Devourment Knowledge Resource

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Knowledge Resource

Postby ninjajoeman » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:01 am

lol holy cow, amazed you still watch this thread sideromelane, I don't get why people give a shit when a mod is dropped.
ninjajoeman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:23 am

ninjajoeman wrote:lol holy cow, amazed you still watch this thread sideromelane, I don't get why people give a shit when a mod is dropped.

Some sort of mental self-harm probably, every time it popped up on the front page, like picking a scab to see if its healed underneath.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zerothx16 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:34 am

Yea fuck people who enjoy things
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:04 am

zerothx16 wrote:Yea fuck people who enjoy things

Its a new year, time to move on. It's in someone elses hands now after all! Be thankful for what we have and grateful for anything we're given.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zerothx16 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:21 pm

Sideromelane wrote:

Its a new year, time to move on. It's in someone elses hands now after all! Be thankful for what we have and grateful for anything we're given.

Yea, easy to say when you are in the position to have much. Agreed, but I doubt it's going anywhere anyway which won't be different from before, but at least it can actually go somewhere from here.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:57 pm

zerothx16 wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:

Yea, easy to say when you are in the position to have much. Agreed, but I doubt it's going anywhere anyway which won't be different from before, but at least it can actually go somewhere from here.

First world problems, amrite?

Honestly, if you're upset over a mod for a game that you bought, you maybe have more important things to focus on than whether that mod is being updated. Be positive! Focus on whats important and good things will come to you!
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zeldazackman » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:00 pm

I'm actually quite glad that you decided to toss up the source for the devourment mod as it was about the only thing that caused me to even play skyrim all those years back, was generally uninterested in that bethesda launch as a whole until said mod managed to come about.

Seeing people being able to modify it in however way that they wish is always interesting just from a programming level as some will focus on a key element or feature of their interest differently from another person, with every modification making it unique in it's own curious little ways.

But again thank you Sideromelane, for uploading the source even after all the nonsense the devourment mod has witnessed, especially considering the good deal of the "beggers can be choosers" that would sometimes outright demand updates whenever.
Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:48 pm

Zeldazackman wrote:I'm actually quite glad that you decided to toss up the source for the devourment mod as it was about the only thing that caused me to even play skyrim all those years back, was generally uninterested in that bethesda launch as a whole until said mod managed to come about.

Seeing people being able to modify it in however way that they wish is always interesting just from a programming level as some will focus on a key element or feature of their interest differently from another person, with every modification making it unique in it's own curious little ways.

But again thank you Sideromelane, for uploading the source even after all the nonsense the devourment mod has witnessed, especially considering the good deal of the "beggers can be choosers" that would sometimes outright demand updates whenever.

You're welcome ^.=.^
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zerothx16 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:52 am

Sideromelane wrote:First world problems, amrite?

Honestly, if you're upset over a mod for a game that you bought, you maybe have more important things to focus on than whether that mod is being updated. Be positive! Focus on whats important and good things will come to you!

Mmm, I guess? It's more so the poisonous history of the mod, and whiny people complaining about people being whiny. Myself included now as it seems, but the point still stands. Let me choose what I can care about. That's not how life works for everyone really. Life is a dice roll, and you can only do so much until you get lucky. I am done now... I watched the development of the mod since its inception and all the years of watching neanderthals, squeal over something that isn't that well made got to me finally. I hope that at some point this mod will be customizable for many peoples tastes with no gender restrictions and allowing younger characters to be targeted again. It was annoying to see this mod regress before it went silent.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby TaurenDevourer » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:00 pm

I don't suppose anyone has a (working) fix for the Argonian belly texture for SE, do they? I've tried a few and none of them work. :|
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Terrafox » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:22 am

So does anyone know if you can have the digestion animation for the belly go on without digesting the prey?
I ask as I wanted to get some screen shots of my chars with squirming bellies but the problem is that they digestion animation doesn't last long enough for me.
So does anyone have an answer to my problem?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:02 am

zerothx16 wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:First world problems, amrite?

