Stellaris Vore Mod - Apex Xenos 0.3.2b by InternIsla

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What type of empire do you play?

Pred empire
53%
Prey empire
26%
Alt-vore empire
21%

Total votes : 933

Re: Stellaris Vore Mod - Apex Xenos 0.15

Postby Kibergun » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:31 pm

Kibergun
New to the forum

Postby Ouroborus » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:55 am

Alternate download is up, though anyone considering picking up my mod should consider checking out the other stellaris mods on LL.
Creator of the Stellaris Vore mod
Ouroborus
Been posting for a bit

Postby OneShadeofViolet » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:27 am

Dunno if this would be Viable to do, but for Prey oriented governments could you have them put up for trade in the diplomacy tab for a buffed opinion gain?
OneShadeofViolet
New to the forum

Postby Estee » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:48 am

Thank you very much^^

After playing a bit I've got a suggestion. Demanding pops as tribute. It could give the tribute payer a debuff on pop growth for a while or remove a pop alltogether but it would fit well with the theme. You could even add a short description of the feast.
Estee
Participator

Postby Ouroborus » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:50 am

OneShadeofViolet wrote:Dunno if this would be Viable to do, but for Prey oriented governments could you have them put up for trade in the diplomacy tab for a buffed opinion gain?

I'm not sure what you mean here, could you please elaborate?

Estee wrote:After playing a bit I've got a suggestion. Demanding pops as tribute. It could give the tribute payer a debuff on pop growth for a while or remove a pop alltogether but it would fit well with the theme. You could even add a short description of the feast.

That's a pretty good idea, I'll see about adding it into the next update
Ouroborus
Been posting for a bit

Postby OneShadeofViolet » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:47 pm

What i mean is, when you open up the diplomacy screen with another civ you get all the options, and I was suggesting on the trade options, along with resources, systems and Information, if it was possible to put (for prey civ's) to trade pops to a pred civ for a larger opinion boost with them.
OneShadeofViolet
New to the forum

Postby Ouroborus » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:53 pm

OneShadeofViolet wrote:What i mean is, when you open up the diplomacy screen with another civ you get all the options, and I was suggesting on the trade options, along with resources, systems and Information, if it was possible to put (for prey civ's) to trade pops to a pred civ for a larger opinion boost with them.

I don't think it's possible to trade pops on that screen, but I do plan on giving prey a better price on the market so a prey empire can make good money off of serving up their population.
Ouroborus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Absentia » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:04 pm

Estee wrote:Any alternative download links. I don't really want to make an account just for one mod.

make the account, and get the SSX mob to, goes very well with this one, well when the other one updates that is, but I would call it a must get mod, and not just because it has nsfw MLP portraits.

Ouroborus wrote:
Freyyr wrote:Just wondering you removed the predator, novice through master traits that leaders get... was that an oversight or just removed until you get events and such in?

Removed till the events get put in, plus I think they were a little broken so they need some balancing

can't wait for them to be implemented, space is a lot more empty when your belly is to
Spoiler: show
yes I know that was a bad joke
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby mudkip01 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:48 am

I hastily slapped together some pictures of mostly pregnant anime girls for an unbirth based species if anyone else wants it as well here you go

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IJuG8 ... XWLzfnJ5BP

The race will be under "Happy" when your creating it in game, also i dont know how to turn off gender for a species so there is different pictures in both female and male(all girls s well)
mudkip01
Been posting for a bit

Postby mudkip01 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:23 am

also i tried adding in my own diplomatic responses is there anything else i need to edit other than vore_diplo_phrases and vore_dip_messages_l_english?
mudkip01
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ouroborus » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:06 am

mudkip01 wrote:also i tried adding in my own diplomatic responses is there anything else i need to edit other than vore_diplo_phrases and vore_dip_messages_l_english?

Make sure you're editing the files with notepad++ so it encodes correctly, and then if you're just adding more phrases you add triggers in vore_diplo_phrases under the correct personality type, the .yml is a localisation file so there's no code there, just the text that shows up in-game.
Ouroborus
Been posting for a bit

Postby mudkip01 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:20 pm

Ouroborus wrote:
mudkip01 wrote:also i tried adding in my own diplomatic responses is there anything else i need to edit other than vore_diplo_phrases and vore_dip_messages_l_english?

Make sure you're editing the files with notepad++ so it encodes correctly, and then if you're just adding more phrases you add triggers in vore_diplo_phrases under the correct personality type, the .yml is a localisation file so there's no code there, just the text that shows up in-game.

it worked thanks
mudkip01
Been posting for a bit

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:23 am

Estee wrote:

Thank you very much^^

After playing a bit I've got a suggestion. Demanding pops as tribute. It could give the tribute payer a debuff on pop growth for a while or remove a pop alltogether but it would fit well with the theme. You could even add a short description of the feast.

I love this idea, or feeding your diplomats to pred civs to improve relations with them.

Also could you change it so that the vore based options cost fewer points when making a species, or better yet give you more points? As it's a shame to have to give up other traits to be prey or pred.

I also have an idea for some more traits, willing or unwilling, which would work like the strength or adaptability options, where willing increases how quickly your pop will be eaten by pred species but gives you an extra trait point. And unwilling does the opposite, decreasing the rate at which your pop will be eaten by preds but costing a trait point.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Ouroborus » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:44 am

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:
Estee wrote:

Thank you very much^^

I love this idea, or feeding your diplomats to pred civs to improve relations with them.

Also could you change it so that the vore based options cost fewer points when making a species, or better yet give you more points? As it's a shame to have to give up other traits to be prey or pred.

I also have an idea for some more traits, willing or unwilling, which would work like the strength or adaptability options, where willing increases how quickly your pop will be eaten by pred species but gives you an extra trait point. And unwilling does the opposite, decreasing the rate at which your pop will be eaten by preds but costing a trait point.

I don't want the new traits to be incredibly unbalanced, so if there's demand for the lower trait costs I might bump the costs down a point each and/or add an unbalanced download with free traits. The other traits you're suggesting I would only consider adding in as gene-modded only or possibly as a part of a syncretic-esque civic, otherwise the player would be getting free points and computers would be getting hamstringed by RNG.
Ouroborus
Been posting for a bit

Postby shaw843 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:21 pm

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:

It would probably be better to have willing and unwilling as either free traits that require prey, or civics with the same caveat.
shaw843
New to the forum

Postby redfearnmatt » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:08 pm

Don't seem to be getting any randomly generated preds, though it could just be because I'm unlucky.

edit: as it turns out I'm just dumb and there are in fact pred empires, though they don't really show it in game
redfearnmatt
Been posting for a bit

Postby vorelectric » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:40 pm

If I were to Buy Stellaris now while it's on sale, would I be able to use this mod in the base game or will I need to buy some of the other DLCs in order for it to work?
vorelectric
Participator

Postby Ouroborus » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:04 am

vorelectric wrote:If I were to Buy Stellaris now while it's on sale, would I be able to use this mod in the base game or will I need to buy some of the other DLCs in order for it to work?

The only changes are to base game systems I believe, so you should be good.
Ouroborus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bradleymiddler » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:24 am

Are we actually gonna get vore mechanics beyond what vanilla already has, or does this mode just add some thematic flavor
Bradleymiddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ouroborus » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:55 pm

Bradleymiddler wrote:Are we actually gonna get vore mechanics beyond what vanilla already has, or does this mode just add some thematic flavor

Eventually, yes, but for right now you just get some extra traits, civics, and AI personalities.
Ouroborus
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game