ConnieForest's Vore Stuff (Primarily Cooking/Hard Vore)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

ConnieForest's Vore Stuff (Primarily Cooking/Hard Vore)

Postby ConnieForest » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:01 pm

Hello! I've been a bit of a lurker on this site for a few years now. Figured I'd start the new year by actually posting vore art/stories instead of just letting them rot on my hard drive. I'm open to any tips you have for improving, especially on the art front. This first picture is a catgirl flavored twist on an exotic delicacy!
Attachments
steamedhams.png
ConnieForest
New to the forum

Re: ConnieForest's Vore Stuff (Primarily Cooking/Hard Vore)

Postby LordStorm » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:18 pm

Welcome to the ranks of non-lurkers :silly:
Ah it's just like Temple of Doom....but with cats ^^; Always good to find more fans of cooking and cooking cat girls :-D I'll look forward to seeing more from you.
Current Projects: Mystery of the Wendigo
My Gallery: http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/LordStorm
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Work to be shared!