Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.2

Postby Carreau » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:34 pm

rate is consistent on all sliders. It will always take 100 ticks iirc. Min and max set the thresholds, and it should take 100 updates to go from one extreme to the other. Anything with the word breast directly affects them.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby dumb4588 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:41 am

I havent seen any changes in size for and hour of nonstop eating. Is there something wrong?
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby bloodwolf03 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:36 am

I may likely missed it but I am having a issue with dogmeat as a pred, I do have the scat options enabled and such but it seems he has yet to shit out his victims' remains I have tried giving him the digest and disposal items but for some reason he will not poop the remains of his meals. I also have an addon for deathclaw preds and so far anything they digest they shit out the remains every time including a test with dogmeat vs a normal deathclaw, deathclaw swallowed, digested and shit out dogmeats remains every time. The reason im asking is dogmeat has swallowed and digested at least 1 or more legendary enemies making impossible to get their items.
bloodwolf03
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:52 am

Dogmeat is obnoxiously special. He's not treated like normal companions. But that said, he's added to the CurrentCompanionFaction, which is what I use to run most of the checks. I personally don't have dogmeat set up for vore in my game, so I haven't really tested him at all. I'll do some more digging into why he isn't shitting out anything. In the meantime, you can try to force him to scat and see if the loot isn't lost. Go into the console, click dogmeat, and type "getav 000Scatready" If it's 0, type "setav 000Scatready 1". Then you can force him to equip a scat potion. If you type "help scat 4", anything with the word scat will pop up. There should be a potion called Disposal with the last five digits of its ID as 1C1BA. Type "equipitem FORMID 1" where FormID is the ID of disposal. And he'll shit out whatever is in his belly container. If it's empty, then it should just be an empty shit pile, and at that point the items are likely lost :(

Just out of curiosity, what are your scat settings? So I can get a better idea of what flags are set that the script looks at.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby bloodwolf03 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:19 pm

the settings I have currently turned on are Classic + Bones, Crouch, Npc Scat Toggle (Message states my current companion is not effected by this toggle).
Doing a Getav 000Scatready gives me a 1

Atm I have two different disposal items,
1st is A01C1BA (does nothing for dogmeat) then 2ND one: 2100C84E (Makes hit poop) (With Npc scat toggle turned on)

1st is A01C1BA (Dogmeat shits out poop + bones) then 2ND one: 2100C84E (Makes hit poop) (With Npc scat toggle turned OFF)

though the 000scatready always shows 1 or higher even after I tried a SETAV 000Scatready 0 it remains no lower than 1
bloodwolf03
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:11 pm

That second one, 2100C84E, is a companion specific disposal I used to use but it's basically defunct now that I have the new scat system in place. That first one should make him shit if you give it to him directly. The only way a setting would block the potion being given directly is if scat is completely turned off.

As for the value being always 1 or more, I find that REALLY weird since it's acting like something used ModAV on it. You can try typing "GetBaseAV 000Scatready" on to see if the base is set to 0 after everything is said and done. If it is, and GetAV is still returning a non-0 number, you can use ModAV with a negative number to move the number back to where it should be. So, say GetBaseAV is returning 0, and GetAV is returning 2, I would put "ModAV 000Scatready -2" into the console with Dogmeat selected. Then GetBaseAV should still return 0 and GetAV should now return 0 as well.

If you use GetBaseAV and the number is returning a non-0, using "SetAV 000Scatready 0" ought to fix that.

Since you didn't list the Companion Scat toggle, I guess you have it off? The original intent was that the current companion would act like it always has by adding their inventory to the player's and then letting it be lootable. It looks like I missed that scenario in the logic, so current companions with this setup will pop a squat where ever they are when digestion ends like any other NPC. The logic checks if the pred is the player first, then if the pred is a current companion with the companion toggle on, then if all NPCs can scat, then it checks if the NPC is a workshop ally that would move the items to the player, and then failing all of those checks (normal NPC preds with no scat toggled), the items are just added directly the pred's inventory. I should have put a block in the check for all NPC scat to skip over the current companion since I wanted those items to act like they always did. Either they went to the player's stash, or the companion's stash and no matter what, they wait for the player to shit as a way to control where those items end up.
Carreau
---

Postby Ragnow » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:09 pm

Two questions.
Last time I played with the Fallout 4 vore mod (Like 2 years ago I think) I needed to shoot enemies with a certain weapon to make them predators, do I still need to do that with the current version of the mod, or can I get eaten by anyone anywhere as soon as I activate the mod?

