God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <Fall update>

Postby TyrantTerry » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:17 pm

salamoun wrote:
qq1486834788 wrote:I hope the game will do better; in addition, I would like to ask how the code actually works - I only use the switch in RPG MAKER.

The code itself for RPG maker is written in Ruby programming language and I do not know how to write in that myself, but if you mean functions of RPG maker, there are bunch of functionalities added like using variables instead of just switches, having conditional branches, altering items, looks, gold and much more. If you want to know how exactly I make God Complex, I mainly use scenes ending with switches that activate other events and options, that's why replaying most of the scenes in my game would be hard. I would have to turn off the switch for the previous scene to be available and that would remove the options unlocked before, potentially breaking part of the game's continuity.

This game is great even as it is. Back with considering I know maybe ghost girl and the slime from the farm. Thinking maybe one of BlackKnight's actual currently serving him minion joins up with with the main's crew. But I am looking forward to the winter update.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:45 am

TyrantTerry wrote:
salamoun wrote:
qq1486834788 wrote:I hope the game will do better; in addition, I would like to ask how the code actually works - I only use the switch in RPG MAKER.

The code itself for RPG maker is written in Ruby programming language and I do not know how to write in that myself, but if you mean functions of RPG maker, there are bunch of functionalities added like using variables instead of just switches, having conditional branches, altering items, looks, gold and much more. If you want to know how exactly I make God Complex, I mainly use scenes ending with switches that activate other events and options, that's why replaying most of the scenes in my game would be hard. I would have to turn off the switch for the previous scene to be available and that would remove the options unlocked before, potentially breaking part of the game's continuity.

This game is great even as it is. Back with considering I know maybe ghost girl and the slime from the farm. Thinking maybe one of BlackKnight's actual currently serving him minion joins up with with the main's crew. But I am looking forward to the winter update.

There is one planned already, no spoilers but you will probably be quite surprised. :)
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby runeguden » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:17 pm

I hope the Milfy centaur gets added soon
runeguden
Participator

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <Fall update guide>

Postby salamoun » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:32 pm

The long awaited guide is finally here, hopefully we have all written in.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:35 pm

runeguden wrote:I hope the Milfy centaur gets added soon

Around February-March should be update with her.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DroolingPred » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:32 am

You mention it in the guide, but I don't see any dialog option to punish the honeymaker.

Also, the pred scene with the slime girl ends with her saying something like "both golds", should be changed to "all the gold".

The guide seems to indicate that you can keep going at the slime farm to build up stats, but it seems like only the most recent slime kill is applied (which seems fairer than just being able to farm stats).
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby NemoUlysses » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:09 am

DroolingPred wrote:You mention it in the guide, but I don't see any dialog option to punish the honeymaker.

I meant to ask the same, it looks like the interaction that I've suggested earlier, perhaps the guide has been (partially?) updated for the next release? The size of the guide is impressive at any rate, hopefully keeping it up-to-date won't prove to be too difficult now that the core has been laid out.
DroolingPred wrote:It's possible that Mirai uses the same phrase, but I was playing through Erufu's scene while writing my breakdown, and it's the first line she says after walking into the room.

You're right, they both use pretty much the same phrase early in the chamber interaction, but I forgot Erufu's one.
salamoun wrote:If you want to know how exactly I make God Complex, I mainly use scenes ending with switches that activate other events and options, that's why replaying most of the scenes in my game would be hard.

Actually I thought it was purely intentional, it makes for a more unique experience in each playthrough. And one can just use plenty of saves for quick replaying.
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:57 am

DroolingPred wrote:You mention it in the guide, but I don't see any dialog option to punish the honeymaker.

Also, the pred scene with the slime girl ends with her saying something like "both golds", should be changed to "all the gold".

The guide seems to indicate that you can keep going at the slime farm to build up stats, but it seems like only the most recent slime kill is applied (which seems fairer than just being able to farm stats).

Yea, the honey maker part where you can eat her is only in the upcoming update and should have not been in the guide yet, sorry for misdirection there.
Fixed the slime thing, thanks for pointing it out.
Yes, the slimes are just one time thing, the buff get's overwritten if you eat another one, fixed that in the guide.

NemoUlysses wrote:
salamoun wrote:If you want to know how exactly I make God Complex, I mainly use scenes ending with switches that activate other events and options, that's why replaying most of the scenes in my game would be hard.

Actually I thought it was purely intentional, it makes for a more unique experience in each playthrough. And one can just use plenty of saves for quick replaying.

It is intentional, makes the game look like it's progressing with you, most RPGs work that way. They were probably asking because Nyan adventures had build-in scene replayability system, which was neat but it's not really how I want my game to work.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TyrantTerry » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:01 pm

salamoun wrote:The long awaited guide is finally here, hopefully we have all written in.

Cool but uh where is the guide located???
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby NemoUlysses » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:06 am

TyrantTerry wrote:Cool but uh where is the guide located???

Mega link in the first post.
salamoun wrote:It is intentional, makes the game look like it's progressing with you, most RPGs work that way. They were probably asking because Nyan adventures had build-in scene replayability system, which was neat but it's not really how I want my game to work.

That's good to know. :) Yeah, I think Nyan adventures come to mind if one mentions a similar system, at least I was thinking about it.
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:05 am

TyrantTerry wrote:
salamoun wrote:The long awaited guide is finally here, hopefully we have all written in.

I've made a folder on the mega link of the game, both the newest version and guide will be located there from now on. It helps since I don't have to update that link every time and just have to upload the newest version in that folder.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TyrantTerry » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:12 pm

salamoun wrote:
TyrantTerry wrote:

I've made a folder on the mega link of the game, both the newest version and guide will be located there from now on. It helps since I don't have to update that link every time and just have to upload the newest version in that folder.

Good to see it finally was worked on. Looking forward to that winter update.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby blaziken » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:21 am

it will be winter soon?
curious how many change will the next update bring lol
blaziken
Been posting for a bit

Postby DroolingPred » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:55 pm

All I want for christmas are more delicious ladies...
Hope the next update is ready soon!
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby salamoun » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:27 pm

DroolingPred wrote:All I want for christmas are more delicious ladies...
Hope the next update is ready soon!

It will be soon, but sadly not Christmas soon.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:09 pm

christmas-backdrop-vinyl-custom-photography.jpg

(girls in pic are not used in the game...yet)
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lich1993 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:03 pm

um so i don't know if people have posted about this but when i went in the inn in Grandhol the girls aren't there and i haven't eaten them
lich1993
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:25 pm

You need to eat girl in Yosko in first. Salamoun would get rid of this problem in next update.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lich1993 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:18 am

Urielzael2 wrote:You need to eat girl in Yosko in first. Salamoun would get rid of this problem in next update.

i ate the 2 inn girls before going there
lich1993
Participator

Postby salamoun » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:19 am

lich1993 wrote:
Urielzael2 wrote:You need to eat girl in Yosko in first. Salamoun would get rid of this problem in next update.

i ate the 2 inn girls before going there

There are 3 now before Grandhol, first the Koltel one, then Ruvkus, then Yosko (the pirate location), then you will find the Grandhol inn girls.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game