Retale 2 - Chapter 1 - Managers Call (Free voreRPG)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Retale 2 - Chapter 1 - Managers Call (Free voreRPG)

Postby Halowinner » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:50 pm

so I guess there no cv in this game right now? also the game is really fun to play the story interesting too (and i like the helper lady)
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Daea » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:35 pm

Halowinner wrote:so I guess there no cv in this game right now? also the game is really fun to play the story interesting too (and i like the helper lady)

There should be some CV with one of the characters at the brothel, haven't seen it myself (just noticed in the game files), but I assume it's from repeated visits?
Daea
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halowinner » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:45 pm

Daea wrote:
Halowinner wrote:so I guess there no cv in this game right now? also the game is really fun to play the story interesting too (and i like the helper lady)

There should be some CV with one of the characters at the brothel, haven't seen it myself (just noticed in the game files), but I assume it's from repeated visits?

yeah I saw it too but idk how to get it (I kind of ask about it 3 times but no one really replyed I dident want to pester about it so I kind of waited on asking again)
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Retale » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:40 am

There's currently only oral in game, but if people really want other kinds of vore I'll put it in. With also maybe scenes for people that want scenes involving the player having a vagina instead of a penis as there's a demand for that.
Retale
Somewhat familiar

Postby CakePisces » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:47 pm

How do I find all the mia vore scenes?! I have been trying to but unluckiness has got me.
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halowinner » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:05 am

Retale wrote:There's currently only oral in game, but if people really want other kinds of vore I'll put it in. With also maybe scenes for people that want scenes involving the player having a vagina instead of a penis as there's a demand for that.

Oh well ok I was just wonderin since there was 2 pics in the image folder that looked like cv o.o, No need to uh be force to put other types in (even if it probably be kind of interesting to say the least o.o) but uh gl with makeing the game its very nice
Halowinner
Participator

Postby blazekyn » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:40 am

this was a cool game but i do kinda wish you could do a bit more and by that i mean i wish you could do a character creator type thing even if it some thing like species and gender and maybe choose a color for the speices but that a eh on my part cause walking around as a....... i got know idea what it is tbh my guess is wolf but i cant tell *i know it probaly be hard as crap to create new scene for every speices and that why you would probaly made it where you cant really tell what it is so you can work on the game but this is just some thing i wish was in their maybe in the future when the game it fully out and you can work on that for the final thing for the game
blazekyn
New to the forum

Postby Retale » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:42 am

blazekyn wrote:this was a cool game but i do kinda wish you could do a bit more and by that i mean i wish you could do a character creator type thing even if it some thing like species and gender and maybe choose a color for the speices but that a eh on my part cause walking around as a....... i got know idea what it is tbh my guess is wolf but i cant tell *i know it probaly be hard as crap to create new scene for every speices and that why you would probaly made it where you cant really tell what it is so you can work on the game but this is just some thing i wish was in their maybe in the future when the game it fully out and you can work on that for the final thing for the game

I did try and atleast put player-outfits in the game. And yeah, you guessed the problem right is that it would mean me having to create a separate image for every choice.The only way around that I could see is doing P.O.V shots for each vore scene like Retale 1. Which then makes choosing which species a bit pointless outside of visual on the overworld. Its a hard one with no clear answers.
Retale
Somewhat familiar

Postby blazekyn » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:08 am

i mean it some thing you could try once the game fully out and you have time to do a way to choose speices since once the game fully out you just got to make it once and if the data from your last game carry over too all chapter then it just a one time thing and you can choose what you want to be also can i get a link to retale 1?
blazekyn
New to the forum

Postby Retale » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:33 pm

blazekyn wrote:i mean it some thing you could try once the game fully out and you have time to do a way to choose speices since once the game fully out you just got to make it once and if the data from your last game carry over too all chapter then it just a one time thing and you can choose what you want to be also can i get a link to retale 1?

here you go!

https://payhip.com/b/nWyB
Retale
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:38 am

Retale wrote:There's currently only oral in game, but if people really want other kinds of vore I'll put it in. With also maybe scenes for people that want scenes involving the player having a vagina instead of a penis as there's a demand for that.

Given that the game takes place in a food store, and Retale 1 only had oral vore, I think it makes sense to just keep to that.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Halowinner » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:47 am

but uh retale why is there 2 pictures in the image folder with the char all small? im like very curious of it XD, is it some secret?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby blazekyn » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:27 pm

btw may i ask what the main character post to be? like speices wise it is buging me since i some time think he a wolf or a cat but idk
blazekyn
New to the forum

Postby Entirely_Logical » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:24 am

He's supposed to be whatever you want him to be. There's an NPC you can go to that will randomize a set of traits for you, but doing so is expensive.
Entirely_Logical
Somewhat familiar

Postby Grimbug » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:54 am

I would make you anything you'd like but I'm still learning to sprite it's more of a hobby.

However there's a discord were a few of my talented friends hang out all I do is drop a few copyright free songs down but they have ability if they have time I'm sure they'll contribute.

https://discord.gg/qTQSztP

P.s check out their work it's really quite good.

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50803

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52831

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=53707
Title:Self saboteur & Aspiring pixel artist
Grimbug
Somewhat familiar

Postby FDdragon » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:38 pm

Does sphinx have any interactions apart from becoming her follower?
Also does game over when you are her follower change dialog with her?
FDdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby RedBoggle » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:22 am

I finally got around to finishing the release version and I like it so far, gonna see how the latest compares.

DarkShadow56 wrote:Hey, do you guys know how to get the Yani and Police snake vore scenes? I can't seem to figure out how.

I also never found out how to do this, there's quite a few other things I missed too but my personal tastes make me most interested in finding out how Vines' scene is activated. I never found out how to eat outside the lunchroom either.
RedBoggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:26 am

RedBoggle wrote:I finally got around to finishing the release version and I like it so far, gonna see how the latest compares.

DarkShadow56 wrote:Hey, do you guys know how to get the Yani and Police snake vore scenes? I can't seem to figure out how.

I also never found out how to do this, there's quite a few other things I missed too but my personal tastes make me most interested in finding out how Vines' scene is activated. I never found out how to eat outside the lunchroom either.

Yeah, I can't figure those out either. Any clues would be appreciated.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby RedBoggle » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:12 am

CrystalKiller88 wrote:
RedBoggle wrote:I finally got around to finishing the release version and I like it so far, gonna see how the latest compares.

Yeah, I can't figure those out either. Any clues would be appreciated.

Spoiler: show
According to someone in the discord chat you just need to keep hiring them until the event is triggered.
RedBoggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby hydranoid2009 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:45 pm

got a few questions (great game btw)

1: I've hired the security trio enough times that I got the doughnut game, shooting game, and vines vore scene, but is there any way to get the vanessa vore scene in the files?

2: Are the sphinx quests integrated yet or a future update?

3: Is there any way to get the gator vore scene back after offering to do the dragon thing? Since the dialogue branch vanished after offering to help.

4: Does anyone but Mia spawn at the park currently?

5: does the phone unlock anything or is it just a power up?
hydranoid2009
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game