Mmm, I guess? It's more so the poisonous history of the mod, and whiny people complaining about people being whiny. Myself included now as it seems, but the point still stands. Let me choose what I can care about. That's not how life works for everyone really. Life is a dice roll, and you can only do so much until you get lucky. I am done now... I watched the development of the mod since its inception and all the years of watching neanderthals, squeal over something that isn't that well made got to me finally. I hope that at some point this mod will be customizable for many peoples tastes with no gender restrictions and allowing younger characters to be targeted again. It was annoying to see this mod regress before it went silent.

You were always free to edit underage back in. You just had to post about it in the underage forum and not here. Any reversion of the mod on that point meant it had to be moved there and I was not going to do that, mostly because I object to underage, but also because many other people do as well and I wasn't about to force all of us to sign into a section of the site that we don't want to be associated with.

But you were always free to undo my child-block and post about it in your private corner.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zerothx16 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:40 am

Sideromelane wrote:You were always free to edit underage back in. You just had to post about it in the underage forum and not here. Any reversion of the mod on that point meant it had to be moved there and I was not going to do that, mostly because I object to underage, but also because many other people do as well and I wasn't about to force all of us to sign into a section of the site that we don't want to be associated with.

But you were always free to undo my child-block and post about it in your private corner.

Assuming I had the talent to mod anything. Well, I got good news for you. I am sure you are happy to know that back in November the service provider for this site decided anything loli, shota, UA or anything questionable was banned. Hundreds if not thousands of peoples hard work was hidden. Nobody gets to enjoy it and I am sure tons of people and artists aren't welcome here now and have nowhere else to go. Supposedly the ban will lift sometime in the future... but well... I am not holding my breath for that day... I hope I am not wrong. I bet a couple of shall not be named obsessive assholes spammed the hell out of the provider and ruined it for everyone else. Not saying you would be one of them... I am sure you are cool with freedom of expression and art.

Edit* Also I don't think it should be moved there for such a small edit. Sure if a mod centered specifically around that then it would make sense... but a tiny little portion shouldn't. I think it would be fine as a small "Do you want this active" kind of activation would be perfect. Just because it is in there does not mean everyone will use it. I would bet less than a quarter of the community is into UA vore. When I knew I could do it, only 1 out of about 85ish was one of those characters, and I only did it to drop her off in Blackreach because I hated how annoying she was.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:51 am

zerothx16 wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:You were always free to edit underage back in. You just had to post about it in the underage forum and not here. Any reversion of the mod on that point meant it had to be moved there and I was not going to do that, mostly because I object to underage, but also because many other people do as well and I wasn't about to force all of us to sign into a section of the site that we don't want to be associated with.

Assuming I had the talent to mod anything. Well, I got good news for you. I am sure you are happy to know that back in November the service provider for this site decided anything loli, shota, UA or anything questionable was banned. Hundreds if not thousands of peoples hard work was hidden. Nobody gets to enjoy it and I am sure tons of people and artists aren't welcome here now and have nowhere else to go. Supposedly the ban will lift sometime in the future... but well... I am not holding my breath for that day... I hope I am not wrong. I bet a couple of shall not be named obsessive assholes spammed the hell out of the provider and ruined it for everyone else. Not saying you would be one of them... I am sure you are cool with freedom of expression and art.

Edit* Also I don't think it should be moved there for such a small edit. Sure if a mod centered specifically around that then it would make sense... but a tiny little portion shouldn't. I think it would be fine as a small "Do you want this active" kind of activation would be perfect. Just because it is in there does not mean everyone will use it. I would bet less than a quarter of the community is into UA vore. When I knew I could do it, only 1 out of about 85ish was one of those characters, and I only did it to drop her off in Blackreach because I hated how annoying she was.

