Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls-

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls-

Postby tgcidolfus » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:55 pm

Not sure if the version I have is bugged (1.14) but I've beaten Nadia 10+ times, and cant dominate or seem to capture her, unless I'm doing something very wrong.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Erecant » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:04 pm

FYI: Dev has released a full memory room save, so you can apply it and have all scenes an characters available for replay.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Halowinner » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:47 pm

Uh is there uh videos for the vore? (just wondering) since I cant buy the game
Halowinner
Participator

Postby blaziken » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:48 am

Halowinner wrote:Uh is there uh videos for the vore? (just wondering) since I cant buy the game

Try go f95zone.com
blaziken
Been posting for a bit

Postby GrandDane » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:05 pm

AlluringPredation wrote:In the end I used cheat engine to set some expensive items at max, and sell them off for money.

Thank you so much. I was trying to edit gold directly and getting nowhere for a long time, but changing those items was barely an inconvenience. I appreciate it!
GrandDane
New to the forum

Postby Ger-Fox » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:58 am

will here be a second game soon?
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby RC8015 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:37 am

Ger-Fox wrote:will here be a second game soon?

The game was released in December 2018,so not even a month ago, so hold your horses. Before this they released the vr harpy simulator, and that was over a year ago if I'm not mistaken. Good games need time,and this (aswell as their last games)were all pretty much gold for our community. So don't expect anything new for at least this year, maybe just a few content additions for this game.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ger-Fox » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:45 pm

RC8015 wrote:
Ger-Fox wrote:will here be a second game soon?

The game was released in December 2018,so not even a month ago, so hold your horses. Before this they released the vr harpy simulator, and that was over a year ago if I'm not mistaken. Good games need time,and this (aswell as their last games)were all pretty much gold for our community. So don't expect anything new for at least this year, maybe just a few content additions for this game.

i know^^ its like with mgq or mgq paradox, i not can wait for more :P well its a nice game. sometiems to hard sometimes to much easy xD like last boss was to easy and the 2 boss before hard xD
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:34 pm

Version 1.20 has been released. So redownload it from DLsite if you bought it legit.
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:40 am

I have little problem with Nadia (carnivorous plant girl) i try dominte she, but it say i need win first, but it don't work, any know why ?
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:35 pm

Ryuu27 wrote:I have little problem with Nadia (carnivorous plant girl) i try dominte she, but it say i need win first, but it don't work, any know why ?

that is weird, since I was able to dominate her first try in patch 1.19.
since she's a repeatable monster gal, as in you can encounter her again randomly, maybe try defeating her first & then try to dominate her the following time?
Unless it is a bug in the later versions, being 1.20/1.21
if so, report it to the game makers at: [email protected]
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby perturbedspecter » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:32 am

Could someone tell me where/when/how to encounter the golem girl? I'm at the end of the game, I assume, and haven't got the faintest idea where I'm supposed to have encountered her. She's the last character I'm missing to have a completed memory room.
perturbedspecter
New to the forum

Postby Ryuu27 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:45 am

perturbedspecter wrote:Could someone tell me where/when/how to encounter the golem girl? I'm at the end of the game, I assume, and haven't got the faintest idea where I'm supposed to have encountered her. She's the last character I'm missing to have a completed memory room.

Spoiler: show
She is in Natura Wood, above second spot of regen
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Unza » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:46 pm

Does anyone know where to go after getting the Water Dragon's treasure? i think it is back to Yananba village but the guard denies me entry, anyone know what i did wrong?
Unza
Been posting for a bit

Postby Circle0Trick » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:05 pm

Unza wrote:Does anyone know where to go after getting the Water Dragon's treasure? i think it is back to Yananba village but the guard denies me entry, anyone know what i did wrong?

after getting her treasure and her, I went back to the guild at the port place, I think.
I believe that let me go to The Venu-...ahem, The Lighthouse, but i might have already been allowed to go there. not sure.

I don't recall getting denied from anywhere except deeper in Domina City, though.
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby Unza » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:17 pm

Stellarcircle17 wrote:
Unza wrote:Does anyone know where to go after getting the Water Dragon's treasure? i think it is back to Yananba village but the guard denies me entry, anyone know what i did wrong?

after getting her treasure and her, I went back to the guild at the port place, I think.
I believe that let me go to The Venu-...ahem, The Lighthouse, but i might have already been allowed to go there. not sure.

I don't recall getting denied from anywhere except deeper in Domina City, though.

the gaurd mentions something about shiro under red beetles control coming back and attacking Yananba and how it isn't safe for monster adventurers there. and the dock guild just mentions how she doesn't have any quests at the moment... but i will check the harbor area again.
okay so i got access to an Illusory Bamboo forest, maybe that place leads to the light house becoming available or something... i just wonder where i find the Lamia and Kitsune...
Unza
Been posting for a bit

Postby plol123 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:16 pm

Unza wrote:
Stellarcircle17 wrote:

the gaurd mentions something about shiro under red beetles control coming back and attacking Yananba and how it isn't safe for monster adventurers there. and the dock guild just mentions how she doesn't have any quests at the moment... but i will check the harbor area again.
okay so i got access to an Illusory Bamboo forest, maybe that place leads to the light house becoming available or something... i just wonder where i find the Lamia and Kitsune...

After getting the scale and defeating the water dragon, go back to skysorda harbor and talk to the guild person. It should then open up the way for the lighthouse. But i think you need to have gotten the C rank adventurers badge first.
plol123
New to the forum

Postby Unza » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:21 pm

plol12 wrote:
Unza wrote: the gaurd mentions something about shiro under red beetles control coming back and attacking Yananba and how it isn't safe for monster adventurers there. and the dock guild just mentions how she doesn't have any quests at the moment... but i will check the harbor area again.

After getting the scale and defeating the water dragon, go back to skysorda harbor and talk to the guild person. It should then open up the way for the lighthouse. But i think you need to have gotten the C rank adventurers badge first.

hmmm i have the c-rank badge and all i get is the dialog about having only d-rank quests for noobs... i wonder how i upgrade it to see if that helps
Unza
Been posting for a bit

Postby 626626626 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:04 am

How to open the last 9 monster girls? After ass fairies no one not openly. You know what else is Oni girl, and alraune or something like that (where with the Golem fought 1 seen)

Как открыть 9 последних монстро девушек? После жопной феи никого не открыто. Знаю что ещё есть Они девушка и альрауне или что-то вроде того( где с големом сражался 1 раз видел)
New to the forum

Postby Unza » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:59 pm

ok, so i have just gotten shiro back, any word on how to breach the barrier the false dominator went through and get the rest of the monster girls?
Unza
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game