Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.2

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:16 am

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Before I go any further installing all 9 billion mods needed for this I have to ask, can you willingly feed yourself to any of the girls in this?

No.

Jalampkin15 wrote:If there aren't any plans for changing stomach capacity then how about something that drastically increases digestion. Like maybe have it be something you can turn on in the mcm or have it be a perk you get when u reach vore level 150 or vore level 200. Or maybe make it a mod you add on to the vore weapons.

Basically digestion would be done in like 2 phases. Once the enemy is eaten u would have a big stomach and then in like maybe 3-5 seconds it goes right back to a flat stomach.
So it basically skips the process of shrinking to each belly size. It's just full stomach then flat stomach. Instant digestion. This will probably allow people to eat more frequently if prey is digested almost immediately after being eaten.

I imagine some people won't want this since they'll want the slower process. So maybe this can be an optional ability that can be turned on or equipped. Just a neat idea

At one point, I considered removing the ability to fine tune the digestion process and have it become a series of perks that allowed the player to speed the process, but I ended up deciding against it. As for an instant digestion like what you’re saying, it’s not something anyone else has asked for. I might consider it if enough people ask for it.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Stunlocked » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:16 am

Carreau wrote:
MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Before I go any further installing all 9 billion mods needed for this I have to ask, can you willingly feed yourself to any of the girls in this?

No.

Jalampkin15 wrote:If there aren't any plans for changing stomach capacity then how about something that drastically increases digestion. Like maybe have it be something you can turn on in the mcm or have it be a perk you get when u reach vore level 150 or vore level 200. Or maybe make it a mod you add on to the vore weapons.

Basically digestion would be done in like 2 phases. Once the enemy is eaten u would have a big stomach and then in like maybe 3-5 seconds it goes right back to a flat stomach.
So it basically skips the process of shrinking to each belly size. It's just full stomach then flat stomach. Instant digestion. This will probably allow people to eat more frequently if prey is digested almost immediately after being eaten.

I imagine some people won't want this since they'll want the slower process. So maybe this can be an optional ability that can be turned on or equipped. Just a neat idea

At one point, I considered removing the ability to fine tune the digestion process and have it become a series of perks that allowed the player to speed the process, but I ended up deciding against it. As for an instant digestion like what you’re saying, it’s not something anyone else has asked for. I might consider it if enough people ask for it.

While it's not instant digestion, I would love to see a feature to speed up digestion when needed, either a consumable thing or a perk of sorts giving a reusable item that speeds up the belly shrinking but drains Action Points when used, or something similar. Thought if it will be implemented, sleeping would do a similar thing.
I don't really have any better reasons than that rapid(like, really fast) digestion is my... thing, but I also like the slower one too, and wish for a more immersive way to switch between them than going to the settings.
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:23 am

I’m working on a sleep handler right now, and honestly I like the idea of more proficient preds being able to digest quicker. It just makes sense to me. I don’t remember why I dropped that idea at the time, but it’s always something I could look to integrate in the future.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Stunlocked » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:39 am

Well, as long as it's possible to go back to digesting slowly, for example if you just want to hang around with a big belly and watch it shrink instead of going full digestion and see your prey disappear in seconds when you don't want that
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:15 am

Carreau wrote:

No.

Shame, that's a feature I'd love to see in this mod, I'd even consider commissioning it. Sorry if my last statement seemed rude, I just realised how many mods are working together to make this work and wanted to know before risking disappointment searching for it in game.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby MGVU » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:51 pm

Stunlocked wrote:Well, as long as it's possible to go back to digesting slowly, for example if you just want to hang around with a big belly and watch it shrink instead of going full digestion and see your prey disappear in seconds when you don't want that

It would probably work better as a weapon. Devour lethal does the same thing as devour but does more damage.
Devour friendly is self explanatory.

So maybe this could be called something like "devour instant death". This for those who want to clear through large groups of people fast. I know theres a tick rate option for digestion but if you eat multiple people it may still take a while to digest them and not all enemies die immediately once eaten.
So the weapon would basically allow u to digest faster than the tick rate.
I imagine for this to work more efficiently that enemies would have to die the moment they're eaten.

Of course if u want the slower digestion they can switch back to the other devour weapons.
MGVU
Been posting for a bit

Postby ironbadass » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:35 pm

Top 3 noticeable changes I love.

1. Companion has the same vore stats as you. I no longer feel like I am carrying the team. Vore wise that is.
2. Having the ability to choose scat types. Not everyone likes the idea of digging through shit to get items. I prefer clean bones myself.
3. Vore awareness comments. Wow, this is amazing. This makes your companion and the world feel more alive. And comments are varied and specific. I have had comments about Mirlurks, Gunners, Robots, Children of Adam and more. Also, comments ranging from complements to personal feelings too. All surrounding vore of course.

Overall great update. :D
ironbadass
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stunlocked » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:58 pm

Jalampkin15 wrote:
Stunlocked wrote:Well, as long as it's possible to go back to digesting slowly, for example if you just want to hang around with a big belly and watch it shrink instead of going full digestion and see your prey disappear in seconds when you don't want that

It would probably work better as a weapon. Devour lethal does the same thing as devour but does more damage.
Devour friendly is self explanatory.

So maybe this could be called something like "devour instant death". This for those who want to clear through large groups of people fast. I know theres a tick rate option for digestion but if you eat multiple people it may still take a while to digest them and not all enemies die immediately once eaten.
So the weapon would basically allow u to digest faster than the tick rate.
I imagine for this to work more efficiently that enemies would have to die the moment they're eaten.

