Micro Vacation 0.29 (update 8/5/19)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Micro Vacation

Postby NovaDragn » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:56 am

For anyone struggling to get out of the room, I've made a guide.
[/quote]

Wow it was that easy huh... Im so mad at myself lol.
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dante46 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:32 pm

Eezi wrote:
killermeow wrote:
Xyxksyd45 wrote:
Spoiler: show
Push the post-it note stack over to the vent and press E to climb up it.

Pushing mechanic is horrendously slow, with no way to speed it up- and even then couldn't get to the vent. Honestly, pushing either needs sped up massively or removed, if the way to get out of the room is in the closet I'm never going to get there because theres no way in hell I'm going to push the stack over to the other side of the room to get in there. Also, vent access needs looked at, I can't for the life of me figure out how to get up to it from atop the postit pile.
Edit: Nevermind, RIP 10 mins of my life, closet is empty. Sigh. Still have yet to get into the vent. Did, however, find out the post it note pile can be blocked by the dialogue trigger saying the vent is the way out.

For anyone struggling to get out of the room, I've made a guide.

LOL I feel so stupid now XD
Dante46
New to the forum

Postby Halowinner » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:04 pm

uh im haveing problems running the 32 bit it gives me a error saying this application failed to start because it side by side configuration is incorrect
Halowinner
Participator

Postby RichardDix » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:36 pm

The game looks great so far, the only change I would suggest would be for making the camera not point at your feet every time you finish climbing something.

Other than that, do you mind if I ask what other content can be expected besides OV and foot-fetish?
RichardDix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eezi » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:15 pm

RichardDix wrote:The game looks great so far, the only change I would suggest would be for making the camera not point at your feet every time you finish climbing something.

Other than that, do you mind if I ask what other content can be expected besides OV and foot-fetish?

I'll see what i can do about the camera thing, i added it because without it your head just stays perfectly still, like an owl or something. I'll try smooth it out, so it doesn't just instantly jump to looking at your feet/hands.

As for which type of content i'll be adding: I'm going to try eventually cover all the major fetish's. Once Patreon decides to give me a page i'll do votes and stuff on what people want to see and go from there. Though there probably won't be any major content updates for a little while.
Eezi
New to the forum

Postby starvulture » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:07 pm

hello i want room out...
help me please
starvulture
New to the forum

Postby Blargh62 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:39 pm

Can't download from mega - "quota exceeded".
Please, consider another mirrors. Thanks.
Blargh62
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dante46 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:01 pm

Now that I have had a chance to play I must say it's brilliant. Really looking forward to more content. :-D
Dante46
New to the forum

Postby Eezi » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:37 am

Halowinner wrote:uh im haveing problems running the 32 bit it gives me a error saying this application failed to start because it side by side configuration is incorrect

I had a quick look into it, and i don't think that's something i can fix on my side, sorry.

Blargh62 wrote:Can't download from mega - "quota exceeded".
Please, consider another mirrors. Thanks.

I'll consider it for future versions, but the country I'm in doesn't believe in upload speed so it might take too long for me to upload to multiple mirrors.
Eezi
New to the forum

Postby Wolfsage » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:38 am

Eezi wrote:Just uploaded the 32bit version.

Yin/Yang wrote:I don't seem able to play it, is there some kind of program I need to download to play or what?

From what i know you don't need any programs or anything besides the game, maybe some version of directx? which you most likely already have. Are you on a 32bit system? if so you'll need the version i just uploaded.

I've just bought a new PC so there are alot of thing not present on it.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden264 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:08 am

Great game, and concept...however some of the climbing mechanisms seem to be tough to trigger. I don't seem to be able to climb up the coffee mug at all.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby shakey2 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:23 am

Would be nice if there was an in-game controls list. I spent a good 20 minutes bumbling around the room jumping at stuff and wondering how the hell I was supposed to get on the post-it stack before I stumbled on the climb key by pure chance.

I'll echo the compliment that you've done the sense of scale really well, I always loved games like chibi-robo and Katamari Damacy for that reason. Fetish stuff aside I really like exploring 3d environments as a tiny purely for entertainment.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
shakey2
Been posting for a bit

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:25 am

Love the game so far, has a very solid control system. The only things I'd request is that as mentioned earlier if you looked straight ahead after climbing things. And an option to adjust the field of view for the camera, it can be hard to take in the scale of the surroundings with a narrow field of view.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby tinybrazilian » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:50 pm

Last edited by tinybrazilian on Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
tinybrazilian
New to the forum

Postby chaosbrain » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:10 pm

Still having trouble figuring out how to activate the event at the front door. i cant seem to climb the shoes or door frame so I am at a loss.
chaosbrain
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:46 pm

Crafting seems to bug out the mouse. Made an LED Light in the bedroom

Return just blackens the screen.

I can't seem to climb up the shoe, it just throws me back off. The other shoe is completely unclimbable.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby mimiru888 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:43 am

Came across a minor bug playing this on a desktop with a standard aspect ratio (4:3, resolution of 1280x1024). The crafting menu was all the way off to the right side of the screen, with only the list of craftable items. I changed the resolution to a widescreen one and it was fully visible. Might just want to move the position of it over more towards the center of the screen.

Admittedly I don't know how many people are still using non widescreen displays so it might be a moot point...
mimiru888
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreSkeeter » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:38 pm

Pretty dang good.
''Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.''

Dylan Thomas
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Grimbug » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:58 pm

I'll be totally honest when I first saw this on the list I thought It'd be the tiny people on vacation. Like maybe on a ocean cruise ship with the twist being that it's for normal sized people and the tiny people mere airplane peanuts.

However now that I'm off my tirade this looks like it'll be a very fun distraction. :)
Title:Self saboteur & Aspiring pixel artist
Grimbug
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:25 pm

If you want scenario suggestions, I'd be happy to oblidge. For instance, once in the shoe, you can have it so you can be taken to another area entirely (IE: Upstairs or another place by accident.) Meet perhaps another lady.

I'd love to see some breast / cleavage stuff, and butt stuff too.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game