Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.2

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:11 am

Jalampkin15 wrote:So I ran into an issue. Any vore items i see now have a purple texture. Also the vore bellies all have purple skin now.

Also when I pull up the bellies in body slide they now appear as a grey silhouette that has the words "no image" on it. The belies still appear. It's just they all appear purple. Same goes for the nuka colla acid.

The bellies use to appear with skin color in body slide as well. Now it's a grey belly and in the game they appear as purple stomach.

All textures for those are in the Fallout Vore 2.0.2 install. Reinstall that and it should fix the issue.

cheese130 wrote:i remember reading somewhere that you planned on revamping context vore, so any chance on making it work with all enemies and not just humans?
since i play this like a shooter it preaks the flow when i have to swap from my gun to the devour weapon to swallow non-humans during combat

edit: now im having problems with heather casdin companion (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23273)
all other companions that i picked up have started with the perks i had but when i picked heather up she doesnt have the perks, or i think so because vore stat distendix doesnt work with her so i cannot really sheck

Heather doesn't use the vanilla companion setup and requires special handlers.

As for context vore, I'll probably do that. Looking at the setup now, it will only work on actors that have the keyword ActorTypeNPC. I'll do some deeper digging to see if that's a keyword that only applies to human NPCs to differentiate them from the player.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby cheese130 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:13 am

Carreau wrote:Heather doesn't use the vanilla companion setup and requires special handlers.

DARN :(
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:35 am

Before i get too hasty, I did just discover a script variable wasn’t set that may have prevented companions from leveling. It’s weird that companions were testing fine before I released the update, but this property was unfilled.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby DanalSalmon » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:27 pm

Carreau wrote:
DanalSalmon wrote:"As for increasing the belly indefinitely, it's done inside the script VM_ColdSteelBellyScript and the sizes are hard coded. You could change that and make it work if you want."
How would one go about doing this, and would it still be in sync with the digestion stages probably or would the belly go from the size of a large SUV in 1 tick, then in the next tick to the size of a domestic cat?
Also would it be possible to scale up the size of the full coldsteel belly after you eat the (what is it, three?) human-sized prey?
I know I've not edited this post enough, but the scaling thing past 3 full size would be magnificent.

It would require adding more to the script.

Is this something you'd consider doing in the future?
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby MGVU » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:04 pm

I tried reinstalling fallout vore 2.0.2 and it didn't fix the color 9f the stomachs. Still got purple stomachs :(
MGVU
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:08 pm

all of the textures you listed come from the base mod. None of them are packed in the BA2 file. They all exist in the texture folder as loose scripts.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:20 pm

DanalSalmon wrote:
Carreau wrote:
DanalSalmon wrote:"As for increasing the belly indefinitely, it's done inside the script VM_ColdSteelBellyScript and the sizes are hard coded. You could change that and make it work if you want."
How would one go about doing this, and would it still be in sync with the digestion stages probably or would the belly go from the size of a large SUV in 1 tick, then in the next tick to the size of a domestic cat?
Also would it be possible to scale up the size of the full coldsteel belly after you eat the (what is it, three?) human-sized prey?
I know I've not edited this post enough, but the scaling thing past 3 full size would be magnificent.

It would require adding more to the script.

Is this something you'd consider doing in the future?

We’ll see. It’s not a high up on my priority list and I feel that past a certain point, the bellies end up looking ridiculous.
Carreau
---

Postby MGVU » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:37 pm

Carreau wrote:all of the textures you listed come from the base mod. None of them are packed in the BA2 file. They all exist in the texture folder as loose scripts.

Ah. Ok. I had to reinstall the original 2.0.2 mod. Not the update. Not the 2.0 to 2.0.2 update. Thanks again
MGVU
Been posting for a bit

Postby DanalSalmon » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:41 pm

I personally like when they're large enough to look ridiculous. I don't remember if you've posted it recently, but what is it you're currently working on?
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:14 pm

Read my blogs.
Carreau
---

Postby Marpatt » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:13 pm

So I'm stuck on the "hard jill to swallow quest" I went to parson's creamery after finding the "transponder report" note and have no clue what to do next, any help is appreciated (note: if there is supposed to be a signal on the radio to tune into, I can't for some reason)
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:23 pm

Just walk east from parson’s towards the overpass
Carreau
---

Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.2

Postby Marpatt » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:29 pm

Thanks for the help!
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:31 pm

A new blog entry is up! :gulp:
Carreau
---

Postby dumb4588 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:43 pm

How can I tell if Thicc Vore is working? I believe it's set properly but i dont see any changes in my characther (in terms of breasts and butt).
Last edited by dumb4588 on Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:58 pm

Easiest way is to turn on debug mode (“set vm_voredebugenabled to 1” in console) and use the max thicc max thin buttons. Otherwise, the process is very slow
Carreau
---

Postby dumb4588 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:10 pm

ok, I'll take a look
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby dumb4588 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:17 pm

Update, I took a look at max and my character doesnt change a little bit but my companion does. Ok it works best on CBBE from what I see, good.
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:20 pm

Make sure whatever outfit you’re using was built with “build morphs” checked in bodyslide
Carreau
---

Postby dumb4588 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:30 pm

It works but, what affects the rate at which breasts and everything grows in the mod?
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game