Of course if u want the slower digestion they can switch back to the other devour weapons.

Ah, I was talking about the speed of the belly shrinking, not how long it takes for the prey to die.
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby cheese130 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:53 pm

Carreau wrote:I’m working on a sleep handler right now, and honestly I like the idea of more proficient preds being able to digest quicker. It just makes sense to me. I don’t remember why I dropped that idea at the time, but it’s always something I could look to integrate in the future.

it would be nice to have faster digestion since it takes ages to digest a full belly even with ticks set to one
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:56 pm

ironbadass wrote:Top 3 noticeable changes I love.

1. Companion has the same vore stats as you. I no longer feel like I am carrying the team. Vore wise that is.
2. Having the ability to choose scat types. Not everyone likes the idea of digging through shit to get items. I prefer clean bones myself.
3. Vore awareness comments. Wow, this is amazing. This makes your companion and the world feel more alive. And comments are varied and specific. I have had comments about Mirlurks, Gunners, Robots, Children of Adam and more. Also, comments ranging from complements to personal feelings too. All surrounding vore of course.

Overall great update. :D

Thanks! I'm glad to hear you're loving the new stuff :D

Let me know if you would want to see more clean bones, or if maybe have the piles default to some variety of random bones like arms and legs instead of the classic shit pile. I wanted to make some bug ones, but there aren't any good insect parts like wings and whatnot to choose from to add.

cheese130 wrote:
Carreau wrote:I’m working on a sleep handler right now, and honestly I like the idea of more proficient preds being able to digest quicker. It just makes sense to me. I don’t remember why I dropped that idea at the time, but it’s always something I could look to integrate in the future.

it would be nice to have faster digestion since it takes ages to digest a full belly even with ticks set to one

I feel ya on that. I'll have some relief on this coming in the next patch. As you digest, I'll have prey fall out of the system as the belly shrinks, letting you swallow again sooner. I might consider reworking the digestion timers to be stat based rather than have a global set.
Carreau
---

Postby cheese130 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:23 pm

Carreau wrote:
cheese130 wrote:

I feel ya on that. I'll have some relief on this coming in the next patch. As you digest, I'll have prey fall out of the system as the belly shrinks, letting you swallow again sooner. I might consider reworking the digestion timers to be stat based rather than have a global set.

i was actually about to suggest that if the digestion timers could be changed to perk based or something like that, it would make it a bit more immersive (well as immersive swalloving people whole can be :lol:)

also a guestion, i downloaded this follower mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34761) and made her a pred
she gains weight like any other companion but i cant get coldsteel belly to work with her
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:29 pm

Are you putting an outfit on her that has the coldsteel sliders? The actor itself shouldn't matter, it's all in the outfit.

I'll consider migrating the ticks to a perk based stat in the future.
Last edited by Carreau on Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carreau
---

Postby cheese130 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:31 pm

Carreau wrote:Are you putting an outfit on her that has the coldsteel sliders? The actor itself shouldn't matter, it's all in the outfit.

yes she has a jumpsuit with the sliders
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:33 pm

Very weird. Are you getting the old bellies instead or just no belly at all?
Carreau
---

Postby cheese130 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:58 pm

Carreau wrote:Very weird. Are you getting the old bellies instead or just no belly at all?

the nuka world jumpsuit she had was a culprit
i equipped it on my char to see if it would have the sliders and it worked, also europa (the follower) would gain weight with it equipped normally but for some reason it shows the old bellies when swallowing something

the weird thing is if you equip that nuka world jumpsuit on her in the middle of digestion while she has coldsteel belly it works ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edit: just clarifying that it shows old bellies when its on my char too
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:02 pm

Yeah, the keywords are only checked during swallow, so if you swap stuff around after the fact, the sliders will work. The sliders always exist on the mesh, but I have to have a way to tell the game that the slider exists since there's no way to do a test/check that says "I checked if the slider exists, and it does!" That's why I have the keyword to link everything. It's a clunky mess as is, but I think I may have a more elegant solution to try in the future.

So...it's working then?
Carreau
---

Postby cheese130 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:27 pm

Carreau wrote:Yeah, the keywords are only checked during swallow, so if you swap stuff around after the fact, the sliders will work. The sliders always exist on the mesh, but I have to have a way to tell the game that the slider exists since there's no way to do a test/check that says "I checked if the slider exists, and it does!" That's why I have the keyword to link everything. It's a clunky mess as is, but I think I may have a more elegant solution to try in the future.

So...it's working then?

gave her a different armor since that jumpsuit didnt work
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stunlocked » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:52 am

I think I found a small bug, when you cure your indigestion with Settle Down, you still can't eat more until the digestion has finished. I mean the "I can't swallow anything while my stomach is digesting like this" message, so I wasn't too full to eat anything else
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby Carreau » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:30 am

Yeah. Looks like I never cleared the swallow block in the settle down scripting. I’ll fix that for the next update! Thanks!
Carreau
---

Postby MGVU » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:24 am

Bruh does bria hate anything that is morally correct :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't help freeza the minutemen. I can't release or help synths.
Shes with me picking owned locks and robbing though :lol:

Also i don't know if this is a bug of not. So I went into the diamond city and started picking the locks of the residents homes. It then gave me an option to send bria to one of my settlements immediately after picking the lock of a diamond city resident home. If I click cancel it says "bria hates that" and "bria will return to the core basement". Bria then starts attacking me.

If I choose to send her to one of my settlements I still get those 2 messages and she attacks me.
MGVU
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game