Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2: WTFuture. Update! 5th December

Postby Ryuu27 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:59 am

Amnael wrote:
WhatBigTeeth wrote:Speaking of endings, what I liked about Mysta's oldest game is that after you beat the last boss you can offer yourself up to the centaur ally.

Huh ? After you beat the last boss in the first game the epilogue starts... how would you still offer yourself ?

He's talking about game Mysta's vore rpg, not Mysta's Myst adventure 1
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Skullhammer123 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:17 am

i wouldn't even mind if it was at the end of the game that we get to finally beat pinkie. maybe we could even have 2 options to satisfy both sides.
Skullhammer123
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tilalumtar » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:06 am

Skullhammer123 wrote:i wouldn't even mind if it was at the end of the game that we get to finally beat pinkie. maybe we could even have 2 options to satisfy both sides.

That's something I would agree with :-D
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:43 pm

Skullhammer123 wrote:i don't understand why people like her, she makes me want to light her on fire then throw her into a sulfur pit. you guys are actually nuts for liking her. i might actually go crazy myself if i don't get to kill her.

Given that Savage's arrogance and egotism, I don't blame you one bit. But incineration is too good for her.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Azirovka » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:01 am

Tilalumtar wrote:
Skullhammer123 wrote:i wouldn't even mind if it was at the end of the game that we get to finally beat pinkie. maybe we could even have 2 options to satisfy both sides.

That's something I would agree with :-D

I dont know, she does not strike me as final boss material, although currently she did eat the most people in the game (not counting Mysti) .
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Yoshi174 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:03 am

jacksonorange13 wrote:I really wish you hadn't made Elise a futa. She was my favorite character but now I don't think I can look at them the same way. Oh well, I guess its too late now.

Sadly, i have to agree. Still a good update, even if it's not exactly to my tastes.

I DO love the catgirl in the pyramid though! WOW, she's cute. Would love some more dialogue options and stuff with her.

Also the "variations" of the leopard girl don't actually lead to any new dialogue or changes in the scene...right? Can't get any of the new options to trigger a change.

Also, where do you get the "demand" move? I had it on a different save, and now I forgot how to get it....
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby jacksonorange13 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:40 pm

Yoshi174 wrote:
jacksonorange13 wrote:I really wish you hadn't made Elise a futa. She was my favorite character but now I don't think I can look at them the same way. Oh well, I guess its too late now.

Sadly, i have to agree. Still a good update, even if it's not exactly to my tastes.

I DO love the catgirl in the pyramid though! WOW, she's cute. Would love some more dialogue options and stuff with her.

Also the "variations" of the leopard girl don't actually lead to any new dialogue or changes in the scene...right? Can't get any of the new options to trigger a change.

Also, where do you get the "demand" move? I had it on a different save, and now I forgot how to get it....

You get demand by going to the guild camp and training with the master.
Let me play you a requiem with the bottom of my SHOES!! I'll make you a shortcut to the Styx right through the ground itself!
jacksonorange13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yoshi174 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:28 am

Are there any scenes or anything related to the 100G you get working in the little desert house thing?

Does having Hera in your inventory trigger anything anywhere? Not sure what the Green Orb is either.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby Kazamov » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:13 am

So I copied my save from v0.52 to v0.53, where my latest save was the world map after the "negotiations" with the Empress. But, there are 2 saves in the guild after the pink haired girl took over. Are saves from older versions not compatible with newer versions?
Kazamov
Been posting for a bit

Postby Br2nd66 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:46 pm

I cant get to the training camp I talk to the trainer after the lecture and the she just says to quit gawking at her
Br2nd66
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkghost178 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:46 pm

How can I get the v0. 53 version? The front page says, that the first link is for 0.52, is this just a mistake?
darkghost178
Been posting for a bit

Postby SecondAce » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:40 pm

darkghost178 wrote:How can I get the v0. 53 version? The front page says, that the first link is for 0.52, is this just a mistake?

Every released version is uploaded onto Mysta’s patreon (https://www.patreon.com/Mysta/posts) for free after a few days of the demo being out for patrons, as well as this thread even if the first page isn’t always being updated with a download link.
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkghost178 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:34 pm

MaximumFlufficus wrote:
darkghost178 wrote:How can I get the v0. 53 version? The front page says, that the first link is for 0.52, is this just a mistake?

Every released version is uploaded onto Mysta’s patreon (https://www.patreon.com/Mysta/posts) for free after a few days of the demo being out for patrons, as well as this thread even if the first page isn’t always being updated with a download link.

Does that mean, that the patreon version isn't fixed yet?
darkghost178
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkghost178 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:40 pm

And sorry, but I'm new to this forum, so I would like to know how I can get a message, if a new update is released. Do I have to add mysta as a friend?
darkghost178
Been posting for a bit

Postby Erecant » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:57 pm

At the very bottom of the page when in a thread there should be a link to "Subscribe Topic"

This should let you mark the topic for notification whenever there is a new post.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nnnddt » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:59 pm

Game isn't completed even for patreons. And for knowing when a release is made, you will need to check patreon or this forum. Delay are often 1 month between each update, but actually Mysta have slowed down so expect one release every two months.
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkghost178 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:49 am

Erecant wrote:At the very bottom of the page when in a thread there should be a link to "Subscribe Topic"

This should let you mark the topic for notification whenever there is a new post.

--Erecant

Thank you very much.
darkghost178
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hammerhead2 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:38 pm

Interesting will there be more scenes with this awesome alien from the begining of the game..
Hammerhead2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:36 am

Hammerhead2 wrote:Interesting will there be more scenes with this awesome alien from the begining of the game..

At the moment she have a 2nd scene
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:27 am

Cant wait to see whats new in the next update :D .
Azirovka
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game