Woooooooowwwwww. Thats a reach. Any second now you're going to hit your sense of entitlement!

By the by, it was Eka who told me the mod had to be moved to the underage forum if it contained underage content. Since I wasn't prepared to block the majority of users from accessing the mod, I removed underage content. Your lack of ability to find a tickbox in the free modding tool you were provided, in the place where I even told people to find it, does not even give me a twinge of guilt! Hey, you could have bitched to any one of the dozens of other underage fans to do it for you!

Nah, easier to pitch a shit-fit over suppression of your self-appointed 'rights' than to you know, learn a marginal skill for yourself, then blame me for it right?

Hah hah hah, I even questioned for a second why I waited so long to give people access to the source code. Oh hey! I know! Go whine to the entire site about it instead! Since everyone has access to the mod tools AND the source code (Which, you don't need for the underage thing, I never touched the source code for locking out underage!), then surely everybody should already owe you whatever version of the mod you want right?
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:13 am

TaurenDevourer wrote:I don't suppose anyone has a (working) fix for the Argonian belly texture for SE, do they? I've tried a few and none of them work. :|

None of them work because of the way the mod applied textures to the original armour pieces. You have to open the mod up in creation kit and edit the belly armours to have the textures for the argonian (for that matter Khajit) bellies correctly aligned. There used to be a guide somewhere in one of the threads detailing how to do it.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zerothx16 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:33 pm

Sideromelane wrote:Woooooooowwwwww. Thats a reach. Any second now you're going to hit your sense of entitlement!

Ah that classic line... entitlement... good old fashion word.

Sideromelane wrote:By the by, it was Eka who told me the mod had to be moved to the underage forum if it contained underage content. Since I wasn't prepared to block the majority of users from accessing the mod, I removed underage content. Your lack of ability to find a tickbox in the free modding tool you were provided, in the place where I even told people to find it, does not even give me a twinge of guilt! Hey, you could have bitched to any one of the dozens of other underage fans to do it for you!

Nah, easier to pitch a shit-fit over suppression of your self-appointed 'rights' than to you know, learn a marginal skill for yourself, then blame me for it right?

Eka told you to do it, yet before the ban, most UA stuff was found outside that forum. I am sorry that you expect everyone to know everything about this mod, but guess what sunshine not everyone does :P. You also act like I have read every single page out of what... the 5 different forums for the same mod. Didn't know I was throwing a fit :) you are whining even harder than me right now.

Sideromelane wrote:Hah hah hah, I even questioned for a second why I waited so long to give people access to the source code. Oh hey! I know! Go whine to the entire site about it instead! Since everyone has access to the mod tools AND the source code (Which, you don't need for the underage thing, I never touched the source code for locking out underage!), then surely everybody should already owe you whatever version of the mod you want right?
Ah that

I see the maturity levels are starting to wane here :) making it obvious you clearly couldnt handle people simply checking up on the mod :P, and getting made at the whole community for the few bad eggs. Lol who said anybody owes me anything :P. Is having a negative opinion on something forbidden now? Oh goodness mien fuhrer I am so sorry.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby TTTV » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:37 pm

Great to finally see the source code released! Thanks Sideromelane, sorry that you had to put up with everyone whining about the mod in the past.
TTTV
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:39 pm

TTTV wrote:Great to finally see the source code released! Thanks Sideromelane, sorry that you had to put up with everyone whining about the mod in the past.

Past and present! You're welcome though <3
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:41 pm

zerothx16 wrote:
Eka told you to do it, yet before the ban, most UA stuff was found outside that forum.

If you have a problem with that, take it up with Eka.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zerothx16 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:50 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
zerothx16 wrote:
Eka told you to do it, yet before the ban, most UA stuff was found outside that forum.

If you have a problem with that, take it up with Eka.

Lol :) what's that gonna do? The UA sections are gone, and others are working on the mod. Let's stop arguing now, its been dragged out long enough.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game