Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.1

Postby Carreau » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:05 pm

You probably didn’t check Build Morphs in bodyslide when you built your outfits, or you didn’t install LooksMenu properly which has the scripts used to change the sliders while in game
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Galmar1313 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:20 pm

Sorry if this has been answered before but what's the reason for not being able to swallow npcs that spawn dead?
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:33 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:Sorry if this has been answered before but what's the reason for not being able to swallow npcs that spawn dead?

Reason: Dunno. Mechanic? They're not real NPCs, they're just a special container model.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby donkdonknever » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:04 pm

Carreau wrote:
cowbackwards wrote:I'm running into an odd problem. I've downloaded the mod and everything mostly works fine, but some options in the menus don't seem to work.

For example, turning on two prey will do nothing. When I turn off clothes ripping and load a save, clothes ripping is turned on again. However some options like manual digestion work just fine.
Thicc vore doesn't work at all. If I toggle any option in the thicc vore menu, unpause, pause again, and go back to the thicc vore menu, all options will be returned to "off." I've also noticed that, after completing the installation process and loading a cleaned save, drinking nuka acid or entering the vore basement will result in the following error:
"Warning: HUDFramework not ready."

This seems to be the cause of my problems, but I can't find a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Get me a script log. Also, ma

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/in ... ug_Logging

You can attach it to a post as an attachment, paste it into a post under spoiler tags, or upload it to pastebin and share the link.

Also, what mod manager do you use?

I've been using NMM 0.65.2, but today I tried using the most recent version of Vortex.
Attached is the script log.
Attachments
scriptlog.txt
(922.01 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
donkdonknever
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:21 pm

Straight off the bat, you're either not launching with F4SE or your F4SE install isn't working right.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby dumb4588 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:57 pm

Sorry but the thing is that i DIDn't have the old version, let alone have it. I uninstalled Fallout completely and waited a month before reinstalling it. PLUS, I didnt download anything until last saturday. Then I downloaded everything needed, but I still Had the problem, I'll show what my mod manager shows.
Attachments
Screenshot (3).png
I hope the photo helps you in what the predicament is.
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby mazdab » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:56 pm

Uhh Carreau I have some question again
after I dismissed Bria (again), she didn't give any feedback. What am I supposed to do?

For some context:
Spoiler: show
I dismiss Bria to start Automatron quest. Came back after done and she didn’t said anything :(
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kavvanshrike » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:06 am

dumb4588 wrote:Sorry but the thing is that i DIDn't have the old version, let alone have it. I uninstalled Fallout completely and waited a month before reinstalling it. PLUS, I didnt download anything until last saturday. Then I downloaded everything needed, but I still Had the problem, I'll show what my mod manager shows.

turn off the .esp for weightgain, bria, coldsteel and thicc. And lemme know if that works fine in a new game, after you've batch built your meshes in bodyslide files of course.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby Carreau » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:54 am

dumb4588 wrote:Sorry but the thing is that i DIDn't have the old version, let alone have it. I uninstalled Fallout completely and waited a month before reinstalling it. PLUS, I didnt download anything until last saturday. Then I downloaded everything needed, but I still Had the problem, I'll show what my mod manager shows.

Voremersion_Bria is an old version. Get rid of it. It's an alpha file that was stand alone. Bria is part of the full mod.

The same goes for Voremersion_thicc.

I think hosting the stand alone files was a mistake. I'm taking them down since I'm fairly certain they've ran their course.
Carreau
---

Postby mazdab » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:27 pm

mazdab wrote:Uhh Carreau I have some question again
after I dismissed Bria (again), she didn't give any feedback. What am I supposed to do?

For some context:
Spoiler: show
I dismiss Bria to start Automatron quest. Came back after done and she didn’t said anything :(

Bump for answer
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:50 pm

I don't know. That's a new one. You can try to set the stage for pickup in her quest VM_COMBria

Again, you'll need the first four of your install's RefID by typing "help VM_ 4" into the console. Then type "setstage ####0F9A 80" where #### is your install's first four of the RefID.
Carreau
---

Postby bot714 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:55 pm

Carreau wrote:You probably didn’t check Build Morphs in bodyslide when you built your outfits, or you didn’t install LooksMenu properly which has the scripts used to change the sliders while in game

Ok so i must be missing something here as i run bodyslide and no outfit groups show up also do i need falloutvore beta 2.0.2 and why is looksmenu considered optional if it is needed for things to work..
bot714
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:04 pm

bot714 wrote:
Carreau wrote:You probably didn’t check Build Morphs in bodyslide when you built your outfits, or you didn’t install LooksMenu properly which has the scripts used to change the sliders while in game

Ok so i must be missing something here as i run bodyslide and no outfit groups show up also do i need falloutvore beta 2.0.2 and why is looksmenu considered optional if it is needed for things to work..

don't know why you're not getting groups. It's an issue with how you installed.

Of course you need Fallout Vore 2.0.2. I linked it with a REQUIRED tag on the OP

Looksmenu is optional since thicc vore and the coldsteel bellies aren't required for the mod to work and those might not be for everyone. In the OP, I state the reasons why a mod is optional.
Carreau
---

Postby bot714 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:03 pm

Ok i got body slide to finally detect stuff now im confused again um...i clicked choose groups what things do i put a check by ? All of the stuff?
bot714
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:24 pm

I have a guide with screen shots on what to do that's in the download. The first couple steps of ColdSteelJ Setup should tell you what you need to know.
Carreau
---

Postby cheese130 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:50 pm

so now im having that digestion loop bug/glitch thingy that was mentioned couple pages back

heres the log
https://mega.nz/#!ecQ0gC5Z!M7FMfcNEIOZ3 ... GCEMsjUFY0
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby dumb4588 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:04 pm

I got a few ideas while in the shower, How about more functions happen with bria like having the option to make her eat a sleeping settler without causing a rucus. There could be a unique animation for it too. You could also add a feature where a vored victim's presence on your stomach disappears after lets say 8 hours of rest, would be good for an immersion to the game.
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:12 pm

cheese130 wrote:so now im having that digestion loop bug/glitch thingy that was mentioned couple pages back

heres the log
https://mega.nz/#!ecQ0gC5Z!M7FMfcNEIOZ3 ... GCEMsjUFY0

Excellent!

The fix right now would be to use the reset I added to MCM. Turn on debug mode by typing "Set VM_VoreDebugEnabled to 1" in the console and you should get a button at the very bottom of the Fallout Vore MCM tab to reset. Once it resets, you should be good to go.

I found the issue, though. It looks like the function I added way back in 1.0 to allow the swallow unblock to work correctly was the culprit. I'll get this fix in the next release.

dumb4588 wrote:I got a few ideas while in the shower, How about more functions happen with bria like having the option to make her eat a sleeping settler without causing a rucus. There could be a unique animation for it too. You could also add a feature where a vored victim's presence on your stomach disappears after lets say 8 hours of rest, would be good for an immersion to the game.

Commanding an NPC to swallow someone isn't something I know how to make happen just yet. I haven't delved too deep into the command system and if it's even possible to inject new contextual commands. As for resting, that's a whole nother beast. The current timers use straight time, and not game time. It's how the original mod was set up, and I can get higher fidelity than using the game time timer, which is needed for the coldsteel bellies. It's been a requested feature, and it could be doable with the straight time timer, it would require some extra handlers. It's just not high up on my priority list right now.
Carreau
---

Postby dumb4588 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:58 am

I see
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby dumb4588 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:38 am

Sorry to bother you but now my coldsteel pred bellies are not showing up, but the SBWWG mod works though... What may be the problem?
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game