VaguenessIncoming's Celebration/Raffle Thread

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

VaguenessIncoming's Celebration/Raffle Thread

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:23 am

Happy New Year!

These have been a very eventful couple of days for me. With the 100 watcher milestone freshly crossed and my 200000th view just around the corner, I figured it was time to momentarily go back to where it all started - me giving out free stories to people.

So, to celebrate both the new year and my 100th watcher, I'm going to be running a small raffle. I'll be raffling out four stories with a maximum length of 2000 words each until the end of the week. These must include original characters only (no canon characters, fandom characters are OK), and I reserve the right to veto or alter any content that I am uncomfortable working with - but I'll do almost anything.

How do you join, you ask? Well, it's easy! Send me a PM or Discord message that you want to enter the raffle, and I'll enter you into the raffle. Simple! It's also possible to get more entries. Here's how:

- If you watch my Eka's account, you get one extra entry.

- If you join VoreEngineer's writing Discord server, Ink and Quill, introduce yourself, and self-assign the "VaguenessIncoming Fan" role, you get one extra entry (you also get to be part of the raddest Discord server in recorded history. You don't have to stick around but I'd love it if you did).

- People who have commissioned me in the past also get one extra entry into the raffle, non-stacking with itself (meaning that someone who commissioned me 10 times doesn't get 10 extra entries) but cumulative with the Watcher and Discord ones. A very small thank you for the people who support me!

The maximum number of entries per person is four.

When you contact me to enter the raffle, make sure to also tell me how many entries you're applying for. On January 8th, 2019 the raffle will end and I'll announce the winners and take their prompts. This is my first time doing anything like this, and I'm not sure what to expect, so forgive any blunders that may happen along the way.

Anyway, I think that's that. I'm not going to make a big speech and thank everyone because I'm really bad at those, plus, on a personal note, the spotlight makes me very uncomfortable. Just know that I appreciate all of you, and look forward to putting more stories out there for people to hopefully enjoy. See you all on my next milestone, and good luck!
Check out my work right here. Leave some feedback, it's much appreciated! I also do commissions.

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Re: VaguenessIncoming's Celebration/Raffle Thread

Postby HipHugger » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:12 pm

Oooo exciting! :D And congratulations on the milestones, You're such a talented writer!
"I'm the girl your flight response warned you about."
HipHugger
New to the forum

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:36 pm

You did it!
now get to 500,000 at the end of this year or end your career in shame
I do kid, congratulations for hitting the 200k milestone Vagueness, can't wait to see more words from you, as always
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:00 am

The raffle is as, of now, closed, and the winners have been drawn! Thank you to all who participated. Without further ado, our four winners are...

Dun dun dun!

...Ace-Lowe, Hiphugger, MinaHyena, and Combat!

A round of applause for the lucky four :)
Check out my work right here. Leave some feedback, it's much appreciated! I also do commissions.

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley