Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.2

Postby Stunlocked » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:42 am

So, since you've been thinking about changing the digestion system, to scale with the vore level or perks, could the sliders be changed a little too, I still don't quite understand if these affect the damage the prey takes, the rate your belly shrinks or both, and how they work with the Coldsteel bellies and their smoother digestion animations, I guess they'd make more sense if I used the original belly meshes.
For the Coldsteel bellies, I'd love to see two sliders, showing how many frames it takes for the belly to change, and how much each change shrinks the belly, so if you want fast digestion but the game starts getting hiccups, you could set the belly-changes-per-second to low and compensate with the belly shrinking more every time the belly shrinking happens.
My apologies if my explanation is confusing to read
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby Carreau » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:28 pm

Stunlocked wrote:So, since you've been thinking about changing the digestion system, to scale with the vore level or perks, could the sliders be changed a little too, I still don't quite understand if these affect the damage the prey takes, the rate your belly shrinks or both, and how they work with the Coldsteel bellies and their smoother digestion animations, I guess they'd make more sense if I used the original belly meshes.
For the Coldsteel bellies, I'd love to see two sliders, showing how many frames it takes for the belly to change, and how much each change shrinks the belly, so if you want fast digestion but the game starts getting hiccups, you could set the belly-changes-per-second to low and compensate with the belly shrinking more every time the belly shrinking happens.
My apologies if my explanation is confusing to read

One slider affects how often damage updates occur. The other slider affects how often the belly shrinks after all prey are dead. I left these the same as they were in the original mod. Neither slider is in play at the same time as the other. These are global timers, so all preds are bound to those times.

The coldsteel bellies are tied into the second timer. The belly shrinks 18 times between each “normal” digestion update.

Changing it all to a stat based system just means i track an actor value tied to the pred rather than a global. I would likely get rid of the two sliders since they would be obsolete.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Stunlocked » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:52 pm

I see
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby MGVU » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:37 pm

So I have this stockings and heels mod. Every time I eat something the stockings my character is wearing disappears and I can't equip them again until my character is done digesting. Is there a way to fix this?
MGVU
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:13 pm

That mod probably uses the belt slot for attaching the stockings, which is the same slot the gat bellies use. There isn’t much that can be done there. If you’re using coldsteel stuff then the stockings likely use a different slot. i have an invisible device that attaches to make the sound effects for sloshing. That is much easier to move to a different slot
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby omegaluler » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:53 am

Hey, just a random question, pretty sure people asked you a million times, but do you plan to add dogmeat belly meshes and our characters belly struggling animations?
omegaluler
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:24 am

Jrloken has some dogmeat meshes IIRC. But i’m no animator, so i will not be making anything like that
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:22 pm

I need ya’ll to take a quick poll so I can get a feel for what everyone uses for their timers

The first timer, damage tick rate
https://linkto.run/p/EIBR8VBV

The second timer, digest tick rate
https://linkto.run/p/BDGPPM7Y

If your specific setting isn’t shown, use “other” to add it
Carreau
---

Postby SubZero156 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:33 pm

is there anything wrong with this because galmer made me a Marine wetsuit support file and I have been trying to add the keyword but it looks like this
Attachments
Screenshot (26).png
SubZero156
Participator

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:35 pm

For whatever reason, falloutvore.esm and voremersion.esp aren’t loaded. You need voremersion.esp to be loaded to make it work
Carreau
---

Postby SubZero156 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:46 pm

but they are loaded and when I try to copy and paste the keyword in it says "FormID [5500D310] references a master which is not available in file [71] wetsuitvore.esp"
SubZero156
Participator

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:52 pm

I don’t know. I don’t use Xedit to make the files. I use the CK. That error sounds like it’s pointing at your patterned leggings file (55 in your list). Voremersion is 54.
Last edited by Carreau on Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carreau
---

Postby SubZero156 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:54 pm

so what should I do? anything would help
SubZero156
Participator

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:58 pm

Carreau wrote:I don’t know. I don’t use Xedit to make the files.
Carreau
---

Postby SubZero156 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:04 pm

ok then
SubZero156
Participator

Postby DanalSalmon » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:29 pm

"As for increasing the belly indefinitely, it's done inside the script VM_ColdSteelBellyScript and the sizes are hard coded. You could change that and make it work if you want."
How would one go about doing this, and would it still be in sync with the digestion stages probably or would the belly go from the size of a large SUV in 1 tick, then in the next tick to the size of a domestic cat?
Also would it be possible to scale up the size of the full coldsteel belly after you eat the (what is it, three?) human-sized prey?
I know I've not edited this post enough, but the scaling thing past 3 full size would be magnificent.
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby MGVU » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:53 pm

So I ran into an issue. Any vore items i see now have a purple texture. Also the vore bellies all have purple skin now.
Last edited by MGVU on Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.
MGVU
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:55 pm

DanalSalmon wrote:"As for increasing the belly indefinitely, it's done inside the script VM_ColdSteelBellyScript and the sizes are hard coded. You could change that and make it work if you want."
How would one go about doing this, and would it still be in sync with the digestion stages probably or would the belly go from the size of a large SUV in 1 tick, then in the next tick to the size of a domestic cat?
Also would it be possible to scale up the size of the full coldsteel belly after you eat the (what is it, three?) human-sized prey?
I know I've not edited this post enough, but the scaling thing past 3 full size would be magnificent.

It would require adding more to the script.
Carreau
---

Postby MGVU » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:32 pm

So I ran into an issue. Any vore items i see now have a purple texture. Also the vore bellies all have purple skin now.

Also when I pull up the bellies in body slide they now appear as a grey silhouette that has the words "no image" on it. The belies still appear. It's just they all appear purple. Same goes for the nuka colla acid.

The bellies use to appear with skin color in body slide as well. Now it's a grey belly and in the game they appear as purple stomach.
MGVU
Been posting for a bit

Postby cheese130 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:58 pm

i remember reading somewhere that you planned on revamping context vore, so any chance on making it work with all enemies and not just humans?
since i play this like a shooter it preaks the flow when i have to swap from my gun to the devour weapon to swallow non-humans during combat

edit: now im having problems with heather casdin companion (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23273)
all other companions that i picked up have started with the perks i had but when i picked heather up she doesnt have the perks, or i think so because vore stat distendix doesnt work with her so i cannot really sheck
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game