Aquaman 2018

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Aquaman 2018

Postby ILLEGAL ALIEN 93 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:58 pm

I saw Aquaman in the cinema a few days ago and the movie has some really sweet vore moments
ILLEGAL ALIEN 93
Somewhat familiar

Re: Aquaman 2018

Postby killermeow » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:35 pm

Next time, please stick this in Vore in Media List, please actually post the content since people don't care for no context 'Theres vore in X thing' and check if it's been posted first, someone already posted what moments there are in the ViML.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eka » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:41 pm

killermeow wrote:Next time, please stick this in Vore in Media List, please actually post the content since people don't care for no context 'Theres vore in X thing' and check if it's been posted first, someone already posted what moments there are in the ViML.

I don't know if that is the right way to go about This. Generally, it is perfectly fine to post and inform something. I mean. It is a movie that is going to be watched by many people.

Also ILLEGAL ALIEN 93 post a lot of videos as it is.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Redatheart » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:28 pm

What moments?
Redatheart
Participator

Postby killermeow » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:08 am

Eka wrote:
killermeow wrote:Next time, please stick this in Vore in Media List, please actually post the content since people don't care for no context 'Theres vore in X thing' and check if it's been posted first, someone already posted what moments there are in the ViML.

I don't know if that is the right way to go about This. Generally, it is perfectly fine to post and inform something. I mean. It is a movie that is going to be watched by many people.

I kind of disagree, when we have a general thread for finds, while separate threads are good for discussion there also really isn't any information provided TO discuss. Plus, every time we get a bigger release with vore confirmed, we'll usually get a half dozen threads on it anyways, despite there being a post about the vore in the ViML already. If these threads are started for a discussion standpoint, fair enough even if half the time its spammy, but when they're posted for informing and then neglect to actually say ANYTHING about it? You can't even say it's an anti spoiler thing, the thread title gives it away and anyone coming to the thread will either want to hear about what vore there actually is or discuss, but with no information given it just feels like a waste of a thread from the first post.
Let's be honest, next to nobody likes to check something blindly after hearing there's vore, they want to know what actually happens so they know if it's worth their time or interest.

Also, we still have a video section? Ever since we moved to the sections slider design I've actually forgotten it existed, and even looking at it now it's still horrendously underutilized, and has no video about the new Aquaman movie's moments. I fail to see how it is relevant to people actually wanting to know what moments there are.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BeGad » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:22 pm

killermeow wrote:
Eka wrote:

I kind of disagree, when we have a general thread for finds, while separate threads are good for discussion there also really isn't any information provided TO discuss. Plus, every time we get a bigger release with vore confirmed, we'll usually get a half dozen threads on it anyways, despite there being a post about the vore in the ViML already. If these threads are started for a discussion standpoint, fair enough even if half the time its spammy, but when they're posted for informing and then neglect to actually say ANYTHING about it? You can't even say it's an anti spoiler thing, the thread title gives it away and anyone coming to the thread will either want to hear about what vore there actually is or discuss, but with no information given it just feels like a waste of a thread from the first post.
Let's be honest, next to nobody likes to check something blindly after hearing there's vore, they want to know what actually happens so they know if it's worth their time or interest.

Also, we still have a video section? Ever since we moved to the sections slider design I've actually forgotten it existed, and even looking at it now it's still horrendously underutilized, and has no video about the new Aquaman movie's moments. I fail to see how it is relevant to people actually wanting to know what moments there are.

So... what are the specific moments? As I've heard nothing of this.
BeGad
---

Postby killermeow » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:59 pm

Shade wrote:So last night I saw the Amazon Prime screening of Aquaman. Movie is awesome, btw.

Anyway there's some hard vore bits here and there with the various ocean races getting grabbed by sharks and the Trench (big bipedal barracuda monsters) and chewed on, but there's a scene halfway through the film where Arthur, using his power to talk to sea life, gets a massive whale to let him and Mera hide inside its mouth to avoid detection by enemies hunting them. While Mera is concerned about this, Arthur's completely chilled with it, even just laying on the tongue while the whale gives them a lift to where they need to go on their macguffin quest. As he tells Mera, "It worked for Pinnochio."

When you guys are told where to find them and still are too lazy to look... Sigh. Please guys, it's not that hard to find.
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Softvore