Second question, is there RP options for your companion mod when the player is prey rather than pred?
Ragnow
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:15 pm

Ragnow wrote:Two questions.
Last time I played with the Fallout 4 vore mod (Like 2 years ago I think) I needed to shoot enemies with a certain weapon to make them predators, do I still need to do that with the current version of the mod, or can I get eaten by anyone anywhere as soon as I activate the mod?

Second question, is there RP options for your companion mod when the player is prey rather than pred?

I have the system designed to allow NPC preds but I have not actually put anything other than the vore gunners in for Bria's quest. In game, you can still shoot them with the syringer or use vore grenades to frenzy NPCs. Also, JRLoken has a raider mod linked in the Fallout Vore 2.0.2 thread that adds vore weapons to the loot tables for melee raiders, which turns them into preds.

As for RP with Bria, she'll make comments to the player based on their status as a pred, but I have a feeling you're asking if you can have her swallow you, and that's a negatory.
Carreau
---

Postby mauler158 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:44 pm

Did you remove item retention from swallowed prey with this most recent update? before my scat piles would contain the leftover loot from raiders, am i missing an MCM config or is that feature gone now?
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:46 pm

Loot should be moved to the piles just like it's always been. Is it something repeatable?
Carreau
---

Postby mauler158 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:52 pm

Carreau wrote:Loot should be moved to the piles just like it's always been. Is it something repeatable?

yeah 100% never works across all characters, i wiped unattached scripts using a save cleaner back when i updated to the new version might've been caused by that? just wanted to confirm if it was a bug or a feature, probably just laziness on my part when i updated. i'll try reinstalling. do you want a papyrus log before i do?
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:53 pm

Yes please. I'm 99% certain it's an isolated issue, but it's always good to check.
Carreau
---

Postby mauler158 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:10 pm

sampled on 4 raiders just before quitting, starts at line 580 or so in notepad++
Attachments
Papyrus.0.txt
(526.45 KiB) Downloaded 42 times
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:46 pm

Something reverted all of my script edits. Probably an old loose script of consumptionregistryscript in your data/script folder
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:02 am

Oh sweet jeebus. After a week or two of planning, thinking, code bashing, frustration, stress eating, code bashing more, destroying plans, writing new plans, code bashing again, crying, and finally testing, the sleep/wait handlers are working! I've got a LOT more testing to make sure that I didn't screw something up. All I can say is, I can't wait to see the bug reports when this feature breaks :lol:

The way these new handlers work is that the system will run some numbers to see if a player's remaining living prey would escape either naturally or through living through the hell of a churning stomach. If they do, the player will be interrupted from sleeping/waiting and the prey will be vomited out. This is done for all living prey in the player. If the player can contain all of their prey, then they get to restfully sleep all the way to the desired time. At the point the player wakes up, all preds have their prey checked for escape or death, and then bellies are set appropriately.

At least that's how it should work. We'll see how well it holds out once it makes it past bug testing. ^^;
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:37 pm

Oh hey. What's this that I'm working on next??

ScreenShot207.png

ScreenShot208.png

Why, it's part of the revamped context vore! the plan here is that if you encounter a friendly NPC, you can have some dialogue options. If the NPC has never had Nuka Acid before, you can give one to them and be swallowed. Right now, it's all non-lethal stuff, and I'm still working out the whole getting you out of non-lethal vore if you decide you want to get gulped. Expect a blog post soon going in a bit more detail on this once I get more of it worked out!
Carreau
---

Postby Erecant » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:31 pm

Oooh, Exciting! This is really what has been missing from FO Vore mods. The live and combat vore is cool, but the contextual and dialog based vore is really where it gets fun.

Will be sure to watch upcoming notes as you make progress.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ouroborus » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:49 am

Really looking forward to the contextual vore, as someone who isn't much of a pred themselves. (That and the Curie lines)

Keep up the good work Carreau!
Creator of the Stellaris Vore mod
Ouroborus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kavvanshrike » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:28 am

nice looking forward to contextual vore. Will this be only for generic friendly Npcs or will there be unique ones for followers? sometimes I want to let Bria know what "big tasty" is really like, let her take up on the romantic offer the player character makes.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:33 am

I'm still fleshing the dialogue, but I want there to be some companion specific comments "Blue! I didn't know you'd do anything to get a big scoop!" But with the way the system is set up right now, it'll work on anyone that's friendly. I want to make it so it's a bit more flexible, but at the same time I don't want Strong or friendly Synths sounding like "random NPC 3".

EDIT: I think I have a game plan on how I want to set up dialogue to make it so we have lines for humans, synths, companions, etc.
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game