Free story commissions!

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Free story commissions!

Postby ADAMMMM » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:39 pm

Hi guys,

I'd like to try my hand at some short story writing after browsing a number of Kaa stories and realising how poor the quality of writing (on some of the pieces) is. I'll get round to writing a Kaa story myself eventually, but would very much like to start by writing a couple of free commissions. Nothing too wild, I'm thinking between 500 and 1500 words depending on how invested and engaged I become on the piece. I'm fairly open with the stories I'm willing to write; the only hard no's would be incest, pokemon and MLP... they just don't appeal at all and I wouldn't enjoy writing a story with them involved. All types of vore, willing/unwilling, M/F, F/M, M/M, F/F... anything goes.

Let me know what you'd like to see and I'll work on getting something rolling asap.

Cheers,
ADAMMMM
New to the forum

Re: Free story commissions!

Postby unicorn » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:05 pm

How about something with casual, willing vore... a unicorn mare volunteers to be digested by a spellcaster so her body's innate magic can either be absorbed by him to increase his power, or channeled into like... a battery of some sort. The fact that her delicious and shapely body itself feeds him as an unavoidable part of the (rather enjoyable for him) process is just a bonus!
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:16 pm

Luigi (of the Mario Bros.) is dating Wendy Koopa in a setting where extra lives are canon. During a quiet evening at home, Wendy teases Luigi about his vore fetish, which he unconvincingly denies, before eating him.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Bright » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:20 pm

A man finds a lamp with a genie in it.
She misinterprets his wishes on purpose so she can eat him whole.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Vermono » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:52 am

Well if you want an idea, how about a short story about a troublesome high school student getting in trouble with the teacher. This idea though has probably been done a hundred times already so to change things up and not make a generic, boring, teacher eats student and MURDERS him kind of story. How about she actually intends to put him in detention but because this is his 7th time going, she decides (in typical vore fashion) to swallow him and carry him around in her stomach for the rest of the day.
She of course is only doing this to teach him a lesson (even though she probably enjoys all the moving inside of her) but she also calls a meeting with his parents to discuss his behavior in class. So you can imagine a scene were his parents enter her classroom after school, with him still inside her, and they discuss his actions. He's obviously not pleased with them talking about him while hes right there and his parents aren't pleased with how he is acting in class. Shenanigans ensue when hes arguing with his parents while they are arguing to the teachers stomach and in the end the teacher takes him home with her so that she can release him the next morning before class.

or

If your up to it, how about a short story about a recent picture made by "smallasraindrops" called Long Rest. In essence, it would be about a D&D party of 2, a female cleric and a male (put any class here), as they just finished a fight and the cleric needs to rest up. But her bed of choice of course, as shown in her drawing, would be inside of her male colleagues testicles. So you could imagine a scene of them undressing while she casts a shrinking spell on herself and after hes hardened up, crawls into her male companion. While she settles in, her partner would also lay down for the night so they both can regain their strength OR he would decide to get dressed and carry on with their quest while she sleeps inside his balls.

Either one I would think would be a fun subject to write about but of course the final decision is up to you :P
Vermono
New to the forum

Postby DestroyMEinstead » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:32 am

Hey! A lot of the Code Lyoko stories (Actually pretty much 95% of them) tend to use Kaa as their main pred, maybe you could liven up the scene with some vore between Yumi and Aleita, or Sissi if it's unwilling! I would love to see more of Code Lyoko on the site, and know plenty of others who have said so too! I wouldn't mind helping storyboard for you as well if you'd like!
DestroyMEinstead
New to the forum

Postby gullvy » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:11 am

Challenge: an endo story that starts with the prey having already being devoured (through whatever method you want). Then, show how the prey slowly comes to realize that they quite like it in there, and when the pred finally lets them out, the prey is willing to go in again.
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby casuallurker » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:11 pm

how about prey expanding inside the stomach of their captor until they either burst or force them to spit them back out.
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:12 pm

What specific fandoms DO you know about, and would you consider researching those in which you haven't?
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby NightRoller » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:02 am

You know that 'requests' is the term usually used to denote 'free commisions'?
Also of note, a commission is usually a piece that is paid, so 'free commission' is an oxymoron, like 'jumbo shrimp'.

Ideas... I have too many of those. Here's one I've been stewing on for a while:
-background:
Some preds (preferably monster girls, like lamias and nekos) run a breeding/food farm mixed sort of business, which is not easy when man is the type of prey you raise. The predators take care of the men (and maybe also women, in a separate pen) that are kept in a secure pen or enclosure as they are raised. They live with little clothing, little cleanliness, and little civility, like livestock but more crafty, and are sold to predator buyers.
-plot: A new employee joins the company, not really knowing what she is getting into. Another employee warns about getting too close or letting your guard down when you enter their pen, and tells a story about how a previous employee was brutally killed by the livestock (because of some careless mistake or other, explained in the story). The new employee pred gains a fascination for the livestock, and one of a few things could happen: 1. she falls in love with one and takes him/her away, vore is just a sensual part of the equation; 2. she falls in love and is killed by the livestock or by a co-worker (hidden motives?!); 3. she falls in love, but is driven by something to eat the object of her desire; 4. an accident occurs or an incident is made to happen (hidden intrigue?) where she dies; 5. she eats one of the livestock for some reason (guilty pleasure?).
Upon her own death, hard vore could follow if the writer so desired, possibly due to hunger of the livestock and hatred for the preds.

I have far too many ideas and not enough time, so if such a story as this were written, it would be fantastic.

Of course, this is merely an idea and is open to wide interpretation. In fact, I'll make a post for this as well, as many widely differing possibilities could result from this one idea seed.
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby NightRoller » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:07 am

Also, I would agree, there is a lot of sub-par vore out there. Especially with Kaa, but really in general. I try to separate myself from that and make quality, realistic intreactions between characters.
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!