! And Pinkie is great! You don't usually get such developments because usually the MP punishes the bully and sets justice - and it is slightly annoying that there is no doubt that the bully will get what, as many people say, he/she deserves. And this here is just what is needed for vore game(on top of simply being uncommon). I love bitchy preds, and hope for Pinkie to continue doing as she pleases and receiving no punishment.
Even so, I think there should be a difference depending on whether you can catch Pinkie in a minute or not. And I'm not talking about Pinkie actually releasing Hera - she made her point later at the inn. But at least some difference in dialogues should be really good, since it doesn't seem fair that I catch her in, like, 25 seconds, and she still tells me that I didn't make it in time. Would be a lot better if she teased the MP, saying that the result of the tag game didn't actually matter.

The whole event was never coded based on time, I don't really like using timers that much in RPG maker. The 'minute' is basically just how long it takes for her to circle around to the tent. If you can still catch her before she gets back to the tent though I'll probably have to bump up her speed again. ^^;

chocobun wrote:i am looking for the mio scene

She is called Elise in game, and you find her in the guild storyline. :)

Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bautunnick » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:17 am

mysta wrote:The whole event was never coded based on time, I don't really like using timers that much in RPG maker. The 'minute' is basically just how long it takes for her to circle around to the tent. If you can still catch her before she gets back to the tent though I'll probably have to bump up her speed again

Err... really? Totally didn't work like that. She just goes once to the middle of the forest below the tents, then gets away once when I get close to her - and then she's already near the tent telling me that I failed to catch her. So it isn't meant to be this way, is it?
Bautunnick
Been posting for a bit

Postby nnnddt » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:45 am

Make Nevi great again ! With a regenerator !
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krono » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:48 am

Just a quick question. How do you befriend the Princess? I see that the switch exists and does a few things but I don't see anything that sets the switch?
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nnnddt » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:54 am

Krono, You eat her, you let her go
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Amnael » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:44 am

Soooo, anyone found the Squid Girl?
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Postby nnnddt » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:48 am

Amnael, The girl with tentacles ? Go to the port first mission go near the church and you will see her a first time if you haven't already killed the ennemy. The second time is in the tower where you find nevi.
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Amnael » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:11 am

nnnddt wrote:Amnael, The second time is in the tower where you find nevi.

I dont really find her in the tower ... You mean the one with the biker girl in front right ?
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game