Give Me Ideas for Original M/M Vore Stories!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Give Me Ideas for Original M/M Vore Stories!

Postby Koraidon » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:23 pm

I am a person that sucks for coming up with plots and ideas for original M/M content stories involving vore and such. So I am setting this up so that my readers an EKA portal members can post their M/M vore ideas that they would like me to write for future stories! All ideas and prompts will be looked at by me and some will be chosen to be made into stories! So what you waiting for? Start that muse up and post your ideas!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Re: Give Me Ideas for Original M/M Vore Stories!

Postby dork95 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:06 pm

A fun and mature spin on the three little pigs:

A middle aged and portly male anthro wolf ends up meeting up with three male anthro pigs like wise in body shape and age to him and they end up basically playing a game of hide and seek, and when he finds each of them, his reward from them is that he gets to have sex with each of them. But his reward for himself is that he gets to swallow each of them as well. Which results in each of them being digested and him being a fat, happy, and full wolf at the end.
dork95
Been posting for a bit

Return to Artists Valley