Your preferred fate for cummified prey

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

What do you prefer to become of those who become cum?

Living and completely aware as semen forever
23%
Living and partially aware as semen forever
8%
Temporarily alive and completely aware as semen for a limited time
14%
Temporarily alive and partially aware as semen for a limited time
11%
Nonsentient semen, effectively dead
44%

Total votes : 724

Your preferred fate for cummified prey

Postby IncubusJester » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:48 pm

How do you prefer it? Do you prefer it with definitive fatal consequences or do you prefer lingering bliss and regrets? Do you prefer a combination of possibilities where those splattered on the wall have an oncoming expiration date while those stored in condoms are preserved as semen indefinitely? Or do you like something else entirely?
IncubusJester
Been posting for a bit

Re: Your preferred fate for cummified prey

Postby Narkotic » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:34 am

I'd actually prefer the prey to be able to reform from the semen so they could just be eaten again and turned to semen again and so on!
Narkotic
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fimbulvinter » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:32 am

I like it with the prey being aware of and sentient during the cum transformation process (generally willing and enjoying it), but once they are fully broken down into cum, they become indistinguishable from semen naturally produced by the pred.
Fimbulvinter
New to the forum

Postby tastyWeasel » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:28 am

Gallons splattered across the walls and ceiling~ More cock vore stories need messy finishes.

Serious answer: Effectively dead. Vore for me is at it's finest when the pred gets the rush of making someone disappear for good.
"Make me cum." Has never been more literal than in the world of cock vore.
Speaking of making cum, interested in knowing how much you'd make?
tastyWeasel
Participator

Postby Hansony » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:17 am

I am personally a kind of "soft" voreophile, I preference the reformation or safe sort of vore so for me it could be any of the choices you have listed with reformation afterwards ether in the shape of the semen forming back into a person or magical/technological recreation of a body for the "soul" or something like that.
The most enjoyable stories are those where the cum is used to heighten the pleasure of both parties in a sexual act and to make a female (or individual with female genitals... fantasy got some interesting combinations) pregnant with the child of the pred and the soul of the victim.
So yeah as I said kind of a "soft" voreophile.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AMemeticHazard » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:18 am

Either effectively dead, or temporarily sentient with limited awareness, so that they can get cummed into a stomach/ass or on the floor and get confused and disappointed that it's not a womb.
AMemeticHazard
Somewhat familiar

Postby DirtyMac » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:37 am

Part of what Hansony said. Seeing that person made cum used to knock someone up, with their 'soul' in tact.
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Postby Greedyy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:43 am

I also enjoy when the cummified person is being used in a sexual manner afterwards. Which implies either being used to impregnate someone or being swallowed. The souls doesn't really need to be intact for me, since I enjoy a more fatal outcome usually.
Greedyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby linthia » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:50 am

I like when the cummified people is kinda alive and sentient for a moment, as long as it's still liquid for example. Mainly for a post cummification vore, for example when someone swallows it or get it in any part of the body ( womb for eventual impregnation, stomach for digestion acting as if she digested the prey for weight gain, etc... )
linthia
Participator

Postby Greedyy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:04 am

linthia wrote:I like when the cummified people is kinda alive and sentient for a moment, as long as it's still liquid for example. Mainly for a post cummification vore, for example when someone swallows it or get it in any part of the body ( womb for eventual impregnation, stomach for digestion acting as if she digested the prey for weight gain, etc... )

Well that even spices it up a little, I can definitely get behind this idea ^^
Greedyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:50 am

Depends on the scenario. If they're getting fucked into someone else, then temporarily alive and reverted back to just a little sperm fighting for the right to live. If they're just getting sucked into the balls, then possibility of reform.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby linxiaopei » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:14 pm

I always picture myself as the prey in CV stories and I find it hottest when they prey is effectively killed, either instantly or after some lingering. Not sure what that says about me, heh.
linxiaopei
New to the forum

Postby blergle » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:13 pm

Another vote for temporary awareness, just because the horror involved with that is more sadistic and that's how I roll. Extra points for post-transformation vore. The more the prey knows, the scarier it is.
blergle
---

Postby Amorous » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:11 am

I usually go prey in these situations, and I love being cummified, but I wanna go for multiple rounds, so staying sentient with reformation is a yes for me.
Amorous
Been posting for a bit

Postby DJV » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:32 am

I'm a sucker for fatal vore. Slow and lingering or fast and to the point. I'm also prey so...

Either way, I'd prefer to be wasted, either as a cum stain or as a trophy condom.
Was churned nice and creamy by Voracious Cutie. Am now gone forever~
DJV
New to the forum

Postby MaChth » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:53 pm

I prefer a mix of two things that have already been stated:

Fimbulvinter wrote:I like it with the prey being aware of and sentient during the cum transformation process (generally willing and enjoying it), but once they are fully broken down into cum, they become indistinguishable from semen naturally produced by the pred.

Narkotic wrote:I'd actually prefer the prey to be able to reform from the semen so they could just be eaten again and turned to semen again and so on!

Aware, willing and enjoying it, but when they get totally broken down they're indistinguishable from naturally-produced cum, save that they're still aware and have the potential to be reformed. They're far more likely to cause a mess, or get someone pregnant, or be absorbed into the pred's nuts, however...
MaChth
New to the forum

Postby Michele » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:44 pm

It disgusts me how many voted to prefer the prey to be completely dead.

For me, I think it'd probably be completely alive, but not retaining any memories unless told or reemembered.
Michele
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:10 pm

Michele wrote:It disgusts me how many voted to prefer the prey to be completely dead.

For me, I think it'd probably be completely alive, but not retaining any memories unless told or reemembered.

It's perfectly fine if fatal vore disgusts you, but when you say people preferring fatal vore disgusts you, you are acting like an evangelical christian seeking out homosexuals to tell them their sexuality is immoral and sin full...
Don't come to a place made for things you don't like, just to tell the people engaging in what the place is for that they are wrong for it.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MaverickAventura » Sun May 12, 2019 1:12 am

I voted for the last one, only on the basis that I'm not a big fan of cum transformation resulting in sentient cum.
I love Vacuum vore! You can join my friend's Vacuum Vore Discord here: https://discord.gg/AxF9MWvbTr

One man's Lidl is another man's Waitrose.
MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cygni » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:16 pm

I find it hottest when the prey is trapped as sentient cum, potentially forever. It makes it that much more degrading, or exciting for the prey being able to feel themselves sloshing around, or pumped into someone. Sadly, there's not enough of that type of content.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Cockvore